DEATH BATTLE

~British Soul~

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am. If there's one thing we learned from Fairy Tail it's to NEVER get on Erza's bad side. I predict Erza will win. Zolo doesn't stand a chance.

(The youtube video I posted to prove how tough Erza is got deleted cause the account got terminated, but if you have been watching Fairy Tail you would already know how tough Erza is, regardless)

We should skip this death battle and move on to the next one.

Well it's a dead lock for Erza. One dirty look from her and Zolo will run home, sucking his thumb while holding a blanket.

Well that's just not something Zoro would do at all. Zoro has stayed his ground in the face of death several times, particularly in the face of strong enemies he wants to defeat. He would defeat Erza or die trying (doesn't matter really since DB ignores characters' personalities for the sake of victory).

I still see this either way, but I'm gonna go ahead and bet on Zoro. He can basically slice through anything at this point and his strength is off the charts. He lifted a building while mortally wounded and that was during early One Piece. What I could see working against him though is Erza's versatility, she has a lot more options and styles to work with while Zoro's more straightforward.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's just not something Zoro would do at all. Zoro has stayed his ground in the face of death several times, particularly in the face of strong enemies he wants to defeat. He would defeat Erza or die trying (doesn't matter really since DB ignores characters' personalities for the sake of victory).

I still see this either way, but I'm gonna go ahead and bet on Zoro. He can basically slice through anything at this point and his strength is off the charts. He lifted a building while mortally wounded and that was during early One Piece. What I could see working against him though is Erza's versatility, she has a lot more options and styles to work with while Zoro's more straightforward.

That's not true. In Tails vs Luigi, they took notice of their fears, and their personalities.

That's not true. In Tails vs Luigi, they took notice of their fears, and their personalities.

I was thinking along the lines where Superman destroyed the earth to kill Goku; even if he fixed it with the dragon balls later, he still would never have done that. I probably should've worded that differently saying they ignore aspects of their personalities that would interfere with characters going all out, restraint and care for human life in Superman's case. 

And regardless, even if Zoro didn't have that tenacity, DB will carry the fight out to the death.

[spoiler=Newest battle was really cool.]

I haven't actually watched the series in awhile but I saw it in my recommended videos on YouTube so I figured why not? Though I'm not interested in watching the actual fight, I just like seeing the character bios and then the reasoning for the winner at the end.

One Piece is pretty ridiculous in terms of scale of power, so I figured Zoro, one of the most ridiculously strong characters we see regularly, would win. The first thing that came to my mind with regards to feats they would reference is the Pica thing and while I haven't seen Fairy Tail I figured there was nothing Erza had that could top that.

[spoiler=Yeah]

Called it.

I liked the fight, makes sense why Zoro won. The power scale for One Piece is higher than Fairy Tail's, so that'll do it. But good fight.

And nice to see Deadpool back for another round. I'm wondering if they'd put him up against Spider-Man or Wolverine or something. I'd actually be very interested in seeing the former.

Archived