A game for regular (not mass) rep abuse. [The Nerfed Age Game]

Chiri Tsukikawa

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since there are so many more people on this thread now than before when it was just a few of us, can we bump the number up to 500?

It seems to be decent for now. Maybe when we're old people and if we still somehow care about this (but if that happened then there'd need to be a separate one for the whippersnappers).

Does anyone know what happened to the first Age Game?

No idea. I just checked for it through a few pages and it appears to have disappeared.

?
You got it wrong first. Also, can anyone answer my question?

EDIT: 218

He didn't. It was actually Winter first, but he probably meant to put 124.

Stop it.

No, I came up with the suggestion of a slower game. You refused to play it. And now you're coming here and just turning it into a other mass rep game. You STOP it. There's no reason somone should post 5 times in on page in under 30 minutes.

It was honestly nice and fun before you got here and started turning this one into a circus too. If I cannot go get dinner without 30 notifications from this thread there a damn problem. None of the other rep games are like this...except for the ones you post in

No, I came up with the suggestion of a slower game. You refused to play it. And now you're coming here and just turning it into a other mass rep game. You STOP it. There's no reason somone should post 5 times in on page in under 30 minutes.

It was honestly nice and fun before you got here and started turning this one into a circus too. If I cannot go get dinner without 30 notifications from this thread there a damn problem. None of the other rep games are like this...except for the ones you post in

we're coming here because the other game got taken down, you sheet head. face the consequences of your stupidity. so funk off or deal with it like an adult. funking jabroni.

Guys, knock it off with the childish behavior. 

The reason why the other game got locked was due to certain members abusing it (and we have gotten multiple complaints on the matter). We don't have a problem with you guys using these games for reps, but there is an issue if the same members post multiple times in 1 minute (this has been especially prevalent in the other one). This version exists to be slower; if you all want this one to stay open and not get any more complaints about it, then don't abuse it. 

Archived