Pokemon Generations

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Thoughts]

It was a cool episode, the interactions between Lysnadre and Diantha was interesting to watch.

I did enjoy the entrance that Lysandre made during the Holo Caster announcement

Shame this is almost over.

It is a shame, I rather enjoyed this series as well.

This was a well executed episode. We see Lysandre, Diantha, Malva and a few Team Flare grunts.

and a well done musical score as always.

[spoiler=Thoughts on 17]

It was neat to see the Looker postgame-arc in animated form. Shame Xerosic wasn't shown, but that isn't an issue.

Given what this episode entails, the final episode would have to focus on AZ.

[spoiler My thoughts]

Nice to see Emma in anime form, though she is taller than in the games.

Solid episode. Wish we'd gotten to see more since the side story has a little bit of life after this point and its all good, but oh well. Hopefully next week will be a bit longer to make up for this one being short. One of the touches I loved were robotic movements they gave her while in the suit, that was cool.

Yeah, it was rather short. I mean they could've gotten away with another minute of stuff.

The last episode should be good and will likely focus on AZ (since we haven't seen him yet, and he's on the poster), and yeah I'm hoping it's longer as well.

[spoiler=Thoughts on 18]

That episode certainly sent me on a feels trip. Yeah, definitely the best way to end Generations tbph. It was really nice to see AZ's story animated, and Generations on the whole was really well done, I'm glad they did these stories from other people's perspectives, and seeing them brought to life in this manner. Can't praise Generations enough tbph.

Right. Gen VII was just born.

Also, we had an unexpected voice cast. These are guys from stuff like Neptunia, Mugen Souls, Blazblue, etc.

But episode 18 was the pinacle, I doubt they can go higher than that. Well...

Episode 19: how the Kahuna's are chosen by the Tapu

Episode 20: How Guzma formed Team Skull

Episode 21: The battle between the protagonist and Mother Beast Lusamine, reaching it's finale.

Archived