Game of Thrones

Aix

It turns out, there’s actually an ancient pact between House Stark and House Targaryen that could maybe help us see this dream turn into a reality. During the Targaryen civil war (known as the Dance of the Dragons), House Stark supported Queen Rhaenyra’s claim to the throne in exchange for a promise that a Targaryen Princess would marry into House Stark. A promise that has yet to be fulfilled.

#DanixJon #SongofIce&Fire #Thinkoftheirchildren

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made this joke last page mate

Anyway, I really don't want Myrcella and Tommen to die in the books. 

:'/

They're deaths are probably what I'm looking forward to the most. Tommen being a child and Myrcella is still in safe hands. sheet is gonna go down. 

It would be tragic if Cersei's raiding party ends up killing Myrcella

I feel like Tommen is gonna be the one to die in Cersei's crossfire. She'll do something and he'll end up getting caught in it. I thought it was gonna happen with the Wildfire in Episode 10. Lucked out on that one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

please select character:

Hillary Rodham Clinton
fd63d9b53caec1f87d57bedc8d568980.jpg.13d
pros: cunning, experienced, controls government
cons: out of touch, untrustworthy, has vagina

Donald J Trump
Stannis_S05E09.png.f645610d52f4feb4d392b
pros: righteous, straight talker, tough on crime
cons: lacks provisions, has many enemies, birther

Evan ? McMullin
d0599ead6fda6e428c5dbf106e7161fa.jpeg.4f
pros: has spy network, crafty, looks innocent
cons: low name recognition, bald, probably a child molester

Don't bring funking politics into a scared Game of Thrones thread unless it's about Game of Thrones.  I can take your bullshit everywhere else.  But not funking here.  Do not ruin this funking thread with your endless annoying banter and your self entitlement.  funk off.

Don't bring funking politics into a scared Game of Thrones thread unless it's about Game of Thrones.  I can take your bullshit everywhere else.  But not funking here.  Do not ruin this funking thread with your endless annoying banter and your self entitlement.  funk off.

I guess you didn't find it funny

Don't bring f***ing politics into a scared Game of Thrones thread unless it's about Game of Thrones.  I can take your bullshit everywhere else.  But not f***ing here.  Do not ruin this f***ing thread with your endless annoying banter and your self entitlement.  f*** off.

Well sheet... You don't think that was a little bit much?

• 3 months later...

Archived