Card Submission Thread

Delibirb

[spoiler=Leviathans]Leviathan Carideas

Level 3 - WATER - Fish/Effect

1400/100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If this card is Summoned while you control another "Leviathan" monster and you have no cards in your Graveyard: You can reveal any number of "Leviathan" cards in your hand, shuffle them into your Deck, then draw an equal number of cards +1. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Carideas" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Ceolacanthas

1300/300

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If this card is Summoned while you control another "Leviathan" monster and you have no cards in your Graveyard: Draw 1 card. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Medusozoas

600/500

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster. If this card is used as Xyz Material for a Summon, the monster Summoned gains this effect:

If this card is Summoned, your opponent activates one of these effects:

● Banish all cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

● Shuffle all cards in your opponent's Graveyard into their Deck.

Leviathan Nautilaceas

200/400

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. You can banish this card from your hand or face-up on the field: Add 1 "Leviathan" or "The Deep" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Nautilaceas" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Sapias

1600/100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If you have no cards in your Graveyard: You can target 2 of your of your banished "Leviathan" monsters and 1 card on the field; Shuffle the first targets into the Deck, then destroy the second target. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Sapias" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Lophiias

Level 3 WATER - Fish/Effect

1400/800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Once per turn, if a "Leviathan" monster you control attacks or is attacked by a non-WATER monster while you have no cards in your Graveyard: You can shuffle one of your banished WATER monsters into your Deck; Destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Rhincoas

400/1800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Other "Leviathan" monsters you control cannot be targeted for attacks while you have no cards in your Graveyard. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Ichthyas

200/2100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Other "Leviathan" monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects while you have no cards in your Graveyard. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Mosas

2100/1200

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 2 "Leviathan" cards from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If a "Leviathan" monster you control declares an attack while you have no cards in your Graveyard: Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

The Deep Revived

Normal Spell

Once per turn, if a WATER monster(s) is shuffled into your Deck, except from the hand: Draw 1 card for each monster shuffled. If this card is destroyed by a card effect and banished: You can shuffle 1 card from your hand into your Deck; Add 1 "the Deep" card from your Deck to your hand.

Flash Flood of the Deep

Normal Spell

Activate only if you have no monsters in your Graveyard. Target 1 of your banished non-Tuner WATER monsters: Special Summon that monster. At the end of this turn: Shuffle that card into your Deck.

World of the Deep

Field Spell

Banish all Spell/Traps in your Graveyard. All WATER monsters that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set gain 300 ATK and DEF. All Spell/Traps that would go to your Graveyard are banished instead. All cards detached from Xyz monsters you control are banished. You can target 2 of your banished WATER monsters; shuffle them into your Deck. You can reveal all "Leviathan" and "the Deep" cards in your hand; Draw 1 card for every 2 cards you revealed. You can only use each effect of "World of the Deep" once per turn.

Rush of the Deep

Normal Spell

Shuffle all of your banished Spells and Traps into your Deck, also draw 1 card. You must have a "Leviathan" monster(s) banished to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate 1 "Rush of the Deep" per turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then reveal at the top 3 cards of your Deck; Add 1 of the revealed cards to your hand, also banish the rest.

Leviathan Hydras

Normal Trap

If you have a banished "Leviathan" monster(s): You can banish all cards in your Graveyard (min. 1), then, if you do, banish 1 card on the field. If a monster in your possession is banished while this card is banished: You can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Aqua/WATER/Level 3/ATK 2000/DEF 0). If Summoned this way, shuffle it into your Deck when it leaves the field, also it gains this effect:

● Once per turn: You can shuffle 2 of your banished cards into your Deck, then, if you do, draw 1 card. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Terias

Rank 3 - WATER - Fish/Xyz/Effect

2000/1400

2 Level 3 WATER monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 of your banished Rank 3 or lower WATER Xyz Monster. This card cannot attack for the rest of this turn. During your Main Phase 2, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Rank 3 WATER Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon 1 Rank 4 WATER Monster from your Extra Deck, then attach this card and the targeted monster to the Summoned monster as Xyz Materials. You can only use 1 "Leviathan Terias" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Leviathan Primordias

Rank 4 - WATER - Fish/Xyz/Effect

2100/1600

3 Level 4 WATER monsters

You can also Xyz Summon "Leviathan Primordias" once per turn by using a Rank 3 WATER monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card). You can only Special Summon 1 "Leviathan Primordias" this way per turn. This card gains ATK equal to the number of your banished WATER monsters x 300. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card, or the effect of a monster Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can target 2 of your banished WATER monsters, then detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that effect, and, if you do, destroy it, then shuffle those targets into your Deck. Xyz materials detached from this card are banished instead. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard, banish it instead.

Redid it.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello again, fine people.

First, I'do like to thank you all for your feedback. It really made me reconsider a few things about my cards.

And I sincerely believe this adapted version below is both a healthier and more interesting version of them.

I will detail a bit below about the changes or why I think they are better now.

Also, I really think I should talk a bit first about the cards "Large Amplitude Network" and "Lucky Level" (the Pendulum-Xyz Spells), since they have a curious role. My idea when making them was that a TRUE Pendulum-Xyz deck (not a pendulum deck who also happens to do some Xyz) wouldn't mind a tight Pendulum scale for its summons, since all its main cards should be the same level. Just imagine the usual rank 4 spam deck, but with a couple pendulums to help it. They could work just fine if the scales of its Pendulums were 3 and 5. So these cards are meant to help this kind of play style. "Large Amplitude Network" only Summons a monster if the difference in your P. Zones is exactly two, that means you can only summon cards with the same level. This also makes sure that these cards help TRUE Pendulum-Xyz decks, without necessarily supporting full Pendulum decks. Since I thought this would be a bit complicated to manage, I also included the search that helps with it: "Lucky Level" (it works like this: if you have a Pendulum card with scale 5, you could add a Pendulum card with scale 3 or 7 from your deck). But I'm really reluctant to actually create a search card as generic (I don't really think generics should be able to search from the deck, except maybe with lot of drawbacks). Therefore for the time being, I'm cancelling "Lucky Level" from my submissions, until I find a variation that seems a bit more appropriated, or maybe an entirely new concept.

Without further ado, here are the new versions of the cards: (I also edited my original post).

[spoiler=Generics 2.0:]

Pendulum-Xyz Support:

Star Scout
Level 1 - LIGHT - Winged-Beast/Pendulum/Normal - 500/500
Scale 5/5
Pendulum Effect: If you control 2 or more monsters with the same level, you can target 1 of them and 1 other monster you control with a different level than those monsters; the second target’s level becomes the same level as the first target, until the end phase. You cannot Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Xyz Summon. You can only use this effect of “Star Scout” once while this card is face-up in your Pendulum Zone.
Monster Lore: This worshiped owl is always on watch in the sky. Although it never seems to go down, it is known to value equality above all and that it grants wishes of approximation. Many couples and friends are thankful to this creature. Envious people as well.

Network Supporter
Level 5 - LIGHT - Thunder/Pendulum/Effect - 1500/2000
Scale 1/1
Pendulum Effect: When an Xyz Monster you control activates its effect by detaching Xyz Material: You can discard 1 card; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 of the cards sent to the graveyard as Xyz Material for the activation of that effect. You can only use this effect of "Network Supporter" once per turn.

Monster Effect: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control without Xyz Material: Attach this card from your hand or face-up in your Extra Deck to it as Xyz Material. You can only use this effect of “Network Supporter” once per turn.

Notes: Just small changes. It sounds a bit more interesting now that you can attach it from the Extra Deck, with a needed hard opt, ofc.

Large Amplitude Network

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, while the difference between their Pendulum Scales is exactly 2: Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Xyz Summon. If an Xyz Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can destroy 1 of the cards in your Pendulum Zones and banish this card from your graveyard; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 monster with a level equal to the original rank of the Xyz monster destroyed. You can only use 1 “Large Amplitude Network” effect once per turn, and only once that turn.

Notes: I will say it here to not repeat myself. All the reborn spells were adjusted into more intuitive roles. First, you can only use the monster summoned for the summon type its supposed to support. Second, it was really awkward how the graveyard effects were actually more powerful than the normal effects (even with the cost). So now they all work like this: the normal effect Special Summons from graveyard, and the graveyard effect lets you pick 1 card from your graveyard (normally one card that you would be able to reborn with the first effect). Third: the effects that got ride of your pendulums made so that you could only use that effect once a duel at best. It wouldn't make much sense to run three copies of these cards. Therefore a more mild effect and cost should add consistent if you wish to run those cards.

Pendulum-Synchro Support:

Tuning Engine
Level 4 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2000
Scale 5/5
Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can target 1 monster you control and apply one of the following effects:
- Treat its level as its current level +1 if its used for a Synchro Summon.
- Treat its level as its current level -1 if its used for a Synchro Summon.
These changes lasts until the end phase. You can only use this effect of "Tuning Engine" once per turn. You cannot Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Synchro Summon. 
Monster Effect: When this card is Pendulum Summoned, you can declare 1 level from 3 to 5; this card’s level is treated as that level if its used for a Synchro Summon. If you activate this effect, shuffle this card into the deck when its used for a Synchro Summon.

Advancement Cannon

Level 5 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 2000/1000

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Sycnhro Summon a Synchro monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 Tuner monster sent to the graveyard as Synchro Material for that Synchro Summon. You can only use this effect of “Advancement Cannon” once per turn.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase.

Notes: I was seriously about to give this one its monster effect on any kind of summon, but I think its fine as it is now. I don't want it to create some weird scenarios (summoning this from the extra deck every turn). And I quite like that with it as it is you can actually Pendulum Summon a tuner monster; tribute it to summon this card; Special Summon the tuner you tributed: Profit.

Momentum Tuning

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Synchro Summon. If a Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can destroy 1 of the cards in your Pendulum Zones and banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard to your hand. You can only use 1 “Oscilating Tuning” effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Notes: No biggie. Just what I said before.

Pendulum-Fusion Support

Bond Guardians

Level 1 - LIGHT - Wyrm/Pendulum/Normal -  600/600

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: You can tribute 1 monster you control; reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck; then Special Summon 1 Fusion Material listed on it from your graveyard, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Fusion Summon. You can only use this effect of “Bond Guardians” once while this card is face-up in your Pendulum Zone.

Monster Lore: These flying creatures live the entirety of their lives together. While flying around the world, they always roam supporting other beings who also share a strong bond within each other. It's said those supported by them are meant to keep the eternity connected.

Link Monuments

Level 6 - EARTH - Rock/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2500

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 of the Fusion materials sent to the graveyard for that Fusion Summon. You can only use this effect of “Link Monuments” once per turn.
Monster Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster, you can discard this card from your hand: Add 1 “Polymerization” from your graveyard to your hand, but you cannot activate “Polymerization” for the rest of this turn.
Notes: This one is pretty much the same thing, just now you can't use "Polymerization" in the same turn. I really considered taking the polymerization effect away, but didn't do for three reasons. 1) I enjoy it a lot now that "Polymerization" is actually the signature card for Fusions (konami has brought to us some decent support for it lately), since while the card is obviously very inefficient, it would be pretty fun and interesting as long it has a lot of searching and stuff to play around with it (I love the Fluffals/Frightfurs, because you actually want to main deck "Polymerization", and it works!); 2) I like it that this card is the "Get everything you need for a new Fusion" card. 3) I literally had no other ideas~ (It's hard to come up with idea for fusions, its not like they have much in common, besides, you know, "polymerization").Can't judge Konami for such few supports for Fusions. Luckily I learn more about how to do it in the future (the only Fusion deck I played more than a couple times was Fluffals).

Fusion Resonance
Spell/Normal
If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; then Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard listed on it, with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Fusion Summon. If a Fusion Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can destroy 1 of the cards in your Pendulum Zones and banish this card from your graveyard; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 card listed as Fusion Material on the Fusion Monster destroyed. You can only use 1 “Fusion Resonation” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
Notes: I was actually giving this card two summons instead of one for the first effect (I changed just when I was typing it here). Mainly because, by nature, Fusion decks benefits way less than the other types of summons when it comes to Pendulums. But you know, I thought, if your deck is actually making use of those Pendulums, you will be fine with a single reborn only. Just look at the moon-light Pendulums to come, they are pretty darn good by themselves, and I think it would be over the top to give it 2 "free" Summons. Even if Fusion decks have a hard time keeping their resources, I'm sure they can find a way (and it's not a generic card that will solve these problems).
Plus, like this, all the reborn Spells mirror each other nicely. Ain't it cute?~

Again, all CnC appreciated.

Hello again, fine people.

First, I'do like to thank you all for your feedback. It really made me reconsider a few things about my cards.

And I sincerely believe this adapted version below is both a healthier and more interesting version of them.

I will detail a bit below about the changes or why I think they are better now.

Also, I really think I should talk a bit first about the cards "Large Amplitude Network" and "Lucky Level" (the Pendulum-Xyz Spells), since they have a curious role. My idea when making them was that a TRUE Pendulum-Xyz deck (not a pendulum deck who also happens to do some Xyz) wouldn't mind a tight Pendulum scale for its summons, since all its main cards should be the same level. Just imagine the usual rank 4 spam deck, but with a couple pendulums to help it. They could work just fine if the scales of its Pendulums were 3 and 5. So these cards are meant to help this kind of play style. "Large Amplitude Network" only Summons a monster if the difference in your P. Zones is exactly two, that means you can only summon cards with the same level. This also makes sure that these cards help TRUE Pendulum-Xyz decks, without necessarily supporting full Pendulum decks. Since I thought this would be a bit complicated to manage, I also included the search that helps with it: "Lucky Level" (it works like this: if you have a Pendulum card with scale 5, you could add a Pendulum card with scale 3 or 7 from your deck). But I'm really reluctant to actually create a search card as generic (I don't really think generics should be able to search from the deck, except maybe with lot of drawbacks). Therefore for the time being, I'm cancelling "Lucky Level" from my submissions, until I find a variation that seems a bit more appropriated, or maybe an entirely new concept.

Without further ado, here are the new versions of the cards: (I also edited my original post).

[spoiler=Generics 2.0:]

Pendulum-Xyz Support:

Star Scout

Level 1 - LIGHT - Winged-Beast/Pendulum/Effect - 500/500

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: When you Pendulum Summon 2 or more monsters with the same level, you can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone; and if you do, this card’s level becomes the same level as those monsters until the end phase. You can only use this effect of "Star Scout" once per turn. If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon other monsters for the rest of this turn, except by Xyz Summon.

Monster Effect: An Xyz Monster that was summoned using this card on the field as Xyz Material has its effects negated.

Notes: The discard as cost was kinda pointless if you would draw one later (it was supposed to be some sort of risk, but made no sense in the end), and as Lecc_XD said, it could create really obnoxious scenarios with that monster effect. So I scraped the whole cost/benefit idea and gave it a simple role: Use this if you want free extra xyz material, but you will only be able to summon beaters with it. I think it could really fit in some decks that just need a little raw power.

Network Supporter
Level 5 - LIGHT - Thunder/Pendulum/Effect - 1500/2000
Scale 1/1
Pendulum Effect: When an Xyz Monster you control activates its effect by detaching Xyz Material: You can discard 1 card; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 of the cards sent to the graveyard as Xyz Material for the activation of that effect. You can only use this effect of "Network Supporter" once per turn.

Monster Effect: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control without Xyz Material: Attach this card from your hand or face-up in your Extra Deck to it as Xyz Material. You can only use this effect of “Network Supporter” once per turn.

Notes: Just small changes. It sounds a bit more interesting now that you can attach it from the Extra Deck, with a needed hard opt, ofc.

Large Amplitude Network

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, while the difference between their Pendulum Scales is exactly 2: Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Xyz Summon. If an Xyz Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can destroy 1 of the cards in your Pendulum Zones and banish this card from your graveyard; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 monster with a level equal to the original rank of the Xyz monster destroyed. You can only use 1 “Large Amplitude Network” effect once per turn, and only once that turn.

Notes: I will say it here to not repeat myself. All the reborn spells were adjusted into more intuitive roles. First, you can only use the monster summoned for the summon type its supposed to support. Second, it was really awkward how the graveyard effects were actually more powerful than the normal effects (even with the cost). So now they all work like this: the normal effect Special Summons from graveyard, and the graveyard effect lets you pick 1 card from your graveyard (normally one card that you would be able to reborn with the first effect). Third: the effects that got ride of your pendulums made so that you could only use that effect once a duel at best. It wouldn't make much sense to run three copies of these cards. Therefore a more mild effect and cost should add consistent if you wish to run those cards.

Pendulum-Synchro Support:

Tuning Engine

Level 4 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2000
Scale 5/5
Pendulum Effect: Up to twice per turn, you can target 1 monster you control: Increase it’s Level by 1 until the end phase (this remains even if this card leaves the field). You cannot target the same monster with this effect of “Tuning Engine” more than once per a turn. Monsters targeted by this effect cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon.
Monster Effect: When this card is summoned, you can target 1 Tuner monster you control: Increase its Level by 1.
Notes: The monster effect still seems fine (although weak). The Pendulum effect got an interesting route. Now you can increase the level of any monster, but it cannot be used as Xyz material (Lecc_XD got me on that, it could be used before), and you also can't do it twice on the same monster (even with multiple "Tuning Engine"s), so luckily it won't support some weird strategies with levels. And I must say I'm hesitant about making it a simple +1 level opt card, because there's one card which does exactly that ("Risebell the Summoner"), thus right now I want to give this card some interesting niche so it's the optimal choice for Synchro decks (I may be underestimating how powerful +2 levels can be, though).

Advancement Cannon

Level 5 - EARTH - Machine/Pendulum/Effect - 2000/1000

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Sycnhro Summon a Synchro monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 Tuner monster sent to the graveyard as Synchro Material for that Synchro Summon. You can only use this effect of “Advancement Cannon” once per turn.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase.

Notes: I was seriously about to give this one its monster effect on any kind of summon, but I think its fine as it is now. I don't want it to create some weird scenarios (summoning this from the extra deck every turn). And I quite like that with it as it is you can actually Pendulum Summon a tuner monster; tribute it to summon this card; Special Summon the tuner you tributed: Profit.

Momentum Tuning

Spell/Normal

If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Synchro Summon. If a Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can destroy 1 of the cards in your Pendulum Zones and banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard to your hand. You can only use 1 “Oscilating Tuning” effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Notes: No biggie. Just what I said before.

Pendulum-Fusion Support

Bond Guardians

Level 1 - LIGHT - Wyrm/Pendulum/Effect -  600/600

Scale 5/5

Pendulum Effect: When a Fusion Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard: Draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of “Bond Guardians” once per turn. 

Monster Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or face-up in your Extra Deck, but if you do, banish it when it leaves the field. While this card is face-up on your Monster Zone: When an effect is activated that targets exactly 1 Fusion Monster you control, you can activate this effect: That effect now targets this card. You can only use this effect of “Bond Guardians” once per turn. This face-up card in your Monster Zone is destroyed during your opponent’s end phase.

Notes: I really liked the idea of helping Fusion decks with their draw power (thanks to Lecc_XD). And I think this should give them some decent and fair draw potential. So I had to fit in something akin to its older P. effect in its new monster effect if I wanted to keep this card's name. Luckily this one is a bit more fair than the other (I still think its old Pendulum effect was a bit too good). The basic idea now is that you have a monster saving your Fusions from target effects until your next turn (it can do it through two turns if you normal summon it first, so it still is quite decent, but can be played around a bit more fairly).

Link Monuments

Level 6 - EARTH - Rock/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/2500

Scale 1/1

Pendulum Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster: You can discard 1 card; add to your hand 1 of the Fusion materials sent to the graveyard for that Fusion Summon. You can only use this effect of “Link Monuments” once per turn.
Monster Effect: When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster, you can discard this card from your hand: Add 1 “Polymerization” from your graveyard to your hand, but you cannot activate “Polymerization” for the rest of this turn.
Notes: This one is pretty much the same thing, just now you can't use "Polymerization" in the same turn. I really considered taking the polymerization effect away, but didn't do for three reasons. 1) I enjoy it a lot now that "Polymerization" is actually the signature card for Fusions (konami has brought to us some decent support for it lately), since while the card is obviously very inefficient, it would be pretty fun and interesting as long it has a lot of searching and stuff to play around with it (I love the Fluffals/Frightfurs, because you actually want to main deck "Polymerization", and it works!); 2) I like it that this card is the "Get everything you need for a new Fusion" card. 3) I literally had no other ideas~ (It's hard to come up with idea for fusions, its not like they have much in common, besides, you know, "polymerization").Can't judge Konami for such few supports for Fusions. Luckily I learn more about how to do it in the future (the only Fusion deck I played more than a couple times was Fluffals).

Fusion Resonance
Spell/Normal
If you control 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; then Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard listed on it, with a level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack, also destroy it during the end phase. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except by Pendulum or Fusion Summon. If a Fusion Monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can destroy 1 of the cards in your Pendulum Zones and banish this card from your graveyard; add from your graveyard to your hand 1 card listed as Fusion Material on the Fusion Monster destroyed. You can only use 1 “Fusion Resonation” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
Notes: I was actually giving this card two summons instead of one for the first effect (I changed just when I was typing it here). Mainly because, by nature, Fusion decks benefits way less than the other types of summons when it comes to Pendulums. But you know, I thought, if your deck is actually making use of those Pendulums, you will be fine with a single reborn only. Just look at the moon-light Pendulums to come, they are pretty darn good by themselves, and I think it would be over the top to give it 2 "free" Summons. Even if Fusion decks have a hard time keeping their resources, I'm sure they can find a way (and it's not a generic card that will solve these problems).
Plus, like this, all the reborn Spells mirror each other nicely. Ain't it cute?~

Again, all CnC appreciated.

This would all be accepted, but Star Scout has the issue rn of being kinda absurd with Crumbling Castle and Acid Golem (The latter of which we will be getting very soon). Perhaps a Majesty's Fiend esque limitation (Can't activate) instead of full out negate?

This would all be accepted, but Star Scout has the issue rn of being kinda absurd with Crumbling Castle and Acid Golem (The latter of which we will be getting very soon). Perhaps a Majesty's Fiend esque limitation (Can't activate) instead of full out negate?

Indeed, mostly with crumbling castle

A 4k beater is...

Anyway, i agree with darkness on this~

1) Breakthrough Skill only negates effects, not the activation of effects, so this wouldn't affect Breakthrough even if a literal interpretation were possible. However, it is not, because

2) The card also has "Negate the activation of all other card or effect that would negate another activation of card or effect and banish that card." What's the point of having both clauses?

And just to point out that Mary's effect "If the activation of your card or effect would be negated by your opponent card effect: Negate its effect, and if you do, banish it, then Special Summon this card from your hand." is kinda weird because the vast majority of activation negaters are Counter Traps, and obviously this card doesn't work in those cases. However, it does put a pretty big dent on PSY-Frame and Orange/Green/Purple Heralds, but I can't think of any others [that are made be KONAMI] at the moment.

okay, removing first clause.

Oh mister . . . ever heard of Jinzo? why he can negate counter traps? because his effect is "continuous", same with the Mary wording, continuous effect, automatically negate the effect that would negate another card and/or effect, same like Jinzo, automatically negate trap, even if it's counter trap. since continuous effect ignore any kind of Spell Speed, so it's very effective. but her summoning conditions, need SS2/SS1 negation to work (CDI, Quasar, Veiler), while you cannot SS her when negation counter trap is activated (refer to Spell Speed again).

Okay, my generics redone:

[spoiler=here'']

Chaos Witch

DARK/Level 4

Spellcaster/Effect

Cannot be Special Summoned by card effects. You cannot activate cards or effects.

3000/0

Dark Maiden

DARK/Level 2

Warrior/Tuner/Effect

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 Level 6 or higher DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material: Target 1 of your banished DARK monster; shuffle it to Deck.

1000/0

Dark Virgil, Corrupted Star of the Burning Abyss

DARK/Level 6

Spellcaster/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 3 or more DARK monsters with a different names in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can discard 1 DARK monster, then target 1 card your opponent controls or in their Graveyard; shuffle it to the Deck. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

2500/1000

Mary, Queen of Absoluteness

DARK/Level 7

Spellcaster/Effect

If the activation of your card or effect would be negated by your opponent card effect: Negate its effect, and if you do, banish it, then Special Summon this card from your hand. Negate the activation of all other card or effect that would negate another activation of card or effect and banish that card. You can only use this effect once per turn. During the End Phase, if you activate this effect, discard 1 card from your hand or destroy this card. There can only be 1 face-up "Mary, Queen of Absoluteness" on the field.

2700/1600

Card Disruption

Trap/Normal

Activate only if your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand by card effect. If that card effect is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, banish it. Your opponent shuffle all cards from their hand to the Deck, then your opponent draw the same number of cards they shuffled.

Abelia, Gunner of Enchancia

EARTH/Level 2

Warrior/Effect

Once per turn: You can send this card you control or in your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 Spell/Trap card you control; destroy it and if you do, draw 1 card.

800/1000

Ayakashi Hikoboshi

EARTH/Level 6

Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

2 Pendulum Monsters

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by Tributing the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card cannot be destroyed by battle, except by battle with a Pendulum Monster, and is unaffected by other non-Pendulum Monster effects.

2400/2000

Ayakashi Orihime

EARTH/Rank 6

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 6 monster

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Level 6 or higher Fusion Monster as the Xyz Material. You can only Special Summon "Ayakashi Orihime" once per turn this way. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; then target 1 Pendulum Monster in your Graveyard; either Special Summon it or add it to your hand.

2600/1800

okay, removing first clause.

Oh mister . . . ever heard of Jinzo? why he can negate counter traps? because his effect is "continuous", same with the Mary wording, continuous effect, automatically negate the effect that would negate another card and/or effect, same like Jinzo, automatically negate trap, even if it's counter trap. since continuous effect ignore any kind of Spell Speed, so it's very effective. but her summoning conditions, need SS2/SS1 negation to work (CDI, Quasar, Veiler), while you cannot SS her when negation counter trap is activated (refer to Spell Speed again).

Okay, my generics redone:

[spoiler=here'']

Chaos Witch

DARK/Level 4

Spellcaster/Effect

Cannot be Special Summoned by card effects. You cannot activate cards or effects.

3000/0

Dark Maiden

DARK/Level 2

Warrior/Tuner/Effect

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 Level 6 or higher DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material: Target 1 of your banished DARK monster; shuffle it to Deck.

1000/0

Dark Virgil, Corrupted Star of the Burning Abyss

DARK/Level 6

Spellcaster/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 3 or more DARK monsters with a different names in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can discard 1 DARK monster, then target 1 card your opponent controls or in their Graveyard; shuffle it to the Deck. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

2500/1000

Mary, Queen of Absoluteness

DARK/Level 7

Spellcaster/Effect

If the activation of your card or effect would be negated by your opponent card effect: Negate its effect, and if you do, banish it, then Special Summon this card from your hand. Negate the activation of all other card or effect that would negate another activation of card or effect and banish that card. You can only use this effect once per turn. During the End Phase, if you activate this effect, discard 1 card from your hand or destroy this card. There can only be 1 face-up "Mary, Queen of Absoluteness" on the field.

2700/1600

Card Disruption

Trap/Normal

Activate only if your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand by card effect. If that card effect is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, banish it. Your opponent shuffle all cards from their hand to the Deck, then your opponent draw the same number of cards they shuffled.

Abelia, Gunner of Enchancia

EARTH/Level 2

Warrior/Effect

Once per turn: You can send this card you control or in your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 Spell/Trap card you control; destroy it and if you do, draw 1 card.

800/1000

Ayakashi Hikoboshi

EARTH/Level 6

2 Pendulum Monsters

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by Tributing the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card cannot be destroyed by battle, except by battle with a Pendulum Monster, and is unaffected by other non-Pendulum Monster effects.

2400/2000

Ayakashi Orihime

EARTH/Rank 6

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 6 monster

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Level 6 or higher Fusion Monster as the Xyz Material. You can only Special Summon "Ayakashi Orihime" once per turn this way. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; then target 1 Pendulum Monster in your Graveyard; either Special Summon it or add it to your hand.

2600/1800

Orihime should have it where if you SS the monster can't attack that turn, mostly for situations like where Odd Eyes or some other big Pendulum comes out for a huge amount of damage. Hiko is a bit too oppressive, as First of the Dragons for me is personally not something I'd be down with here, and especially not giving that type of card to Pendulums as a contact fusion.

The rest are 100%

What about this:

Ayakashi Hikoboshi

EARTH/Level 6

1 Pendulum Monster + 1 EARTH monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by Tributing the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card is Special Summoned this way: Target 1 face-up card you control; destroy it, then place 1 EARTH Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your Pendulum Zone. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 EARTH Pendulum Monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

2400/2000

Ayakashi Orihime

EARTH/Rank 6

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 6 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Level 6 or higher Fusion Monster as the Xyz Material. You can only Special Summon "Ayakashi Orihime" once per turn this way, also it cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned this way. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; then target 1 EARTH Fusion Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

2600/1800

btw, Drakness, still wondering if my generecis were approved

J'eanne would be fine if itself couldn't attack instead of the summoned monster since it already is in Defense. Spirit should be fine given it is super high risk. Exada is fine. Bashamuth is fine, but actually I don't think it needs the limitation on the monster eff, just a Hard OPT on the last eff does it

Kano, you double?

What about this:

Ayakashi Hikoboshi

EARTH/Level 6

1 Pendulum Monster + 1 EARTH monster

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by Tributing the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card is Special Summoned this way: Target 1 face-up card you control; destroy it, then place 1 EARTH Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your Pendulum Zone. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 EARTH Pendulum Monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

2400/2000

Ayakashi Orihime

EARTH/Rank 6

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 6 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Level 6 or higher Fusion Monster as the Xyz Material. You can only Special Summon "Ayakashi Orihime" once per turn this way, also it cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned this way. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; then target 1 EARTH Fusion Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

2600/1800

Yes on me, Kano?

[spoiler=Leviathans]Leviathan Carideas

1400/100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If this card is Summoned while you control another "Leviathan" monster and you have no cards in your Graveyard: You can reveal any number of "Leviathan" cards in your hand, shuffle them into your Deck, then draw an equal number of cards +1. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Carideas" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Ceolacanthas

1300/300

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If this card is Summoned while you control another "Leviathan" monster and you have no cards in your Graveyard: Draw 1 card. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Medusozoas

600/500

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster. If this card is used as Xyz Material for a Summon, the monster Summoned gains this effect:

If this card is Summoned, your opponent activates one of these effects:

● Banish all cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

● Shuffle all cards in your opponent's Graveyard into their Deck.

Leviathan Nautilaceas

200/400

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. You can banish this card from your hand or face-up on the field: Add 1 "Leviathan" or "The Deep" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Nautilaceas" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Sapias

1600/100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If you have no cards in your Graveyard: You can target 2 of your of your banished "Leviathan" monsters and 1 card on the field; Shuffle the first targets into the Deck, then destroy the second target. You can only use this effect of "Leviathan Sapias" once per turn. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Lophiias

Level 3 WATER - Fish/Effect

1400/800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Once per turn, if a "Leviathan" monster you control attacks or is attacked by a non-WATER monster while you have no cards in your Graveyard: You can shuffle one of your banished WATER monsters into your Deck; Destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Rhincoas

400/1800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Other "Leviathan" monsters you control cannot be targeted for attacks while you have no cards in your Graveyard. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Ichthyas

200/2100

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Leviathan" card from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Other "Leviathan" monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects while you have no cards in your Graveyard. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Mosas

2100/1200

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 2 "Leviathan" cards from your hand or field. If this card in your possession would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead. If a "Leviathan" monster you control declares an attack while you have no cards in your Graveyard: Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

The Deep Revived

Normal Spell

Once per turn, if a WATER monster(s) is shuffled into your Deck, except from the hand: Draw 1 card for each monster shuffled. If this card is destroyed by a card effect and banished: You can shuffle 1 card from your hand into your Deck; Add 1 "the Deep" card from your Deck to your hand.

Flash Flood of the Deep

Normal Spell

Activate only if you have no monsters in your Graveyard. Target 1 of your banished non-Tuner WATER monsters: Special Summon that monster. At the end of this turn: Shuffle that card into your Deck.

World of the Deep

Field Spell

Banish all Spell/Traps in your Graveyard. All WATER monsters that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set gain 300 ATK and DEF. All Spell/Traps that would go to your Graveyard are banished instead. All cards detached from Xyz monsters you control are banished. You can target 2 of your banished WATER monsters; shuffle them into your Deck. You can reveal all "Leviathan" and "the Deep" cards in your hand; Draw 1 card for every 2 cards you revealed. You can only use each effect of "World of the Deep" once per turn.

Rush of the Deep

Normal Spell

Shuffle all of your banished Spells and Traps into your Deck, also draw 1 card. You must have a "Leviathan" monster(s) banished to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate 1 "Rush of the Deep" per turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then reveal at the top 3 cards of your Deck; Add 1 of the revealed cards to your hand, also banish the rest.

Leviathan Hydras

Normal Trap

If you have a banished "Leviathan" monster(s): You can banish all cards in your Graveyard (min. 1), then, if you do, banish 1 card on the field. If a monster in your possession is banished while this card is banished: You can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Aqua/WATER/Level 3/ATK 2000/DEF 0). If Summoned this way, shuffle it into your Deck when it leaves the field, also it gains this effect:

● Once per turn: You can shuffle 2 of your banished cards into your Deck, then, if you do, draw 1 card. Cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a WATER Monster.

Leviathan Terias

Rank 3 - WATER - Fish/Xyz/Effect

2000/1400

2 Level 3 WATER monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 of your banished Rank 3 or lower WATER Xyz Monster. This card cannot attack for the rest of this turn. During your Main Phase 2, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Rank 3 WATER Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon 1 Rank 4 WATER Monster from your Extra Deck, then attach this card and the targeted monster to the Summoned monster as Xyz Materials. You can only use 1 "Leviathan Terias" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Leviathan Primordias

Rank 4 - WATER - Fish/Xyz/Effect

2100/1600

3 Level 4 WATER monsters

You can also Xyz Summon "Leviathan Primordias" once per turn by using a Rank 3 WATER monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card). You can only Special Summon 1 "Leviathan Primordias" this way per turn. This card gains ATK equal to the number of your banished WATER monsters x 300. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card, or the effect of a monster Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can target 2 of your banished WATER monsters, then detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that effect, and, if you do, destroy it, then shuffle those targets into your Deck. Xyz materials detached from this card are banished instead. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard, banish it instead.

Redid it.

Changed Terias, testing seems okay. How about it?

and 2 more so my generics are 10/10

Chaos Paradox Summon

[Trap/Normal]

Activate only if your opponent Special Summon 2 or more monster(s) at the same time. Special Summon as many monsters as possible from your hand or Graveyard up to the number of monsters Special Summoned by your opponent when this card is activated. Monsters Special Summoned by this way has their effects negated until the End Phase. If you and your opponent controls an equal number of monsters after this card is activated; your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters from their Extra Deck for the rest of this turn.

Spirit of Autumn Rain, Murasame

DARK/Level 1

1<>1

Warrior/Pendulum/Tuner/Effect

Pendulum Effect: You can target 1 Set card your opponent's control; banish the target and this card until your opponent's next End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Spirit of Autumn Rain, Murasame" once per turn.

Monster Effect: You can destroy 1 card you control; Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck, but banish it when it leaves the field.

400/0

so you guys can edit spino to work on normal summon only and here is the new fixed field spell :

Apex Zone

Field Spell Card

You can only use the (2) and (3) effect of Apex Zone once per turn.

1) When you Xyz Summon a monster by using an "Apex" monster as an Xyz material: You opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the Summon.

2) When you Xyz Summon an "Apex" monster: You can draw 1 card.

3) When an effect activates in the Graveyard while you control an "Apex" Xyz monster: You can pay 500 Life Points; Negate that effect.

so you guys can edit spino to work on normal summon only and here is the new fixed field spell :

Apex Zone

Field Spell Card

You can only use the (2) and (3) effect of Apex Zone once per turn.

1) When you Xyz Summon a monster by using an "Apex" monster as an Xyz material: You opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the Summon.

2) When you Xyz Summon an "Apex" monster: You can draw 1 card.

3) When an effect activates in the Graveyard while you control an "Apex" Xyz monster: You can pay 500 Life Points; Negate that effect.

3) is too much for the whole deck

The other 2 are fine as long the draw power od the rest of the deck has slow down

3) is too much for the whole deck

The other 2 are fine as long the draw power od the rest of the deck has slow down

3 adds a new direction and reduces disruption and helps the deck with coverage and it is only during the player's respective turn not on both turns  and requires an active "apex" xyz so adjust and deal with it.

Isn't the wording of the 1) effect so that it is an activated effect, meaning if you summon an Xyz Monster and you activate it, your opponent can just chain their effect to the field spell effect activation, making the whole effect pointless?

It's supposed to work like Satellarkight Delteros, so no actually

and 2 more so my generics are 10/10

Chaos Paradox Summon

[Trap/Normal]

Activate only if your opponent Special Summon 2 or more monster(s) at the same time. Special Summon as many monsters as possible from your hand or Graveyard up to the number of monsters Special Summoned by your opponent when this card is activated. Monsters Special Summoned by this way has their effects negated until the End Phase. If you and your opponent controls an equal number of monsters after this card is activated; your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters from their Extra Deck for the rest of this turn.

Spirit of Autumn Rain, Murasame

DARK/Level 1

1<>1

Warrior/Pendulum/Tuner/Effect

Pendulum Effect: You can target 1 Set card your opponent's control; banish the target and this card until your opponent's next End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Spirit of Autumn Rain, Murasame" once per turn.

Monster Effect: You can destroy 1 card you control; Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck, but banish it when it leaves the field.

400/0

Paradox is fine, Murasame should be ok seeing as Scale 0 isn't something you can just throw around, but might be iffy on it in the future

Archived