Game of Thrones

Aix

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

[spoiler=So now that the season's over]

Overall, I'd have to agree that the show's writing got lazier this season and more centered around the spectacle mirroring Hollywood writing, but none of that or the crazy pacing issues prevented me from fully enjoying this season. The flaws were easy to forgive for me, and I suppose the biggest gripe I had was ironically zombie dragon despite that being one of my most anticipated moments for years. How were they going to get through the wall without the dragon? 

I can mostly forgive that because it melting the wall with blue fire was so funking rad. But still, stuff like that would be nice to see explained with better execution. Probably won't see that change since there are only 6 episodes left, but whatever.

Gonna be a long year and a half, probably. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We have a release month for Season 8 in April 2019, got a whole year to rewatch the show. Forgot if I said this already, but I'm planning on rewatching the whole show up to Season 8. Then when it airs, I'll rewatch the previous episode every Sunday before the new one. Then I'll have seen the show in its entirety twice.

Gonna feel hollow inside once this is over.

Also, would Dad or another mod that sees this be able to remove the season 6 from the title? The thread's basically just for the show now, not just season 6.

We have a release month for Season 8 in April 2019, got a whole year to rewatch the show. Forgot if I said this already, but I'm planning on rewatching the whole show up to Season 8. Then when it airs, I'll rewatch the previous episode every Sunday before the new one. Then I'll have seen the show in its entirety twice.

Also, would Dad or another mod that sees this be able to remove the season 6 from the title? The thread's basically just for the show now, not just season 6.

Hold up, the release month was announced? When, where, link

Ask and ye shall receive.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived