Halloween ARG - The Grand Finale

Asriel

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S-Talk6.gif

"I had no hand in the murders! That freak with the knife did it!"

S-Talk.gif

"They're known for destroying entire realities due to purging humanity, and Tayla is a human. That's motive enough right there!"

hqdefault.jpg

Motive enough you say? Chara seemed to have clear enough motives in killing Asgore. They simply thought he was going to get in there way from collecting souls, which is pretty specific motive to have. And it had nothing to do with, "being a human."

If we look here though, (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/357782-your-questions-are-to-be-posted-within-this-thread/page-6?do=findComment&comment=6945784) then we see someone asking Chara if they were in danger, all the way at the end of that set. Not only was it a human who asked this, and Chara pointed out that they were in no danger of being killed at the time thus going against that paper thin motive, but they also had interesting wording to that. "As I understand," meaning that they had no reason to think that this person was a threat. Therefore, by themselves, Chara would not have killed Tayla as they had no motive to do so.

* I grow tired of mere observation.

* I have been offered a new partner's SOUL to aid in the prosecution of the jester, so I will say this much.

"They're known for destroying entire realities due to purging humanity, and Tayla is a human. That's motive enough right there!"

* In addition to the above evidence and claims, this forum is crawling with humans.

* Merely being in the presence of so many humans all at once nauseates me.

* By the standard of murdering a member simply due to their humanity, most of the forum would have been eradicated by now.

* Yet, several humans are now banding together, attempting to defeat you.

* One even presented me with their SOUL purely to enlist my aid.

* What would stop me from simply annihilating the forum's majority population if "they are human" was motivation enough?

zzz

And despite claims to the contrary Simon, you too are human. Why would Chara want to interact with you, unless... you had something they wanted~

S-Talk.gif

"So you claim, but I very much am not human in this realm."

hqdefault.jpg

Motive enough you say? Chara seemed to have clear enough motives in killing Asgore. They simply thought he was going to get in there way from collecting souls, which is pretty specific motive to have. And it had nothing to do with, "being a human."

If we look here though, (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/357782-your-questions-are-to-be-posted-within-this-thread/page-6?do=findComment&comment=6945784) then we see someone asking Chara if they were in danger, all the way at the end of that set. Not only was it a human who asked this, and Chara pointed out that they were in no danger of being killed at the time thus going against that paper thin motive, but they also had interesting wording to that. "As I understand," meaning that they had no reason to think that this person was a threat. Therefore, by themselves, Chara would not have killed Tayla as they had no motive to do so.

That said, you, Simon, have been shown to have motive against Talim Rave. Since I first freed you, she was on the attack. Getting her "out of the way" would make life considerably easier for you. Though Chara confessed to the murder, the motive is not their own.

One would even call her a "threat."

* I grow tired of mere observation.

* I have been offered a new partner's SOUL to aid in the prosecution of the jester, so I will say this much.

* In addition to the above evidence and claims, this forum is crawling with humans.

* Merely being in the presence of so many humans all at once nauseates me.

* By the standard of murdering a member simply due to their humanity, most of the forum would have been eradicated by now.

* Yet, several humans are now banding together, attempting to defeat you.

* One even presented me with their SOUL purely to enlist my aid.

* What would stop me from simply annihilating the forum's majority population if "they are human" was motivation enough?

NotSoFast!.PNG

S-Idle6.gif

"Th-that is to say... Chara..."

Simon twitches, before slamming his arm against his chest. He looks to the sky, eyes rolling back, as he screams in a voice much deeper than his normal one.

As the scream ends, a new one begins, as he begins clawing at his face and hair, making a mess of the makeup, with spots of red visible. As the disheveled monster falls to his knees, shoulders slumping, a thought hits him.

(b)GYAHAHAHAHA.gif

"Ha... haha.... ahahahaha! Who cares! It's close enough to the deadline, I can simply have these stupid animals maul all of you, especially you, traitor! I can surely dodge for less than two hours!"

A loud roar breaks through the area, a lion at his back. He laughs madly, until he realizes the birds are flying at him, instead of at his accusers.

Beatdownbreakdown.gif

0b4a10a7e9d10442f2dbac9b5f137993c1b9b9a1

**Vines restrain Simon, seperating him from Chara*

*You idiots really cut it close! Any longer and I wouldn't have been able to hold onto Black's soul!

lRZfYdl.gif

**Vines wrap around Chara, holding the child tight, a sad frown on Flowey's face*

*And you're coming back to the monster hell with us. 

*ALL of us.

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

Well so then this is the end...to think that a tamer of animals cannot tame any exoneration. And this was done for so long and was kept up by so much collaborative efforts and determination...I'm even more intrigued. Though I can't leave just yet, especially not by vines dragging me out abruptly. I must contemplate for one last time.

**Vines wrap around Chara, holding the child tight, a sad frown on Flowey's face*

*ALL of us.

tumblr_nwubw9UMO61uiwpaqo1_400.jpg

* I harbour neither the intent nor desire to remain imprisoned by you again.

* I shall now depart on my own terms; there are countless timelines and realities to visit, and theoretically infinite new partners to acquire SOULs from.

* When next this forum sees me, they will see not me, but the human to whom I have given permission to act as my vessel for this Halloween Masquerade.

* Goodbye.

0b4a10a7e9d10442f2dbac9b5f137993c1b9b9a1

**Vines restrain Simon, seperating him from Chara*

*You idiots really cut it close! Any longer and I wouldn't have been able to hold onto Black's soul!

*ALL of us.

sans.png

*besides, i can make it to the underground myself.

*i gotta talk to papyrus, tell him everything that happened.

*also...when the timeline resets...i got a promise to keep to someone.

You poor monsters.
While you were busy looking around for Simon's true identity, I was busy doing research, and figured out a way to get out of being just a simple summon.
So now, I am in control of the body whose Soul I commanded for a time, and some other sap has taken my place in Hell.

Next stop, beating the Backstabbing Ballbuster and the Bigoted Blowhard.

Archived