a really stupid linguistics game

Snatch Steal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Well-being is a compound word, so that was what you were supposed to use)

Anyway...

Impossible is not what I'd call the mission to restore YCM to its old activity level, but it's damn well hard enough to achieve; especially given YCMaker is dead as hell and apparently some members like to raise shitstorms all over the place.

Way you survive in CC; actually read the section rules, don't break the Advanced Clause, don't shitpost like ragnarok1945 did pre-2012 and actually have some degree of knowledge about the metagame, even if you think Konami's doing a shitty job with the format.

(I tell this to every new member who shows interest in coming to CC, except without #3 [which should be implied]. As for Konami, some designs are great, but others just suck.)

Way you survive in CC; actually read the section rules, don't break the Advanced Clause, don't shitpost like ragnarok1945 did pre-2012 and actually have some degree of knowledge about the metagame, even if you think Konami's doing a shitty job with the format.

(I tell this to every new member who shows interest in coming to CC, except without #3 [which should be implied]. As for Konami, some designs are great, but others just suck.)

I feel like staffing the section is doing you more harm than good.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Formatted posts seem to be making me stand out more, and that's nice if I want to become popular.

(Well, I am pretty much the only mod really doing stuff at the moment in there, so can't blame me for getting overworked trying to read everything + enforce the rules. In reality, I'm generally fine, but extra help would be good, as I can't see everything that goes on right away.)

Popular vote shouldn't be a thing in certain issues.

Archived