DEATH BATTLE

~British Soul~

[spoiler=Well]

I liked the 8-bit style for this fight; I'd like to see more battles done in that style in the future.

Ambivalent about the winner, guess I could buy it. Never realized Scrooge was that sturdy.

That's awesome about Venom getting a fight. I bet you anything he's gonna fight Bane.

And win.

You won that bet.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Winner]

Winner was pretty obvious. I mean, when Spiderman fought Batman the Spider won, so it makes sense one of his biggest enemies would be enough to beat one of the Bat's.

[spoiler=That was]

partially my reasoning for why he'd win as well as the match-up idea in the first place. That and Spider-Man's able to lift ten tons while Venom can lift...a lot more that whereas I never recalled Bane doing something crazy like that. But there was a recent Batman issue where Bane ripped through Arkham Asylum and tore down most of Batman's rogue gallery single-handedly. That was neat.

[spoiler=Thoughts]

Not surprised Venom won tbph. (props to Fusion for calling it right btw)

Next battle will involve the Power Rangers (presumably the MM ones I reckon)

[spoiler About that]

Is it gonna be a battle royale between all 22 generations of Power Rangers? Cause I think the only ones that are a match for them might either be G-Force Guardians of Space or the pilots of Voltron.

[spoiler=In regards to who]

the Power Rangers could fight, maybe the TMNT? They're not afraid to reuse people and that's the only other 90s cartoon about an action group I can think of.

Maybe Transformers, but that seems a bit of a mismatch, even with the giant robot thing PR does. And I feel like Optimus will get his own battle at some point.

One other guess could be some of the original Kamen riders in Japan, don't know too much about them.

[spoiler About that]

Is it gonna be a battle royale between all 22 generations of Power Rangers? Cause I think the only ones that are a match for them might either be G-Force Guardians of Space or the pilots of Voltron.

[spoiler=Response]

That's like a 100+ people. Like I said, it'll probs just be Mighty Morphin' against another group.

So the Mighty Morphin' Rangers are facing off against the protags of Voltron

Well, I was right for once.

So, Zack/Adam, Kimberly/Catherine, Billy Trini/Aisha and Jason/Rocky vs Hunk, Allura, Pidge, Lance and Keith. The Megazord vs. Voltron. This will be an interesting match.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Thoughts]

even though I never watched Voltron (so I couldn't have made a prediction), I'm not that surprised by the result tbph.

Next time we have Ace (One Piece) vs Natsu (Fairy Tail). It's neat that they revealed both combatants at once this time rather than having to wait who X's opponent would be

[spoiler=Thoughts]

even though I never watched Voltron (so I couldn't have made a prediction), I'm not that surprised by the result tbph.

Next time we have Ace (One Piece) vs Natsu (Fairy Tail). It's neat that they revealed both combatants at once this time rather than having to wait who X's opponent would be

If Erza couldn't beat Zolo, what chance does Natsu have against Ace?

The episodes just reminded me how sweet the new Voltron series' OST is.

Anyway, the human character models looked pretty bad, but the mechs looks cool. Nice, high action fight.

Yea, Zoro beating Ezra does not bold well fro Ace vs. Natsu. Also back to the whole "I'm behind in Fairy Tale and its going to suck if I get spoiled by the episode" issue I had with the last FT fight.

The episodes just reminded me how sweet the new Voltron series' OST is.

Anyway, the human character models looked pretty bad, but the mechs looks cool. Nice, high action fight.

Yea, Zoro beating Ezra does not bold well fro Ace vs. Natsu. Also back to the whole "I'm behind in Fairy Tale and its going to suck if I get spoiled by the episode" issue I had with the last FT fight.

I don't know how behind you are but there's been some heavy plot development with Natsu, I would catch up fast since I think that stuff might be mentioned next episode.

Which should be cool. I like both these characters and I can't immediately think of who'd win, though I could see Ace winning too. I think the overall scale of strength in One Piece is just greater than Fairy Tail's.

Megazord vs Ultron was a good fight, very slick giant robot action is always nice to see. And a pretty star-studded cast in there too, you had MatPat, AmaLee, Lanipator, KaiserNeko, BlackNerd, PeanutButterGamer, and some other people in there. Fitting stuff for the 75th episode (crazy how far long ago Goku vs Superman was).

I don't know how behind you are but there's been some heavy plot development with Natsu, I would catch up fast since I think that stuff might be mentioned next episode.

Which should be cool. I like both these characters and I can't immediately think of who'd win, though I could see Ace winning too. I think the overall scale of strength in One Piece is just greater than Fairy Tail's.

Megazord vs Ultron was a good fight, very slick giant robot action is always nice to see. And a pretty star-studded cast in there too, you had MatPat, AmaLee, Lanipator, KaiserNeko, BlackNerd, PeanutButterGamer, and some other people in there. Fitting stuff for the 75th episode (crazy how far long ago Goku vs Superman was).

I haven't read it since the time skip, so I'm a ways back at this point. From little I've seen of the recent stuff it looked like Natsu has gotten a lot of power ups and what not.

Wow, thats an insane list of names.

I haven't read it since the time skip, so I'm a ways back at this point. From little I've seen of the recent stuff it looked like Natsu has gotten a lot of power ups and what not.

Wow, thats an insane list of names.

Yeah, more or less. But there's some other significant stuff revealed with back-story and the lore, so I'd say proceed with caution if you're not caught up by then.

For real, I think they did that intentionally since it was a landmark episode.

• 3 weeks later...

ngl, I actually forgot about this...

[spoiler=NGL]

I totally forgot Natsu could eat fire.

Cool, quick battle. I'm good with the outcome, makes sense since Natsu does have a little more attack variety than Ace. I also like that it was more of a close call, I feel like recent DBs were more clear-cut, as they put it.

As for the next fight, I know Sub Zero, not the other guy.

Archived