Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

what exactly is the apprentice engine? and how is it suppose to work.

3x Apprentice Magician

1x Old Vindictive Magician

1x Magician of Faith (Trad)

It offers tribute fodder' date=' field presence and spell reusability.

[/quote']

oh its a tribute engine, every time i hear engine being used it's about drawing cards, and I thought that is what it is doing, now i get it. thank you.

No points.

And btw, engine just means a couple of cards that can be used about anywhere (where it fits well, obv.) and strengthens the deck by offering.... something.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any monsters that have a somewhat similar effect to Giant Rats?

Depends on what you want to search. There are five other monsters, one for each of the other Attributes; there are searchers like Warrior Lady of the Wasteland, Masked Dragon, Apprentice Magician, and Nova Summoner with additional restrictions on Type; and there is Deep Diver.

Re-asking my question' date=' because I'm not sure if I got a clear answer: Imperial Iron Wall vs. Allure of Darkness. Is it ruled the same way as Imperial Iron Wall vs. Common Charity?

[/quote']

Allure is worded the same way as Charity, so they're ruled the same way too.

Atem said so.

http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/COMMUNITY/forums/permalink/1409561/1410015/ShowThread.aspx#1410015

If I have Domino Effect on the field' date=' and I destroy an opponent's monster by battle with Blue Thunder, can I use Domino Effect to send the token to the graveyard to destroy an opponent's monster or does it miss its timing?

[/quote']

I don't think you miss the timing. At the same time The monster is DBB you special summon a monster. You should be in the right.

Can Xing Zeng Hu(not sure if I spelled it right) be chained by the cards it is targeting?

You used to be able to chain one of them. I honestly don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Archived