a really stupid linguistics game

Snatch Steal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avatar on this site; always 200 x 200 minimum and the defaults for members are crap.

(As for cool whip on waffles, I tried it and was okay. For the avatars, you literally have an egg for avatar if you either don't set one [iP.Boards made it, not us]. And yes, the first word of next sentence is a general swear word.)

~~oh god, I'm turning into Night now with the swearing.~~

Avatar on this site; always 200 x 200 minimum and the defaults for members are crap.

(As for cool whip on waffles, I tried it and was okay. For the avatars, you literally have an egg for avatar if you either don't set one [iP.Boards made it, not us]. And yes, the first word of next sentence is a general swear word.)

~~oh god, I'm turning into Night now with the swearing.~~

please please PLEEASE watch your language or it will result in a 5 warn increase

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Crap would not be advised to go on cool whip waffles.

Kids these days with their animes and mango

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

lmao, it autocorrects animes to anime. weeb mac.

Rango was kind of a forgettable movie.

rip the ninja

Archived