DEATH BATTLE

~British Soul~

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler Knew it]

When I heard who Tracer's opponent was I knew he was no match for her. I was the first to know the outcome.

[spoiler=Response]

You mean PREDICT, though technically I say Flame Dragon was the first to predict the outcome in this thread. He said that he felt that Tracer has the edge

[spoiler=Spoiler]

Enjoyable battle, but it wasn't really close. Honestly it feels like a number of recent ones haven't been as close as I would have liked.

The way I see it, when the show originally started, they had all of these old, debated showdowns like Mario vs Sonic or Goku vs Superman to work off of. But they kinda went through most of them already, so now they're picking random characters and finding someone else who fits a similar enough profile.

The one DB I can think of that I want them to do would be Gandalf vs Dumbledore.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Welp]I mean, I can see the conclusion they're coming to, but I have to call out multiple things.

They state Terry can keep up with someone that can catch bullets, so he's faster. Uh huh. Bullshit. Ken is faster than Ryu, and Ryu slipped between multiple bullets.

They state that Terry has Ken beat on raw power... yet they mention nothing of the Mu no Hado Ken can tap into.

Both of them have fought gods, so 'Terry beating Mars' is yet another thing that does matter.

All in all, another disappointing Death Battle. Screw you, Screwattack.

• 2 weeks later...

They probably couldn't get Lisa Ortiz or Cindy Robinson for Amy, nor could they get the actress who played Ramona.

They never have actual VAs to the voice work. It is normally just random people they can get that sound close to the original.

It was weird, but I don't think the absence of it took anything away from the fight tbph.

Agree it wasn't that big a deal, but noticeable when most everyone fight has some lead in banter.

They never have actual VAs to the voice work. It is normally just random people they can get that sound close to the original.

They did get Liam O' Brian to reprise his role of Garra for him vs. Toph, and for Toph they got Rina-Chan (Kira Buckland) 

Anyway, Hulk's opponent. I think it's Blanka from Street Fighter.

Archived