DEATH BATTLE

~British Soul~

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

What supernatural elements are in each series that they could use in the form of any tools or something? I don't know enough about each series.

If there's not, and it comes down to their combat ability and arsenal, I think I'd have to give it to Nathan Drake just because (and don't take this the wrong way) he's a man. Like, just doing a quick skim through wiki sites I don't see either of them having any sort of actual combat training or special skills beyond being athletic, they're just both treasure hunters who are really good at parkour and use guns and stuff. To me it seems that they're so similar, the simple fact that, as a man, Nathan Drake is bigger and stronger than Lara Croft would be the deciding factor.

Tell me if I've missed something specific (supernatural or otherwise) that would give one an edge over the other, like I said I don't know much about either series. I've only played the 2013 Tomb Raider and watched most of Uncharted 4.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it was kinda expected, but of the do use their respective weapons as po-go sticks.

Well I'm not the only person who didn't expect this matchup. I've seen people in the YT thinking he was gonna fight Mr Krabs for example. (Though I've yet to see someone in the comments say "Matchup was expected tbh")

• 2 weeks later...

The only match for Venom I can think of is Carnage.

They've avoided doing fights between two characters of the same series up until now, so I'd doubt it.

Plus, Carnage is stronger anyways, no real room for debate. Like how Venom was designed to be a stronger, nastier Spider-Man, Carnage was designed to be a stronger, nastier Venom.

Can someone explain to me the parallels here, I never would have thought in a million years to pit Scrooge McDuck in a battle to the death against flipping Shovel Knight.

It was the pogo. That was why I suggest Cranky since he has a pogo in Tropical Freeze and is also super old.

Anyway

[spoiler=Winner]

Yea, not ok with the winner. Not the easiest to put into words, but I think the best way to say it is that cartoon characters are going to have huge advantages over non-cartoon characters because of the extreme scenarios they will be shown to be able to survive or are just done for comedic effect. Something similar happened with Kirby vs. Boo and I'm sure if I looked I'd see it in a bunch of places.

Archived