Shadowverse

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite class?

control havencraft reporting in

banishing all you degenerates

The Rune D-Shift player smirks in the corner.

I climb the ladder with Banner Sword and Bat Aggro but my true calling lies in Spellboost.

Also I managed to open 2 Flutes so I've found a silly fun deck to screw around with. Nobody expects you to rain 4/3 Rushes from nearly nowhere.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've found Purgatory Forestcraft and I actually enjoy it (once I found out how to view my shadows, at least).

End Game Path to Purgatory destroys all the s***, and I was thinking Dimension Shift was the biggest threat in the game.

Yeaaaaah, it's why it's deck #1 right now and since launch. It's also gotten two nerfs and is still ridiculous.

Banner Swordcraft should have almost 0 issues versus Forestcraft, but will struggle versus Elana Havencraft, yeah.

HAVENCRAFT IS LOVE HAVENCRAFT IS LIFE

I'm quite baffled that Elana still triggers when you try to heal at full health. inb4 nerf tweaking the trigger.

It'd be kind of ludicrous if it didn't, as a good amount of the decks play solitaire and just wouldn't attack you til their wincon hit while yours didn't even do anything.

Also, it's a fair trade off because not allowing overhealing makes it a necessity. 

I've found Purgatory Forestcraft and I actually enjoy it (once I found out how to view my shadows, at least).

End Game Path to Purgatory destroys all the s***, and I was thinking Dimension Shift was the biggest threat in the game.

Get outta here with your meta! Rose Queen for life, yo.

Also I wanna play Havencraft, but it makes me sad that none of the cards that make Holywing Dragon are really viable. I like shiny dragons :c

Havencraft is good and I like their playstyle, but they have no early game, which can make or break a match. I like having a solid early game where I can farm Fairies, get out Quickbladers, or start farming Shadows.

Storm Havencraft would like a word with you.

Elana's sustain is no joke, either. One Snake Priestess slows down a lot of things considerably. 

To the few others actually running D-Shift Rune, what do you think of running Petrification as anti-amulet/last words tech? What do you remove to make space for it? Fire Chain?

I've seen it enough to know, you desperately need those Fire Chains.

I still think the deck would benefit from 1-2 Petrifications. 

I had 2 Fire Chains today, but went vial crazy and ended up shredding them to get to 10,500 vials. Now just deciding if I want to complete the fully competitive Mid-Range Swordcraft (sans 1 Saber or Otohime) or just patch it up a bit and build Aggro Bloodcraft from the ground up. 

After those 4 Legendaries/all of the Aggro Bloodcraft, I'll next set my sites on Odin, Seraph, and Lucifer 1x each. Only one I don't have a copy of is Odin, but Seraph feels like it might want the consistency of 3 Seraphs. Depends. And two Lucifers really sustains Elana builds and other late game decks.

I personally have a rather mediocre experience with Fire Chains. They're nice in your opening hand if you match against aggro, but I've also had moments when Merlin fetches both Fire Chains with her Fanfare and evolve triggers. Not the nicest thing to see.

I'm attempting 1 Chain + 1 Petrification. Maybe I'll instead use 1 Iceform, 1 Petrification, and 1 Chain.

I haven't seen this build before for Havencraft. Mind giving me a Deck code so I can see?

This is basically what I use.

https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck-archetype/storm-havencraft

I don't have a second Moon Bunny, and don't care to run 2+ Urd because she would totally dead draw.

I opt for Healing Prayer and Forbidden Ritual instead of those two at 2.

There are other variations of this deck. Some like 3 Urds. Others run 2 Themis.

It's extremely effective at what it does, but you have to hit the 1-2 drop Amulets early or you die. Which isn't too hard to do, really, with mulligans.

I don't know the full decklist, but it's basically 3xGaruda, 3xBeastcall Aria, 3xevery other amulet that gives you chargers. It's basically "Garuda is crazy, the deck."

Best part is that Garuda just makes an already good deck better.

Don't get me wrong, Garuda is strong, but you can easily win games without him and even before he's able to be dropped.

• 3 weeks later...

Enhance or whatever sounds like we're going to need to be able to choose if we want to use it or not, or there will be a bunch of problems, at least, on paper.

We'll see.

Shadowcraft and Dragoncraft are looking good, Forest is thankfully looking bad.

Also, 13 more free packs, made 4,000 vials tonight and pulled an Olivia and a Dire Bond I wanted.

Archived