Give the above user a Devil Fruit power.

Thar

Bluff-Bluff fruit, the ability to alter people's thoughts and perception to your liking.

Smoke/ Darkness fruit.. i think that's what it was...

Those are two totally different people, I know that much. Smoke is the military captain.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I didn't see this thread earlier, I want to give it a go:

Counter-Counter Fruit

Any force applied on the user is replicated back on the subject applying it, with double the energy/power and on an equivalent or parallel location to where the user received said force; if there is not an equivalent location, the force will be applied on a random location on the subject instead. For instance, if the user is punched on the face by a human, the offender will be hit on the face by the fruit's power with double the force. A similar thing happens if the user is affected by energy attacks such as lasers, fire, electricity, etc.

Weaknesses: Weapon attacks, or ranged attacks through physical objects. Because of the mechanics of the power, any damage inflicted by objects would be applied back on those objects, and thus leaving the opponent usually unaffected. For instance, a gun shot would inflict damage to the bullet itself; a sword slash would inflict damage to the sword (the damage would be capable of breaking said weapon or otherwise rendering it useless, though).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived