Halloween ARG - The Grand Finale

Asriel

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never change, my little friends.

The clue you all are currently missing that shows that there is a hint of a connection between Mr. Keyes and the flower would be...

This status.

Flowey obviously has no clue what the "Jammin'" is a reference too. But someone else here does. One particular friend you all met the other night.

Miss Faraday.

Faraday tried to nudge you all in this direction, but it seems like she was a tad bit vague. Both her and Mr. Keyes originate from the location that the TV Show, "Jammin' Ninja" was popularized in.

You have proof of a contact beyond a pure hostage situation now. Rarely do kidnappers send a message of that kind.

Never change, my little friends.

The clue you all are currently missing that shows that there is a hint of a connection between Mr. Keyes and the flower would be...

This status.

Flowey obviously has no clue what the "Jammin'" is a reference too. But someone else here does. One particular friend you all met the other night.

Miss Faraday.

Faraday tried to nudge you all in this direction, but it seems like she was a tad bit vague. Both her and Mr. Keyes originate from the location that the TV Show, "Jammin' Ninja" was popularized in.

You have proof of a contact beyond a pure hostage situation now. Rarely do kidnappers send a message of that kind.

S-Idle6.gif

"..."

S-Idle2.gif

"Eh, so I told the flower about The Jammin' Ninja. Does that really mean anything?"

S-Idle5.gif

"He's already proven to be a bit eccentric, namely with that Frisk kid I was told about."

%28b%29GYAHtalk.gif

"Who kills their nemesis over and over instead of just taking them out for good? No wonder the kid snapped!"

S-Idle6.gif

"..."

S-Idle2.gif

"Eh, so I told the flower about The Jammin' Ninja. Does that really mean anything?"

S-Idle5.gif

"He's already proven to be a bit eccentric, namely with that Frisk kid I was told about."

%28b%29GYAHtalk.gif

"Who kills their nemesis over and over instead of just taking them out for good? No wonder the kid snapped!"

My experience in your world, that of the ace attorney... It is lacking, to say the least. But are you saying that you yourself also possess the mind of a killer?

S-Idle6.gif

"..."

S-Idle2.gif

S-Idle5.gif

(b)GYAHtalk.gif

Wait a minute...

The exact wording of the post was

*The freak won't quit bugging me.

*They want you to know that:

"You wouldn't know jammin' if it's shuriken killed you."

**Giant shrug*

Now, if you were a 'hostage', one who was under the threat of having their soul taken... why would you annoy the one that could steal your soul just to say that?

Something's fishy

Well if the lovely Miss Faraday requests us to. Keyes, if you two weren't captor and captive, what were you? 

S-Idle.gif

"Oh no, I assure you, I was Hora-... The flower's captive."

Wait a minute...

The exact wording of the post was

Now, if you were a 'hostage', one who was under the threat of having their soul taken... why would you annoy the one that could steal your soul just to say that?

Something's fishy

S-Idle6.gif

"Ack! My plan is foiled..."

S-Idle2.gif

"Psyche!"

S-Idle.gif

"I will again affirm that I was Flowey's captive. He'd attest to much the same. Care to ask?"

Well, I hope you're happy, Simon. I have lashed out at three of my friends today over this damn thing. I have attacked multiple people in a blind rage, all because I am sick and tired of this event turning my friends and acquaintances against me. So good job on taking something I look forward to every year and making it no longer fun anymore.

Well, I hope you're happy, Simon. I have lashed out at three of my friends today over this damn thing. I have attacked multiple people in a blind rage, all because I am sick and tired of this event turning my friends and acquaintances against me. So good job on taking something I look forward to every year and making it no longer fun anymore.

Completely disregarding character for the shortest of moments.

I cannot make you do anything. Your actions are your own. Your will is your own. No one is forcing you to participate.

Do not blame me for your poor behavior (which I have not seen, only been told of by you and another). Be an adult and accept it. Anything more will be considered spam.

S-Idle5.gif

%28b%29GYAHtalk.gif

... Did Flowery tell you about Frisk? What did they say about them? How did the subject even come up in the first place?

Archived