Pokemon Generations

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Thoughts on 9]

I didn't think the episode would be focused on Gabby/Ty. I would say I'm disappointed we didn't see Zinnia, but I'm not surprised given this featured the aftermath of the Delta Episode. The battle was pretty cool.

[spoiler=Thoughts on 10]

My god that was pretty creepy. I thought it was neat that they showed the picture with the moving red eyes. All in all, they did well to showcase the spookiness of the Old Chataeu. Though Cheryl/Chansey eating thin air was cringey and went on for too long imo.

And in honour of Halloween
​*Ep10.Video*

SPOOKY!!!!

So they went for 2 episodes this week. Though looking at the dates, I knew we would have 2 episodes in one week at some point between now and December 23rd.

In my opinion, it was weird we did not get Zinnia but instead the two least important characters in the Pokemon Franchise. Why couldn't Carly Carmine be as resourceful as Gabby?

And Stephanie Sheh as Cheryl being scared out of her wits. I was kinda expecting the Lake Trio.

Maybe next is Team Galactic, then something about Arceus.

Not sure why, but the protagonist and Barry not showing up was kind of disappointing for me. I get thats the point of the series, but he was involved in the R/S/E stuff so I figured he'd be in the background here too. That said, this is one of the coolest scenes from the games so seeing it animated is really sweet. Don't think we ever got the "this was what I was searching for" bit from him, so that was nice. Also makes perfect sense.

Something to do with Ghetsis/Kyurem. One with N and the third one is honestly up in the air tbph.

I just love how Origin Giratina was watching Cyrus talk, and all I could think of the big G thinking about around 3:30 is "This guy is fuckin' crazy".

I just can't stop thinking about Giratina being a psychiatrist after watching this episode.

Archived