Game of Thrones

Aix

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=ep7]Ramsey couldn't have died any better way. That was the perfect irony; death by the very hounds he had eat his prisoners. Now he's a prisoner of the Starks.

What a great episode. Also, RIP giant. You will be missed.

I wonder what they are gonna do with Walder Frey next week. I hear people talk about Arya killing him, but I hope that isn't the case. The timing would just be too stupid.

It needs to happen.

I really hope R+L=M Happens though

Robb legitimized Jon anyway. And I'm not sure Bran would want to be king in the North

It needs to happen.

I really hope R+L=M Happens though

Robb legitimized Jon anyway. And I'm not sure Bran would want to be king in the North

Robb legitimizing Jon was never confirmed. Even if he did, it wouldn't mean anything since the North is still a part of the Seven Kingdoms. 

Dany is a 11/10

nuff said

For real though, Dany was great. Bout time I saw some mounted fire-breathing action, let alone against an armada.

and not gonna lie, Tyrion deserves some more love from them cause not even plot armor could've saved him from that sheet in the cellar. There had to have been something deeper than that.

For a while, for me, Danerys was only like little sister cute.  Like, I wanted to pat her on the head.  But for some reason in the last two or three episodes, she just became EXTREMELY attractive.  Not that she wasn't.  Just, something clicked.

For real though, Dany was great. Bout time I saw some mounted fire-breathing action, let alone against an armada.

and not gonna lie, Tyrion deserves some more love from them cause not even plot armor could've saved him from that sheet in the cellar. There had to have been something deeper than that.

I'm still in the camp that says Jamie and Cercei are the targs, and that Tyrion is the only true born son of Tywin

What I've seen of that episode was both amazing and stupid at the same time. 

Like the moment where the cavalry crash into each other and you see men flying in every direction, or other absurdly over violent deaths was just weird. As was the sudden mountain of bodies that appears from nowhere.The arrival of the Vale could not have been anymore cliche without having the actual LotR soundtrack attached to it. Likewise the constant 'Meet eyes with the leader of the enemy army despite the fact he is several hundred feet away from you so you can't actually see his eyes clearly' was silly. The Phalanx was weird as hell because there's never been any indication that Westeros fights like that... well ever. 

The acting is Mereen was still cringey as all hell when Dany isn't making some forceful statement. Drogon was looking fly as hell, but it's nothing we haven't seen before. Making Yara bi just so she can flirt with Dany seemingly irritates me. 

It was still beautifully directed but just filled with funking absurd moments that took me out of it, and I don't think it's anywhere near as it's hyped to be. Still a great episode, and I imagine it will win the emmy's it's nominated for (It shouldn't win writing, but it will). 

Well he can't be in the books. Cause Joanna was at the rock 9-10 months before Tyrion was born

The possibility exists. Whilst Joanna left the Queens service in 265, she attended a tourney at King's Landing in 272. An event where Aerys made some choice remarks about her breasts, and that Twyin tried to resign his handship the next day. 

Tyrion is born in 273. We are never given months or times of year to get a 9 or 10 month figure from, but the possibility is there. 

All of this is according to the World of Ice and Fire. 

What I've seen of that episode was both amazing and stupid at the same time. 

Like the moment where the cavalry crash into each other and you see men flying in every direction, or other absurdly over violent deaths was just weird. As was the sudden mountain of bodies that appears from nowhere.The arrival of the Vale could not have been anymore cliche without having the actual LotR soundtrack attached to it. Likewise the constant 'Meet eyes with the leader of the enemy army despite the fact he is several hundred feet away from you so you can't actually see his eyes clearly' was silly. The Phalanx was weird as hell because there's never been any indication that Westeros fights like that... well ever. 

The acting is Mereen was still cringey as all hell when Dany isn't making some forceful statement. Drogon was looking fly as hell, but it's nothing we haven't seen before. Making Yara bi just so she can flirt with Dany seemingly irritates me. 

It was still beautifully directed but just filled with funking absurd moments that took me out of it, and I don't think it's anywhere near as it's hyped to be. Still a great episode, and I imagine it will win the emmy's it's nominated for (It shouldn't win writing, but it will). 

The possibility exists. Whilst Joanna left the Queens service in 265, she attended a tourney at King's Landing in 272. An event where Aerys made some choice remarks about her breasts, and that Twyin tried to resign his handship the next day. 

Tyrion is born in 273. We are never given months or times of year to get a 9 or 10 month figure from, but the possibility is there. 

All of this is according to the World of Ice and Fire. 

Maybe, apparently she was "shortly" at the Rock before giving birth to Tyrion

Didn't Tyrion say he USED to have Dragon Dreams when he was a boy? The fascination with fire seems more a candidate for the Twins

Like you said either could happen

Jon Charges @ Boltons Epic music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QyYBtsNq74

[spoiler=Well that was]

funking awesome.

Cersei blowing up the church. I'm sad Margaery died, but what a crazy scene.

Tommen killing himself wasn't too much of a surprise. Poor kid.

Arya pulling an Eric Cartman on Frey and slicing his throat was so gross and fitting, that was great.

R+L=J basically confirmed. 

I loved the Tyrion and Daenarys scene. But not as much as I loved the scenes where they chanted King of the North and the ending shot with Daenarys' army.

I am so funking hyped.

[spoiler=Spoilers]

Holy hell. I figured Cersei would blow the church up, but I didn't think Margaery would still be in it. Damn I thought she would make it out unscathed. 

Tommen... Really... I mean... He's still a kid in the books. So this is a little confusing, but that was surprising. I didn't think he'd do that. I thought he'd be in on killing the High Sparrow. Turns out he was just a tool the entire time. 

FUKKIN ARYA. YES! That is all.

Jon snow king in the north. Hm... I'd prefer Sansa to be Queen in the North. This should be interesting. 

I really didn't want R+L=J to be a thing. I truly didn't. But it's still pretty cool. I wonder how this is gonna play out in later seasons. D+J=W

Targaryen Restoration is happening. Awesome. 

Varys with those teleportation powers doe.

Best episode ever. Out of all the seasons. 10/10

Archived