~ The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2016 ~

Asriel

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*I... I did it! I took that idiot's soul!

*That's what he gets for summoning here, making me suffer longer!

*... Why he did it doesn't matter, now.

*Ha... It feels so good to be in this form again... but it's not quite enough. So, why don't we set all of you monsters free?

*Don't let the freak find you, though. Otherwise, I'll never become a god, again.
<FILE 1 SAVED>
*All Hallow's Eve... begins now! *Cackles madly*

((Reminder, Monster Duels start at 12 AM EST on the 16th. Get your info sorted out with me, on this account, ASAP))

I assume that guesses now would count for uh... the 14th? In other words I should wait till it's closer to...next midnight?
(also I hope it's fine if I sometimes guess a little later than midnight since I would be getting home around 11 PM your time often)

....And uh. Do I....Do I still send guesses to Black's account?

I AM NOT A SMART COW

*Well, well. I got a volunteer for the slot left by bunnyboy.

*His name is Frank.

*He refuses to tell me which human he took his SOUL from, so we won't be counting him towards the unmasking.

*We'll call him ??? or "The Question".

*However, he can be very...

*P U N I S H I N G

*So don't rub him the wrong way, got it?

*Otherwise, you'll never even have a ghost of a chance of getting his hint.

That supposed to be a play on my name?

You're pushing it, Flowey.

I ain't ever killed a demon Flower before.

I've got a couple notches on my belt, though.

If I can take down the Hulk, then smashing that pretty flower pot of yours ain't a problem.

For now I'll be nice, seeing as how you're so delicate.

But watch how you talk about me.  I'm sensitive.

Hey, I wanna join! How do you make a monster account?

If you haven't noticed by now, the event has already begun and the monsters are already in place. You should've come a couple weeks ago and reserved a spot.

I cannot say if Flowey will make an exception for you, but heavily doubting it due to the nature of the event and more intricacies than the last two years; you have riddles to solve this year as opposed to just having standard monster guesses and doing whatever.

If you haven't noticed by now, the event has already begun and the monsters are already in place. You should've come a couple weeks ago and reserved a spot.

I cannot say if Flowey will make an exception for you, but heavily doubting it due to the nature of the event and more intricacies than the last two years; you have riddles to solve this year as opposed to just having standard monster guesses and doing whatever.

Oops.

Well, I did remember that there's a 1000-post count requirement to be eligible as a monster, for the reason that we actually need to know who you are. While we aren't trying to be elitist towards newer members, it's really difficult if you haven't gotten yourself cemented in this site.

But in the wake of Armz's thread, let's see what happens. I can't read Flowey's mind about what he plans to do in this situation, but he'll probably have something.

Archived