Halloween ARG - The Grand Finale

Asriel

If you had never altered my original post, I would have never been red-flagged and this would have never happened, or at least not yet.

In fact, I hadn't taken a good look at the article I originally linked before this. I just saw the pic at the top, recognized it, then figured it would be cool to refer to you by your proper name in respect. I was actually wondering why you in specific were targeted over the other souls in that universe, especially when Flowey could have taken all of them.

Cause this jabroni WAS the funking flower!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had never altered my original post, I would have never been red-flagged and this would have never happened, or at least not yet.

In fact, I hadn't taken a good look at the article I originally linked before this. I just saw the pic at the top, recognized it, then figured it would be cool to refer to you by your proper name in respect. I was actually wondering why you in specific were targeted over the other souls in that universe, especially when Flowey could have taken all of them.

S-Idle4.gif

"I altered nothing, th-though..."

S-Talk5.gif

"I can honestly say that. I have no sway or powers. I saw nothing until the goat's post. Unless, you have definitive proof otherwise?"

Well, it appears that the clown and the flower are working together to remove the whistleblowers.

S-Talk.gif

"If you notice, the flower isn't a Boss Monster anymore."

S-Chair.gif

"However, I will issue this challenge. If you can prove I'm complicit in any strange happenings... I'll take my leave. But given the lack of my doing so..." 

S-Idle2.gif

"Maybe we'll keep this going forever?"

Now, I don't know how relevant this is, but someone is messing with his post count.

[spoiler=Proof]s7KYoVq.png?1

As we can see in this thread, he has even more.

Something is very wrong here.

kay-serious(d).gif

After a brief sweep, it's pretty clear. This little section doesn't increase that number. Nothing funny there, it's not much to work with unless he's been in other, non-post count counted areas too.

Archived