a really stupid linguistics game

Snatch Steal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Well, I am pretty much the only mod really doing stuff at the moment in there, so can't blame me for getting overworked trying to read everything + enforce the rules. In reality, I'm generally fine, but extra help would be good, as I can't see everything that goes on right away.)

(extra help huh ;) ;) wink wink)

Run away from all your problems, worked out for me!

Pronouns in Japanese are a lot more complicated to use than in English.

(Well, it's technically true given the hierarchy of Japanese society. I tend to use "ore" for stuff, but in certain cases, I have to switch to neutral "watashi" or "boku")

[spoiler=For Smear]

There are a few things that you kinda need to know before going on as a CC mod, and that's pretty much knowledge of the area (and obviously the game itself). But yeah, I wouldn't mind having you around on the mod team in general (other staff needs to know/approve, and make sure we aren't getting an uproar over who's getting picked for a slot).

Right now, the topic of mod candidates hasn't been a thing for us lately; least not for the past few months.

Concept is a board game developed in 2014 apparently.

[spoiler=@Sakura]I don't think I'd ever want to be a CC mod anyway, considering I have virtually no understanding of the YGO metagame, OCG or anything like that haha. Don't take my mod requests too literally, most of the time I'm half joking. Although if you're ever in need of a showcase/multimedia/other mod just hit me up ;)

Days in this country recently have shown that the GOP is turning to sheet and no matter who wins, we either get a brash businessman who'll ruin our relationship with other countries or an email fraud who elicits more drama than all of the debacles in YCM's history combined. 

(Yeah, the GOP is literally sheet right now because they can't be civil-minded about stopping people from getting shot; it's no wonder people are pissed off. I would've liked Bernie to win, but people went for Hillary despite the email scandals that continue to bite her hard.)

Archived