Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. What do you think?

I truly believe that if i ask you a question within my post and you are forced to respond with something that would'th be categorized with the same post that I, known as me, posted on this here topic on this here forum about this here children's card game then since it is technically a post, you must'nt not ask me a question as you were breaking that what was put under the etiquette at the first post on this here topic on this here forum about this here children's card game that you yourself posted and that is no good, as it would be said by king crim-Wait...... what was i talking about again??

I bought it early. Every Christmas present I purchased was bought on like the 12th at the latest.

How far are you in the game?

i got my dad a book by James Patterson and my grandma a book of Sudoku.

Did they like them?

Not sure, especially due to the ambitious nature of the latter.

Di you think you'll achieve the latter one?

Nope...Only tf2. ONLY

So what did you do this New Year's Eve?

Christmas? Yeah, it was a fun time.

How about New Year's Day?

yo

What's your favorite creature in fiction?

I truly believe that if i ask you a question within my post and you are forced to respond with something that would'th be categorized with the same post that I, known as me, posted on this here topic on this here forum about this here children's card game then since it is technically a post, you must'nt not ask me a question as you were breaking that what was put under the etiquette at the first post on this here topic on this here forum about this here children's card game that you yourself posted and that is no good, as it would be said by king crim-Wait...... what was i talking about again??

Who knows. But let's change the subject; shall we?

How was your Christmas ?

How was your New Year's Eve?

Amazing, we watched fireworks

Yours?

Fireworks?

yeah.

Are you doing a New Year's Resolution?

I opened at work on that day

What day do you not work (or what day do you work the least)?

Rabi-Ribi and Metroid would be the two main ones.

What would be some of the others?

Tf2 and chill with alcohol and a medium plastic bag with lotion in it. Before you ask, I was just...experimenting.

That's it?

Just a bit past becoming the champion, so really early post-game.

How about now, ever since the site was down for many?

I've made zero progress since then. I progress with all the speed and haste of Shuckle.

Kind of like me when I finished the main story; what's your party thus far?

Depending on the week either Tuesday/Wednesday or Monday/Thursday

So how much free time does that leave you with?

kinda. not really like officially, just somethings i want to do/ not do this year.

Anything you hope to accomplish?

Archived