Halloween ARG - The Grand Finale

Asriel

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are two sets of hints, as stated before. One set is words (origin, youth, killer, edge, evidence, night) while the other is single characters (e, m, r, e, b, m, .). Unfortunately, I have not yet uncovered all of the clues, and I am keeping my own confidential, but I am confident that I am incredibly close to at least one solution.

As a small note, the hint from Kyuubi is in reference to the phrase "never will I ever be caught," which is located on Night's profile, under the subset of DN username.

I may be wrong, but the letters you have listed so far can spell out 'member', Riddler. If there are more letter clues, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 'remember.' spelled out fully.

'takes stab into the dark with that, expecting a whiff'

Good thinking, Talim Rave. I am currently following a similar thread, albeit based on a tad more than guessing. The order for the hints, which I will not yet reveal my method of discovering, indeed does seem to spell out the word "member".

Additionally, I have another hint to provide you all, in the single character category: 7.

Archived