ELIMINATED HIGH SPARROW

ELIMINATED MARGAERY TYRELL

ELIMINATED LORAS TYRELL

ELIMINATED MACE TYRELL

ELIMINATED LANCEL LANNISTER

ELIMINATED GRAND MAESTER PYCELLE

ELIMINATED TOMMEN BARATHEON

nrbyzy1zgdaflc2ci7kt.jpg

[spoiler=finale]It's funny cause once I saw the green chemicals, I had completely forgotten about it until then and I knew what was coming.

In fact, I think it was Cersei who talked to whoever made it in the first place just for this occasion, the best part being it was from a previous season.

But real talk... Arya pulled a Cartman on Walder. top kek

My only gripe is what the houses of the north are suddenly doing chanting Snow's name right after turning him down before the battle of the bastards. Seemed a bit rushed, but I can't really complain. Snow's the new king of the north and honestly that's where he belongs. I don't get how people can hope he sits on the iron throne cause it just doesn't suit him.

That being said, a thousand ships sail for King's Landing with 3 dragons... the circumstances couldn't be any more hype. Finally, Daenerys vs. Cersei is about to happen.

[spoiler=Spoilers]

Holy hell. I figured Cersei would blow the church up, but I didn't think Margaery would still be in it. Damn I thought she would make it out unscathed.

Tommen... Really... I mean... He's still a kid in the books. So this is a little confusing, but that was surprising. I didn't think he'd do that. I thought he'd be in on killing the High Sparrow. Turns out he was just a tool the entire time.

FUKKIN ARYA. YES! That is all.

Jon snow king in the north. Hm... I'd prefer Sansa to be Queen in the North. This should be interesting.

I really didn't want R+L=J to be a thing. I truly didn't. But it's still pretty cool. I wonder how this is gonna play out in later seasons. D+J=W

Targaryen Restoration is happening. Awesome.

Varys with those teleportation powers doe.

Best episode ever. Out of all the seasons. 10/10

Who is W? I wanna see if we agree

[spoiler=guess]

Prince who was promised

I thinks Dany and Jons kid will be the prince with both Dani and Jon dying to make the bittersweet ending

Also Bran never crossed the wall and the Ice Dragon theory is still legit

[spoiler=finale]It's funny cause once I saw the green chemicals, I had completely forgotten about it until then and I knew what was coming.

In fact, I think it was Cersei who talked to whoever made it in the first place just for this occasion, the best part being it was from a previous season.

But real talk... Arya pulled a Cartman on Walder. top kek

My only gripe is what the houses of the north are suddenly doing chanting Snow's name right after turning him down before the battle of the bastards. Seemed a bit rushed, but I can't really complain. Snow's the new king of the north and honestly that's where he belongs. I don't get how people can hope he sits on the iron throne cause it just doesn't suit him.

That being said, a thousand ships sail for King's Landing with 3 dragons... the circumstances couldn't be any more hype. Finally, Daenerys vs. Cersei is about to happen.

[spoiler=J]

So when will Bran tell Jon the truth.

Also no, Arys had the wildfire set up

I oddly enjoyed watching the Sparrow burn like that though

That was so good. They really need to keep this director since he is outstanding. Give him everything if possible. 

The opening 20 minutes, stretching from the opening to Cersei ordering Tommen's burial is probably the best 20 minutes of the show. That is the quality the show should have. The writing seemed super good (Which is a plus), but the direction and the editing? Outstanding. The music seemed a tad too much at first, but it worked so so well. As was the Davos scene. Hnnnnngh Liam Cunningham was so f***ing good. Peter Dinklage was still half flat, but this was an improvement at least. Even Emelia Clark managed a good performance for once. 

But do you want to know the absolute best part of this? We got character development scenes that also served the plot instead of one or the other. Thank f***ing God. They weren't subtle masterpieces in character development, but they still existed for once. The show made such good use of it's extra run time that it makes me wish it had that much extra time every week. 

It still wasn't perfect by any means, the poor transitioning of time in scene's leading to Varys teleporting. Some of the highs, like Jon's one felt really reused which isn't a bad thing, but it's not great either. Plus I am f***ing pissed we were robbed of Alexander Siddig having the 'Vengeance, Justice. Fire and Blood' speech, and of the 'The North Remembers' speech. And 'Broken Man'... Just so many god-damn good speeches we were denied. 

It also made me wish the rest of the season had just been better. Because this finale on top of what the season could have, and by rights should have, been would have been incredible. Like beyond words incredible. As it was it was just really, really good. 

[spoiler=pretty excited for next season now]Didn't care much for the opening sequence. I just didn't really feel hyped for Cersei's trial I guess, so it just felt bland and the music overdramatic.

Seems weird that they suddenly started suspecting they were all going to get blown up though. I guess they all know about wildfire, and how the Mad King was going to use it, but I feel this isn't a world where something like this would come to mind.

Arya was pretty brutal, carving up two bodies to be used in a pie. Glad she's back though, I'm looking forward to see how she fits in the grand scheme. Her skills would be incredibly useful, but it would be lame if she just walked places and murdered people.

I don't know why Jon Snow let Melissandre off, I don't feel like he liked her enough to spare her. I get that next season probably wants her to be alive, but eh.

Nevertheless, this finale sets up a lot of hype for the next season.

I really like Cersei's new outfit. Looks cool.

[spoiler=pretty excited for next season now]Didn't care much for the opening sequence. I just didn't really feel hyped for Cersei's trial I guess, so it just felt bland and the music overdramatic.

Seems weird that they suddenly started suspecting they were all going to get blown up though. I guess they all know about wildfire, and how the Mad King was going to use it, but I feel this isn't a world where something like this would come to mind.

Arya was pretty brutal, carving up two bodies to be used in a pie. Glad she's back though, I'm looking forward to see how she fits in the grand scheme. Her skills would be incredibly useful, but it would be lame if she just walked places and murdered people.

I don't know why Jon Snow let Melissandre off, I don't feel like he liked her enough to spare her. I get that next season probably wants her to be alive, but eh.

Nevertheless, this finale sets up a lot of hype for the next season.

I really like Cersei's new outfit. Looks cool.

Jon is a honorable man like his father and uncle (yes, I can finally say that)

He owes her a life debt

It kinda felt like he already knew what was gonna happen when he threw his arms up.

Toot Who is W?!?!

That was so good. They really need to keep this director since he is outstanding. Give him everything if possible. 

The opening 20 minutes, stretching from the opening to Cersei ordering Tommen's burial is probably the best 20 minutes of the show. That is the quality the show should have. The writing seemed super good (Which is a plus), but the direction and the editing? Outstanding. The music seemed a tad too much at first, but it worked so so well. As was the Davos scene. Hnnnnngh Liam Cunningham was so f***ing good. Peter Dinklage was still half flat, but this was an improvement at least. Even Emelia Clark managed a good performance for once. 

But do you want to know the absolute best part of this? We got character development scenes that also served the plot instead of one or the other. Thank f***ing God. They weren't subtle masterpieces in character development, but they still existed for once. The show made such good use of it's extra run time that it makes me wish it had that much extra time every week. 

It still wasn't perfect by any means, the poor transitioning of time in scene's leading to Varys teleporting. Some of the highs, like Jon's one felt really reused which isn't a bad thing, but it's not great either. Plus I am f***ing pissed we were robbed of Alexander Siddig having the 'Vengeance, Justice. Fire and Blood' speech, and of the 'The North Remembers' speech. And 'Broken Man'... Just so many god-damn good speeches we were denied. 

It also made me wish the rest of the season had just been better. Because this finale on top of what the season could have, and by rights should have, been would have been incredible. Like beyond words incredible. As it was it was just really, really good.

The Tower of Joy reveal though. God that was so perfectly done.

Also Dani x Jon ship pretty much confirmed

@books so are people killed off here irrelevant in the books? Cause Aegon just took Storm's End. LSH captured Jamie. Etc. And Tommen isn't nearly as much of a dumbass in the books

Idgi are they still going for the same ending cause what a massive book spoiler then

I imagine W is Win!. 

Tommen is like 6 in the books. Him being less of a dumbass says a lot about how they wrote him xD

And by no means are people killed here irrelevent to the books. As has been said before, the bookand the show are approaching things differently, and we've had character condensed, characters changed, character added in later than they should. 

It's hard to try and read stuff from it. 

It's not really a spoiler that a wildfire explosion will occur. It's been foreshadowed heavily. 

I imagine W is Win!. 

Tommen is like 6 in the books. Him being less of a dumbass says a lot about how they wrote him xD

And by no means are people killed here irrelevent to the books. As has been said before, the bookand the show are approaching things differently, and we've had character condensed, characters changed, character added in later than they should. 

It's hard to try and read stuff from it. 

It's not really a spoiler that a wildfire explosion will occur. It's been foreshadowed heavily.

Well if they have the same ending, and people are gonna be killed of easily here...that doesn't speak too well for the book people.

Also Loras for one isn't even confirmed gay in the books rofl

Some of this just bothers me, I feel a bit like I got spoiled of Winds

Thoughts on Ice Dragon in the wall theory?

Loras is gay. It's not veiled in the book either even if it's not shoved in your face like it was in the show. 

It can have the same ending with different people involved you understand right? 

Besides, what the hell does it matter if we find out X dies or not? We still get the read there journey, see the events unfold as George imagines them. 

Loras is gay. It's not veiled in the book either even if it's not shoved in your face like it was in the show. 

It can have the same ending with different people involved you understand right? 

Besides, what the hell does it matter if we find out X dies or not? We still get the read there journey, see the events unfold as George imagines them.

Just seems like it'll take the suspense out. Like this basically confirmed Aegon isn't gonna do much and that Dorne won't go far

Archived