A game for regular (not mass) rep abuse. [The Nerfed Age Game]

Chiri Tsukikawa

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason why the other game got locked was due to certain members abusing it (and we have gotten multiple complaints on the matter).

multiple complaints, from the same person. he was the only one who wanted the topic locked, and he got his way, now he should grow up and deal with the fact the life isn't always rainbows, sunshine, and puppies; there are consequences to our actions. people coming here is the consequence of the other game not existing any more. i don't really care how often reps occur in any game, but first he complains after he gets the nerfed game that he wants cause it's not getting any activity and the previous game wasn't torched, now both those things have happened and he's still complaining. if he's to much of a child to deal with the consequences of his actions, he should just shut his mouth.

Also profanity spamming makes you look like a child

do you really think i care at all about what you think of me? i really could not care less.

multiple complaints, from the same person. he was the only one who wanted the topic locked, and he got his way, now he should grow up and deal with the fact the life isn't always rainbows, sunshine, and puppies; there are consequences to our actions. people coming here is the consequence of the other game not existing any more. i don't really care how often reps occur in any game, but first he complains after he gets the nerfed game that he wants cause it's not getting any activity and the previous game wasn't torched, now both those things have happened and he's still complaining. if he's to much of a child to deal with the consequences of his actions, he should just shut his mouth.

do you really think i care at all about what you think of me? i really could not care less.

What does any of this even mean? No it wasn't just me. And that's such terrible logic, "the other got locked so let me bring the same problem here"

Uh that's not how life works. There is no reason to post 5 times in one page, and the same user who caused problems on the other one is doing it here too. The other one was closed as a way to say. "Stop" not go do it elsewhere.

And, no. I'd hope you're not thin skinned enough to care too much of what I say, but mass spamming profanity and resorting to ad hom doesn't really make your argument worth much

No it wasn't just me

name one other person who was still actively complaining about the existence of the mass rep game after this one was up.

oh wait. no one else was.

Uh that's not how life works.

you mean the consequences to your actions thing? cause i sincerely hope not, otherwise you have a very rude awaken coming your way. or that if you can't deal with the consequences of your actions, you shouldn't do those things? i also hope not. otherwise you will never learn anything. or what isn't "how life works"?

ad hom

point to the area on the dolly where the scary words hurt you.

also if you think telling you to grow up is attacking you.. wow.... i actually can't come up with an adequate response for how stupefied i am at that, honestly.

mass spamming profanity

i stop cussing after the first one, you can stop rubbing it in.

There is no reason to post 5 times in one page, and the same user who caused problems on the other one is doing it here too. The other one was closed as a way to say. "Stop" not go do it elsewhere.

not that this is your fault, but maybe if there was more activity on the main pages, then the games section wouldn't be where people choose to spend almost all their time here.

name one other person who was still actively complaining about the existence of the mass rep game after this one was up.

oh wait. no one else was.

you mean the consequences to your actions thing? cause i sincerely hope not, otherwise you have a very rude awaken coming your way. or that if you can't deal with the consequences of your actions, you shouldn't do those things? i also hope not. otherwise you will never learn anything. or what isn't "how life works"?

also if you think telling you to grow up is attacking you.. wow.... i actually can't come up with an adequate response for how stupefied i am at that, honestly.

i stop cussing after the first one, you can stop rubbing it in.

not that this is your fault, but maybe if there was more activity on the main pages, then the games section wouldn't be where people choose to spend almost all their time here.

I posted it in the thread, but do you really think this thread would have been made or the other one locked if it was just crazy ol Winter whining? 

Not that, when someone punishes you for an action, (ie driving that thread to bat sheet crazy levels), you don't just continue that same behavior elsewhere

FYI: Ad Hom doesn't necessarily require profanity, being overly condescending is part of it too. I'm not sure what part of life you think tolerates this sort of behavior, but I can assure you that college wont. If you sow the same seeds, you'll reap the same crops

Shouldn't have happened even once, that's not a strong argument in your favor. And the main pages are plenty active. Whether Nyx, the main perpetrator, posts on em or not is up to him. And if they are so inactive, why not post more there instead of in a thread that takes no intelligence to "succeed" at

This is why we can't have nice things

I posted it in the thread, but do you really think this thread would have been made or the other one locked if it was just crazy ol Winter whining?

probably not, but you were the only one posting about it in the actual thread so... i can't really blame people whose names i don't know. i can actually point at you cause i know you complained about it. them not so much. so unfortunately, you get to take the blame. sorry, but not really sorry.

Not that, when someone punishes you for an action, (ie driving that thread to bat s*** crazy levels), you don't just continue that same behavior elsewhere

you do actually have a point there. thank you for clarifying.

FYI: Ad Hom doesn't necessarily require profanity, being overly condescending is part of it too. I'm not sure what part of life you think tolerates this sort of behavior, but I can assure you that college wont. If you sow the same seeds, you'll reap the same crops

i know what ad hom is, hence:    also my friends, which i some how have, tolerate my behavior; though i'm not very condescending to them. more just an ass.

"scary words" being the one's i use to tell you to grow up, not cuss words. thought that was well enough implied by the next line.

Shouldn't have happened even once, that's not a strong argument in your favor.

hi, i'm immature and condescending, nice to meet you.

And the main pages are plenty active. Whether Nyx, the main perpetrator, posts on em or not is up to him. And if they are so inactive, why not post more there instead of in a thread that takes no intelligence to "succeed" at

not cc, at least in replies. sure people post topics there, but it's kinda rare that they get any replies what so ever. he does make the occasional topic there, but, as i said, cc is sore for replies, so it would probably feel a lot like talking to a brick wall. i don't post in cc cause i'm not creative enough to come up with something original, or if i do, confidant enough that's it's good to post it, and if i do, again, cc is sore for replies, so, again, it's pretty pointless.

I'd just like to say that I had no problem with the other one existing, if others wanted it to of course. I just didn't post there as often after I made this game because it was indeed faster than it should have been. Winter was right, but not all right. I didn't see the need to complain anymore after he got what he wanted. I have no idea why the other disappeared. That's all.

If you all want to continue arguing with each other, do it in PMs but not here.

I'd just like to say that I had no problem with the other one existing, if others wanted it to of course. I just didn't post there as often after I made this game because it was indeed faster than it should have been. Winter was right, but not all right. I didn't see the need to complain anymore after he got what he wanted. I have no idea why the other disappeared. That's all.

If you read the last page, you got a reason; we've gotten multiple PM complaints from other members about how it was turning out.

So it's bad when I do it. But when you do it it's okay?

When do I do it? I post in this thread and don't get the rep that much more than anyone else? This thread's activty has spiked like crazy, since y'all got here. Which is a good thing, but before that it took a day or two for the reps to cycle out. Not a hour like it is now. Unlike you in the old thread, I don't think I've ever posted 5 times in a single page lol. It's bad when anyone does it

You did it so damn much, like looking at the old thread you had more posts then the next two people combined

a5e9eHY.png?1

When I'm this out of control, please, call me out

When do I do it? I post in this thread and don't get the rep that much more than anyone else? Unlike you in the old thread. It's bad when anyone does it

You did it so damn much, like looking at the old thread you had more posts then the next two people combined

a5e9eHY.png?1

When I'm this out of control, please, call me out

This game was made in response to the other other Age Game; so while both existed, I never touched this game. If posting too frequently was the problem, fine; I'll accept that. But as for posting only at the end? That's what a majority of your posts were in either game; and in this game, until I joined, there were only about three from other users. The rest of the end posts were all from you, with you hardly participating in the rest of the game.

This game was made in response to the other other Age Game; so while both existed, I never touched this game. If posting too frequently was the problem, fine; I'll accept that. But as for posting only at the end? That's what a majority of your posts were in either game; and in this game, until I joined, there were only about three from other users. The rest of the end posts were all from you, with you hardly participating in the rest of the game.

Well the point was posting too frequently is why we needed to make this game. And sure, I'm not without fault, I suppose I did hawk a bit for this this one while y'all were in the other one (I don't remember hawking that one, but ok, I'll take your word for it)

I was wrong too, regardless, both of us should post less, and also not hawk cause it isn't fun that way and it gets out of control. Agreed?

Well the point was posting too frequently is why we needed to make this game. And sure, I'm not without fault, I suppose I did hawk a bit for this this one while y'all were in the other one (I don't remember hawking that one, but ok, I'll take your word for it)

I was wrong too, regardless, both of us should post less, and also not hawk cause it isn't fun that way and it gets out of control. Agreed?

Agreed. From here on out, neither of us will post so frequently directly after another user when we posted before them (for example, I post 19, you post 38, and then I post 57), and neither of us will post in the end post if we hadn't posted at any other point after the previous end post.

Archived