Halloween ARG - The Grand Finale

Asriel

My mistake. I was so caught up in my own miniature investigation I did not notice your failure to dodge a point. The Baron called you out on having received information from a source other than Flowey. Rather than even try to refute it, you made an unrelated statement about not being in contact with monsters before the event began. That fails to dispel his point. Flowey was clearly not the one to tell you all that went on here, at least not in the sense you implied before. Your statements about Frisk are incompatible with those made by Flowey. Plus, information such as a random song posted by Pepsi Man reaching you through him doesn't add up, even with the most talkative of captors.

As an additional note, while you claim not to have any power, the evidence is stacked against you in that regard. Though it cannot be proven that you edited posts, the hints Origin, Youth, and Killer, as well as the change made to Flowey's profile, are clearly done in your hand. Not to mention that your ability to change your own member group to disguise as a normal human denotes similar abilities. Though it may not be relevant to the case, you claiming to have no power (or access to power) is certainly false.

S-Talk6.gif

"Ghurk...!"

S-Idle.gif

"Hrm... But you haven't proven that I'm involved in any happenings, have you?"

S-Chair.gif

"Sure, I imposed a penalty on the loser, in the form of a snide comment. Yes, you forced my true nature to be revealed, not changed by my hand. Yes, I gave Flowey hints for the game. Can you prove whether he requested the hints or I fed them to him? If I placed them or he did? As for Flowey telling me about the song..."

S-Idle2.gif

"Flowey's a knight. Y'know, the ones that move in an L-shape? Like Horace. Rather eccentric, talks too much."

S-Idle5.gif

"And as far as communicating with another... What proof do you have? I know of a seemingly different Frisk..."

S-Idle2.gif

"But that information could have come from many different sources."

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S-Talk6.gif

"Ghurk...!"

S-Idle.gif

S-Chair.gif

"Sure, I imposed a penalty on the loser, in the form of a snide comment. Yes, you forced my true nature to be revealed, not changed by my hand. Yes, I gave Flowey hints for the game. Can you prove whether he requested the hints or I fed them to him? If I placed them or he did? As for Flowey telling me about the song..."

S-Idle2.gif

"Flowey's a knight. Y'know, the ones that move in an L-shape? Like Horace. Rather eccentric, talks too much."

S-Idle5.gif

"And as far as communicating with another... What proof do you have? I know of a seemingly different Frisk..."

S-Idle2.gif

"But that information could have come from many different sources."

Many different sources? I'm not really sure how that's the case. Being a monster, you couldn't have known inherently known who Frisk was as they in no way exist where you come from. Then there's the status that has been brought into question, one that happened only a few days into the event. That being a time where you most certainly locked up. Now, whether or not Flowey told you about it doesn't really seem important. What is important about it, though, is that you seem to insist that you were told about it, not that you found it. Basically meaning, while you were locked up, the only way for you to actually get info was from someone else. And by your own admission you learned about Frisk not from Flowey, meaning that someone else had a hand in giving you your information.

Many different sources? I'm not really sure how that's the case. Being a monster, you couldn't have known inherently known who Frisk was as they in no way exist where you come from. Then there's the status that has been brought into question, one that happened only a few days into the event. That being a time where you most certainly locked up. Now, whether or not Flowey told you about it doesn't really seem important. What is important about it, though, is that you seem to insist that you were told about it, not that you found it. Basically meaning, while you were locked up, the only way for you to actually get info was from someone else. And by your own admission you learned about Frisk not from Flowey, meaning that someone else had a hand in giving you your information.

S-Idle.gif

"Flowey told me. I was his captive, but I was told, yes."

S-Idle2.gif

"And I never admitted anything of the sort. I'm from the year 2019, if you looked into it."

S-Idle5.gif

"... But I'm feeling generous. I'll admit to no knowledge of 'Frisk' before entering this realm. However, I communicated with none of these monsters before I was set free."

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

owZH609.png

* SURPRISE, BITCH!!

s3z2F2H.png

* I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me, haven't you, Mr. Keyes?

* Now, normally I don't condone unprovoked violence, but...

* ... seeing as Miss Braunstein hasn't done it in quite a while, and I'm in a particular mood at this time...

PadCkGt.png

xOkhFwB.gif

Pfft. Amateur. Let me show you how it's done. *clears throat* ALLAH ACKBAR!

giphy.gif

S-Talk6.gif

"Ghurk...!"

S-Idle.gif

S-Chair.gif

I find it a bit difficult to believe that Flowey had a hand in setting up the game that was used to release you. After all, you both seem to be incredibly hostile towards each other and being enemies. So if he intended to keep you locked up forever I see no reason he'd give you a key to get out. Now if we follow this status of Flowey's http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/statuses/user/402640-flowey-the-flower/?status_id=435347 then it becomes even clearer that it was your doing as he informs us that this whole thing was utterly pointless to him and that he didn't set it up to begin with. Therefore, the riddle behind your cell's key was distributed by you.

I find it a bit difficult to believe that Flowey had a hand in setting up the game that was used to release you. After all, you both seem to be incredibly hostile towards each other and being enemies. So if he intended to keep you locked up forever I see no reason he'd give you a key to get out. Now if we follow this status of Flowey's http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/statuses/user/402640-flowey-the-flower/?status_id=435347 then it becomes even clearer that it was your doing as he informs us that this whole thing was utterly pointless to him and that he didn't set it up to begin with. Therefore, the riddle behind your cell's key was distributed by you.

S-Idle2.gif

"If I had the key, why wouldn't I use it?"

S-Idle.gif

"The flower distributed it. Whether or not it was by his own will, a single testimony will not say."

Then would a second? If we look at one of his first testimonies (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/statuses/user/402640-flowey-the-flower/?status_id=432974) there's some pretty odd wording here. If this was something that he wanted to do and was of his own will, wouldn't he do his usual laugh and mocking us to try and find them and say that they were his pieces? Instead, he seems resigned to the fact that he had to have the monsters keep them safe and that you had your "pieces in play." Given that both at the start and end of this event he seemed incredibly reluctant that this was happening, it only makes sense that this was not done of his own will but forced by you.

Then would a second? If we look at one of his first testimonies (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/statuses/user/402640-flowey-the-flower/?status_id=432974) there's some pretty odd wording here. If this was something that he wanted to do and was of his own will, wouldn't he do his usual laugh and mocking us to try and find them and say that they were his pieces? Instead, he seems resigned to the fact that he had to have the monsters keep them safe and that you had your "pieces in play." Given that both at the start and end of this event he seemed incredibly reluctant that this was happening, it only makes sense that this was not done of his own will but forced by you.

S-Idle.gif

"Conjecture."

S-Idle2.gif

"You still have yet to prove I was working with anyone else OR that I was involved in any strange actions that have occurred."

You are incredibly insistent that you had not had contact with any monsters before your release, yet also claim you could have acquired the information from any number of sources. The obvious implication in this is that your source is not a monster, or one of your statements is false. And Skeleton King, your clue was discovered through simple deductive reasoning. There was no need to play your game.

You are incredibly insistent that you had not had contact with any monsters before your release, yet also claim you could have acquired the information from any number of sources. The obvious implication in this is that your source is not a monster, or one of your statements is false. And Skeleton King, your clue was discovered through simple deductive reasoning. There was no need to play your game.

S-Idle.gif

"Oh, Nygma, I expect better of you."

S-Idle2.gif

"There's most certainly another way to look at this, right?"

%28b%29GYAHtalk.gif

"If you can prove it, that is."

On another avenue, you claimed not to seek vengeance on Flowey, yet you pushed him into the background at the moment of your release. It is clear he cannot act against you, so such an act was slightly beyond necessary, wouldn't you say?

S-Idle.gif

"Oh no, I didn't push him."

S-Idle2.gif

"There's a struggle over this bright red SOUL. It's hard for us to move around without one, so he's preserving his energy, considering I have a good grip on it."

S-Idle.gif

"One could still seek him out, presumably."

Here's the thing Simon, there wasn't any reason for you to push Flowey to the sidelines, he couldn't have hurt you, yet you did it anyway because he locked you away. No wonder you compared Flowey to Horace, because ​he tied your wrists and legs together and shoved you in his father's car, and you got revenge by having him killed.

(Text whited 'cuz spoilers)

Here's the thing Simon, there wasn't any reason for you to push Flowey to the sidelines, he couldn't have hurt you, yet you did it anyway because he locked you away. No wonder you compared Flowey to Horace, because ​he tied your wrists and legs together and shoved you in his father's car, and you got revenge by having him killed.

(Text whited 'cuz spoilers)

S-Idle6.gif

"You guys are really dense..."

S-Idle.gif

"I JUST explained that it's nothing personal. We merely have grips on the same soul, and he has the weaker hold. Nygma says he can sought out, as I supposed, which should show I did nothing of the sort."

S-Idle6.gif

"You guys are really dense..."

S-Idle.gif

"I JUST explained that it's nothing personal. We merely have grips on the same soul, and he has the weaker hold. Nygma says he can sought out, as I supposed, which should show I did nothing of the sort."

I suppose with the fact that he lost control of his souls, that his grips on the red soul would be weaker. So you didn't struggle against Flowey in an act of revenge for l-

*Ahem*

wiofi1.jpg

​Just give up Top Hat Sliggoo Esquire, you're getting nowhere with this. He explained it's nothing personal, so just move on.

2vu0bnr.jpg

I'd like to see you try getting somewhere with this. No? I didn't think so Baron Mefist.

Archived