DEATH BATTLE

~British Soul~

They did get Liam O' Brian to reprise his role of Garra for him vs. Toph, and for Toph they got Rina-Chan (Kira Buckland) 

Anyway, Hulk's opponent. I think it's Blanka from Street Fighter.

They rarely get those kinds of people was what I was saying. I mean, they've had Team Four Star people too, but those are the exception, not the rule.

Not happening. Blanka is now where near Hulk's power level.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not happening. Blanka is now where near Hulk's power level.

Well it's not like Hulk's gonna fight the Jolly Green Giant, Blanka's the only other big green guy I know, and I never played a Street Fighter game., seen them, not played them. Besides, who else is gonna go up against Hulk? Creeper, Fawful, Leonardo, Zitz, Missing Link?

Actually, Death Battle Gaara was voiced by Christopher Guerrero, according to the description on the video.

I thought it was the real deal.

Well it's not like Hulk's gonna fight the Jolly Green Giant, Blanka's the only other big green guy I know, and I never played a Street Fighter game., seen them, not played them. Besides, who else is gonna go up against Hulk? Creeper, Fawful, Leonardo, Zitz, Missing Link?

They don't have to be green Astro. Other characteristics they can use include power from radiation or getting more power with rage.

Hulk vs Doomsday? Superman couldn't beat Doomsday, who chance does Hulk have?

This sorta due to writing, (Captain America has been depicted as knocking out Hulk with one punch lol) Doomsday has been portrayed as some jobber villain, each of his appearances less glorious than the last.

Also unlikely he'd win due to the sheer ridiculous crap Hulk has been written in, such as World War Hulk.

This sorta due to writing, (Captain America has been depicted as knocking out Hulk with one punch lol) Doomsday has been portrayed as some jobber villain, each of his appearances less glorious than the last.

Also unlikely he'd win due to the sheer ridiculous crap Hulk has been written in, such as World War Hulk.

To be fair, I kinda don't see Doomsday winning either, but we'll just have to see when the Death Battle goes live.

• 3 weeks later...

^ You might want to edit the name of the spoiler to Spoiler... just in case. (Don't want people watching the episode thinking ​oh, so there is a Mortal Kombat reference here.)

In any case, I'm defo gonna keep a beady eye on the SA Twitter to see who Zoro's opponent will be.

Well there are a number of duel-weilding sword opponents for Zolo: Leonardo, Ikkaku Madarame, Lloyd Irving, the Samurai Nobodies, Date Masamune... wait... you dont think--

Hulk vs Doomsday was a cool fight. No qualms about the ending either, I thought they explained their reasoning well. Complete with fitting music, it was a solid DB episode.

Psyched to see Zoro's going to be fighting, but I'm trying to think of who he'd face. Someone from Bleach maybe?

Speaking of, they should do a Naruto vs Ichigo Death Battle. Now that both mangas are over and with Naruto's massive power boost in the last arc, it'd actually probably be an even match.

That was a good death battle episode. Felt close even though it was obvious it wouldn't be. Plus it was just fun to watch.

Zero should be sweet to see. Curious who his opponent will be.

Also, have they done a battle between Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate. Given some of the more out there choices they've had recently that seems like an obvious one. Would have been a great time too given the movie.

Archived