Ask me anything

The Nyx Avatar

You jumped so high, you created a rainbow like one of those bromidic MLP characters! You're really getting the hang of this bunny thing. Too bad there's no oxygen in outer space...

... D8

*SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK*

-Dies of asphyxiation- 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You jumped so high, you created a rainbow like one of those bromidic MLP characters! You're really getting the hang of this bunny thing. Too bad there's no oxygen in outer space...

Well, there was a Pop-Tart cat in space, and space didn't stop it from moving.

Yikes. I better ask Nyx how to preform CPR when he/she gets back.

Untrained. If you're not trained in CPR, then provide hands-only CPR. That means uninterrupted chest compressions of about 100 a minute until paramedics arrive (described in more detail below). You don't need to try rescue breathing.

Trained and ready to go. If you're well-trained and confident in your ability, begin with chest compressions instead of first checking the airway and doing rescue breathing. Start CPR with 30 chest compressions before checking the airway and giving rescue breaths.

Trained but rusty. If you've previously received CPR training but you're not confident in your abilities, then just do chest compressions at a rate of about 100 a minute. (Details described below.)

Could you explain to us what made you choose The Nyx Avatar as your username?

Alright, even though you'll more than likely forget anyways:

[spoiler=Show]

12276812_725414504256198_2139408971_n.jp

tumblr_lq21tfYdbo1qersozo1_500.gif

I added "The", because some bastard already took this name, and I REFUSE to have numbers in my name.

And if you haven't played a Persona game yet...play one.

Who would win in a fight? You, or Yui?

The user or the character? If it's the character, I'd win. Otherwise, I have no idea.

Do you like Phantom of the Opera?

The film, book, or live performance?

On a scale of Shut Up! to TOO BAD!, how Waluigi Time is it right now?

In Mario Strikers Charged:

TOO BAD!

Archived