Halloween ARG - The Grand Finale

Asriel

You imply that Flowey willingly made the clue hunt. There are some discrepancies with this. He stated several times over he did not want it completed, even spreading your identity 10 ways in duplicate to conceal it. Though it may have been a game to me, it was not to him. In the end, he did not revel, instead making his resulting suffering clear. He knew the outcome of you being found from the start, and yet made actions to allow it to happen. Flowey is many things, but unlike myself, and seemingly you at this point, he did not desire to have his mystery solved. This means that, even if he placed the clues you created, he did so under duress.

My theory is this. You were able to create the 20 clues. Flowey, however, for lack of a better plan, managed to scatter them. Unfortunately for him, a certain SOUL managed to amass them all, solving the mystery and freeing you by... saying your name, was it? Unusual that merely a spoken word could free one from the botanical prison you previously described. It would not be unreasonable to take this to mean that your description of your captivity simply was not wholly accurate. Even though you claim not to have outside contact, you received information that did not come from Flowey, or at least, the Flowey we know.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S-Talk5.gif

"I have respect for you, kid. Pretty ballsy to seek revenge at such a young age."

So there's something weird about this here that took awhile to click. Why would you use the word, "revenge"? I mean, revenge implies that they had some sort of personal vendetta against their targets, but I don't really see how that's the case. If you pay attention to how Chara acted they always seemed to have some sort of respect for Asgore, saying that he showed them love and backed off from fighting Sans when they were scolded to do so. Then there's Tayla who I can't even find any evidence of them interacting. So if it were revenge the most likely targets would be CowCow, who died after this post, and Sans, who was never harmed.

But it not making sense is one thing, the other thing is why you would use the term? After all, revenge is a motive and not at all a simple one like money or power. It's a very personal motive. So why would you, someone who claims to have never interacted with any of these monsters prior to your release, in your first interaction with Chara call it "revenge"?

To pick up on The Detective's point, I would like to point out what the initial victims did have in common. Both of them opposed you early on. Embarrassed you. They played key roles in the breaking of your facade. Though Chara may have had no grievance against them, it is far from unreasonable to conclude you praised Chara for enacting revenge on your own behalf. 

You imply that Flowey willingly made the clue hunt. There are some discrepancies with this. He stated several times over he did not want it completed, even spreading your identity 10 ways in duplicate to conceal it. Though it may have been a game to me, it was not to him. In the end, he did not revel, instead making his resulting suffering clear. He knew the outcome of you being found from the start, and yet made actions to allow it to happen. Flowey is many things, but unlike myself, and seemingly you at this point, he did not desire to have his mystery solved. This means that, even if he placed the clues you created, he did so under duress.

My theory is this. You were able to create the 20 clues. Flowey, however, for lack of a better plan, managed to scatter them. Unfortunately for him, a certain SOUL managed to amass them all, solving the mystery and freeing you by... saying your name, was it? Unusual that merely a spoken word could free one from the botanical prison you previously described. It would not be unreasonable to take this to mean that your description of your captivity simply was not wholly accurate. Even though you claim not to have outside contact, you received information that did not come from Flowey, or at least, the Flowey we know.

S-Idle6.gif

"......-"

S-Idle2.gif

"Nope."

S-Chair.gif

"You can claim duress, but you have nothing definitive. Only logic."

S-Idle2.gif

"And no one knew of my true presence here before being freed from my captor, outside of Flowey and Bill Cipher."

((Character Bill, not member. And Bree))

S-Idle.gif

"Maybe you need to hone your edge a bit more, hm?"

So there's something weird about this here that took awhile to click. Why would you use the word, "revenge"? I mean, revenge implies that they had some sort of personal vendetta against their targets, but I don't really see how that's the case. If you pay attention to how Chara acted they always seemed to have some sort of respect for Asgore, saying that he showed them love and backed off from fighting Sans when they were scolded to do so. Then there's Tayla who I can't even find any evidence of them interacting. So if it were revenge the most likely targets would be CowCow, who died after this post, and Sans, who was never harmed.

But it not making sense is one thing, the other thing is why you would use the term? After all, revenge is a motive and not at all a simple one like money or power. It's a very personal motive. So why would you, someone who claims to have never interacted with any of these monsters prior to your release, in your first interaction with Chara call it "revenge"?

To pick up on The Detective's point, I would like to point out what the initial victims did have in common. Both of them opposed you early on. Embarrassed you. They played key roles in the breaking of your facade. Though Chara may have had no grievance against them, it is far from unreasonable to conclude you praised Chara for enacting revenge on your own behalf. 

S-Idle.gif

"Ah, but if I interacted with Flowey, who you guys established to be from a timeline where 'Frisk' didn't lose it... Why, wouldn't he know about Chara's distaste for humanity? After all, humans did kill the two of them..."

S-Talk5.gif

"Even then, Chara made their distaste clear in their interactions here. As a human who believes monsters were wronged by people, is it not revenge? Is this not semantics?"

S-Idle2.gif

"And haven't you realized? There are a number of monsters and a member I could have spoken to about these happenings."

S-Talk5.gif

"You can accuse me of having a hand in the murders if you so desire..."

%28b%29GYAHtalk.gif

"But where is your evidence?"

Unfortunately for you, Flowey already stated that you are the one who put the hunt together. In this same status, he even expresses his disgust with the entire thing, further casting doubt on your claim that he created it.

And whether you told Chara to perform the murders is not the only extent to which you could have been involved. Chara was very clear in their feelings about Asgore. Not to mention the open aggression toward Flowey. Why wasn't he killed? Even if you did not order the execution, you easily could have instigated it. Chara stole a soul from Flowey, giving them the power they needed to truly wreak havoc. A loaded gun with a finger on the trigger, if you will. All you had to do was set it all in motion.

Not to mention that you so recently made claims about not having been in contact with the monsters before your reveal, so the excuse of there being a number of them you could have spoken to about Frisk simply does not hold up.

Wait a minute guys. His knowledge of Frisk. If it didn't come from Flowery, as we can tell is the case because Flowey's Frisk and the one he described are completely different, that means he had to learn about it when he was released.

None of the monsters knew about this 'Frisk' beforehand... well... none other than three of them.

Unfortunately for you, Flowey already stated that you are the one who put the hunt together. In this same status, he even expresses his disgust with the entire thing, further casting doubt on your claim that he created it.

And whether you told Chara to perform the murders is not the only extent to which you could have been involved. Chara was very clear in their feelings about Asgore. Not to mention the open aggression toward Flowey. Why wasn't he killed? Even if you did not order the execution, you easily could have instigated it. Chara stole a soul from Flowey, giving them the power they needed to truly wreak havoc. A loaded gun with a finger on the trigger, if you will. All you had to do was set it all in motion.

Not to mention that you so recently made claims about not having been in contact with the monsters before your reveal, so the excuse of there being a number of them you could have spoken to about Frisk simply does not hold up.

S-Idle.gif

"Flower's word against mine. He's rather eccentric, and he hasn't exactly been known as the most trustworthy being."

S-Chair.gif

"I cannot say why anyone was or was not killed. However, it wouldn't be the first time that Chara killed their beloved father, would it?"

S-Idle2.gif

"Not sure how my 'excuse' doesn't hold up, though. There's the possibility I spoke to them after I was free, is there not?"

%28b%29GYAHtalk.gif

"All in all, you're still lacking in proof. You claim I made sure Asgore died, but how could I sway such a DETERMINED being?"

Wait a minute guys. His knowledge of Frisk. If it didn't come from Flowery, as we can tell is the case because Flowey's Frisk and the one he described are completely different, that means he had to learn about it when he was released.

None of the monsters knew about this 'Frisk' beforehand... well... none other than three of them.

S-Idle.gif

"..."

S-Idle2.gif

"How's it hanging, 'Gummy'? Been a while."

S-Idle.gif

"..."

S-Idle2.gif

"How's it hanging, 'Gummy'? Been a while."

Gummy...? Um...

Anyways, I think we can narrow down these three even further. What monsters would know of Frisk?

Asgore, Sans and Chara. They are from the same universe after all.

Now the real question is which of those three would be the one to tell you...?

Deviating a bit from our previous line of discussion, I'm going to go back to your involvement here, or rather how you have power that you have claimed not to have.

Way back at the start of the event, Flowey said that he took Black's soul to use for fuel and inherited part of his power. While it was a bit ambiguous as to the extent that he inherited it, one thing that he could have done, is change the section name. Way back when in the event, (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/statuses/user/402640-flowey-the-flower/?status_id=434482) we see that Flowey had the ability to change the Misc section name to "Nutshack." The only other time this has changed during the event is upon the date of your release, to a name that is quite clearly reflected in your Member title and holds incredible relevance to you in particular. Then as you stated here, (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/358365-ask-me-anything/page-3?do=findComment&comment=6946703) you currently have the soul that Flowey did have (Black's) even if not entirely. Though since Flowey has had radio silence since your release and as he is "preserving his energy," that means the only one of you two with the capability to change the section's name in this game was you.

Deviating a bit from our previous line of discussion, I'm going to go back to your involvement here, or rather how you have power that you have claimed not to have.

Way back at the start of the event, Flowey said that he took Black's soul to use for fuel and inherited part of his power. While it was a bit ambiguous as to the extent that he inherited it, one thing that he could have done, is change the section name. Way back when in the event, (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/statuses/user/402640-flowey-the-flower/?status_id=434482) we see that Flowey had the ability to change the Misc section name to "Nutshack." The only other time this has changed during the event is upon the date of your release, to a name that is quite clearly reflected in your Member title and holds incredible relevance to you in particular. Then as you stated here, (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/358365-ask-me-anything/page-3?do=findComment&comment=6946703) you currently have the soul that Flowey did have (Black's) even if not entirely. Though since Flowey has had radio silence since your release and as he is "preserving his energy," that means the only one of you two with the capability to change the section's name in this game was you.

S-Idle2.gif

"I can prove my lack of power. The fact that I asked for a specific stage to be set up doesn't change that."

S-Idle.gif

"The only thing Flowey has left is the ability to use those powers, but he wouldn't use them to assist me, ever."

F5Y8TGA.gif

You guys have been tackling that 'Power' front head on since the start, and it's gotten you nowhere. You really can't make something out of it. There are a lot of ways he could have gotten this to happen, dwelling on it isn't gonna solve this.

GYwChI5.gif

Just... Just let me. There were a few people I dug up related to this Frisk kid. You have that Asgore, Sans, and Chara.

AuHke7q.gif

They all seem pretty shady to me, but that's just my opinion. One of them could know about something the other two wouldn't, and that's the one you need to focus on.

Flower's word against yours? No. It is your own word against yours. You now confess he would never help you, meaning that the hunt was not set up by him whatsoever. My worth has been well and established, perhaps your own edge is that which needs to be honed.

S-Idle.gif

"My, whoever said that the hunt was set up to help me?"

S-Idle2.gif

"Still doesn't prove he was under any duress from me."

It is safe to assume. After all, I am the one who solved it, and you are certainly better off as a result. And even if this proves nothing, it is yet another example of your self-conflicting statements. Whether it is what leads to the conviction doesn't change the fact that you are now repeatedly being cornered by your ill-crafted lies.

It is safe to assume. After all, I am the one who solved it, and you are certainly better off as a result. And even if this proves nothing, it is yet another example of your self-conflicting statements. Whether it is what leads to the conviction doesn't change the fact that you are now repeatedly being cornered by your ill-crafted lies.

S-Talk5.gif

"Cornered?"

%28b%29GYAHtalk.gif

"Being a liar hardly makes me guilty. And you've given no evidence to prove my guilt."

S-Idle2.gif

"I'm about as cornered as Money is tall."

F5Y8TGA.gif

You guys have been tackling that 'Power' front head on since the start, and it's gotten you nowhere. You really can't make something out of it. There are a lot of ways he could have gotten this to happen, dwelling on it isn't gonna solve this.

GYwChI5.gif

Just... Just let me. There were a few people I dug up related to this Frisk kid. You have that Asgore, Sans, and Chara.

AuHke7q.gif

They all seem pretty shady to me, but that's just my opinion. One of them could know about something the other two wouldn't, and that's the one you need to focus on.

I mean, it's not like this wasn't brought up not a few posts ago anyway, but I'll go to elaborate on it. The obvious one we should try to focus on here is Chara. When it comes to Sans,Chara tried provoking him into fighting them, but Sans wouldn't do it due to a "promise" they made with Frisk, one that were Frisk actually some psychopathic killer would never have done. Later, when asked about if he would kill anyone, he still said that he'd never do so because of a promise that he made. Therefore, the Frisk Sans knows can't possibly be a homicidal maniac. As for Asgore...well I don't ever recall when he said anything about Frisk.

Meanwhile, Chara has, on any occasion that was in regard to Frisk basically just said how they were all, no matter how pacifistic they appeared to be, would eventually become killers. They seemed to always be under the assumption that Frisk was, in any timeline, a definite killer. Therefore, the one that matches up with the Frisk that Keyes knows about is Chara.

I mean, it's not like this wasn't brought up not a few posts ago anyway, but I'll go to elaborate on it. The obvious one we should try to focus on here is Chara. When it comes to Sans,Chara tried provoking him into fighting them, but Sans wouldn't do it due to a "promise" they made with Frisk, one that were Frisk actually some psychopathic killer would never have done. Later, when asked about if he would kill anyone, he still said that he'd never do so because of a promise that he made. Therefore, the Frisk Sans knows can't possibly be a homicidal maniac. As for Asgore...well I don't ever recall when he said anything about Frisk.

Meanwhile, Chara has, on any occasion that was in regard to Frisk basically just said how they were all, no matter how pacifistic they appeared to be, would eventually become killers. They seemed to always be under the assumption that Frisk was, in any timeline, a definite killer. Therefore, the one that matches up with the Frisk that Keyes knows about is Chara.

S-Idle2.gif

"But have you considered that the skeleton has broken his promises before?"

S-Idle.gif

"You cannot 100% say he's telling the truth. And you cannot write him out for having the knowledge of a genocidal Frisk, given his knowledge of timelines..."

%28b%29GYAHAHAHAHA.gif

"Can you?"

The ultimate connection between Simon and one of these three suspects is a little bit of knowledge he let slip earlier.

S-Idle5.gif

"He's (Flowey) already proven to be a bit eccentric, namely with that Frisk kid I was told about."

(b)GYAHtalk.gif

"Who kills their nemesis over and over instead of just taking them out for good? No wonder the kid snapped!"

Knowing this is a major lapse in Keyes ability to hide the connection. Out of our three Flowey 'friends', one of them has the capability to know this.

Asgore and Sans can know about timelines, perhaps, but the fact that Omega Flowey murdered Frisk repeatedly is not something either of those two would know about and be able to tell Keyes.

But Chara is an entity outside of the normal spectrum. They seem to have knowledge of all timelines, both pacifist and genocide, and it stands to reason that if anyone was able to provide information to Keyes, it would be that child. That is the connection between Chara and Keyes in this case.

The ultimate connection between Simon and one of these three suspects is a little bit of knowledge he let slip earlier.

Knowing this is a major lapse in Keyes ability to hide the connection. Out of our three Flowey 'friends', one of them has the capability to know this.

Asgore and Sans can know about timelines, perhaps, but the fact that Omega Flowey murdered Frisk repeatedly is not something either of those two would know about and be able to tell Keyes.

But Chara is an entity outside of the normal spectrum. They seem to have knowledge of all timelines, both pacifist and genocide, and it stands to reason that if anyone was able to provide information to Keyes, it would be that child. That is the connection between Chara and Keyes in this case.

S-Idle6.gif

"I-I..."

S-Talk6.gif

"You funking clown...! Why do you insist on getting in my way!?"

S-Talk.gif

"I-it matters not! You still can't prove a connection to the murders or other happenings, even if I did communicate with this Chara. And the link Nygma posted proves that Chara had motive to take out Asgore, despite the claim to the opposite earlier!"

S-Idle6.gif

"I-I..."

S-Talk6.gif

"You funking clown...! Why do you insist on getting in my way!?"

S-Talk.gif

"I-it matters not! You still can't prove a connection to the murders or other happenings, even if I did communicate with this Chara. And the link Nygma posted proves that Chara had motive to take out Asgore, despite the claim to the opposite earlier!"

You're right. He did have motive for Asgore... but not for Ms. Tayla!

They died around the same time, and then there was peace, before Cowcow and the witch died.

Everyone dying in pairs...

You're right. He did have motive for Asgore... but not for Ms. Tayla!

They died around the same time, and then there was peace, before Cowcow and the witch died.

Everyone dying in pairs...

S-Talk6.gif

"I had no hand in the murders! That freak with the knife did it!"

S-Talk.gif

"They're known for destroying entire realities due to purging humanity, and Tayla is a human. That's motive enough right there!"

Archived