Pokemon Generations

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured that was the reason. Feel like that was in part due to the whole "3 of them" thing.

Yeah, I seem to remember one of the NPCs in Striaton mentions about them not getting there in time during the postgame.

​My mistake, it was Cress who mentioned that if they got the message in time, they could've been able to help.

bump: In case any of you aren't keeping up:

Episode 14  came out today.

[spoiler Here's how I see Episode 15 going down]

Night has fallen on Unova, the female trainer from B2/W2 appears in a dark room. Suddenly, a voice cries out:

Voice: Welcome. I have to say I am impressed. You managed to defeat the Gym Leaders, you helped N stop Ghetsis and his revived Team Plasma. You even defeated the Elite 4, just to get to me. Well then.

The sound of fingers snapping is heard, the room lights up and the trainer sees Iris in her Champion attire.

Iris: Shall we get started?

This or something with Alder, Hugh or a legendary.

I can see why they brought the episode early; thanksgiving, but as a non-American, I obviously didn't know they were bringing out an episode today instead. I assumed it was coming on Friday, like the rest. (So don't shoot me) 

[spoiler=Thoughts on 14]

Did Neo Team Plasma kill a fuckton of people? They were literally frozen in place... except Drayden ofc

Also Zinzolin confirmed scrub; his Weavile has Ice Beam (which is obviously gonna be pissweak with that base 45 Special Attack stat)

The fight was cool as always.

[spoiler Here's how I see Episode 15 going down (which won't be happening)]

Night has fallen on Unova, the female trainer from B2/W2 appears in a dark room. Suddenly, a voice cries out:

Voice: Welcome. I have to say I am impressed. You managed to defeat the Gym Leaders, you helped N stop Ghetsis and his revived Team Plasma. You even defeated the Elite 4, just to get to me. Well then.

The sound of fingers snapping is heard, the room lights up and the trainer sees Iris in her Champion attire.

Iris: Shall we get started?

This or something with Alder, Hugh or a legendary.

Err... the next episode will involve N/Ghetsis in the Giant Chasm. They weren't present in this episode and they're on the poster of the series.

It's not really torture having to wait an extra 2 days because of thanksgiving though.

The animation and scale of the battle in that episode, holy crap. I think I figured out where the normal anime's animation budget went. Really sweet episode.

I agree, the animation and battle was really good, like always.

One episode will have to cover AZ because he's on the poster for the series.

He's always had two arms, it's just that the art/challenge sprite had the other arm hidden under the cloak  :Kappa:  .

Yeah, artists can be trolls sometimes.

So one episode will feature Lysandre, one with AZ and one with Post game Xerosic

Archived