[MTG] Daily Spoiler - 5/7

This card is literal gas all of its own. Honestly, if this card doesn't see play, I will the funk out of it. It is a powerful and efficient Pack Rat-esque card, that generates value collectively. I suspect that this at least sees sideboard out of the Black-based control deck that seemingly exists. It is great in the mirror, it is useful against most midrange decks. And it is the quickest, collective clock against Ramp strategies, where there is no turn 1 interaction. This fills the spot almost perfectly.

Flayer seems pretty sweet for constructed. Though when one of the best 2 drops is a 2/3 not sure if he will see play.

Dragon seems neat if I'm understanding it right. Any attempt to kill it will only result in your board get blown up.

Dilation seem kind of nuts in commander.

Red now gets 2/2 for 1C. Interesting.

WE GOT A DRAGON!!!

WE GOT A DRAGON!!!

I GOT A DRAGON!!!

AND...

It honestly seems kind of meh, honestly. It would have been completely hilarious and busted if its effect would work for any dragon you contol, but it's not Thunderbreak Regent :(... hope we get another dragon.

Mind's Dilation is going in my Intet deck. Imagine topdecking an Omniscience + Enter the Infinite with that thing!

WE GOT A DRAGON!!!

WE GOT A DRAGON!!!

I GOT A DRAGON!!!

AND...

It honestly seems kind of meh, honestly. It would have been completely hilarious and busted if its effect would work for any dragon you contol, but it's not Thunderbreak Regent :(... hope we get another dragon.

Mind's Dilation is going in my Intet deck. Imagine topdecking an Omniscience + Enter the Infinite with that thing!

I'm not entirely sure you've got Mind's Dilation's effect correct.

Archived