Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

On 1/6/2022 at 12:30 PM, Horu said:

Mostly played Uno when I was with fellow soldiers during downtime or with my family.

How's Master Duel been thus far?

On 1/6/2022 at 12:34 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

b84bf7cedcceef8773c45a22fc8b7fcd.jpg__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_nanam_nanam_sk__sample-d6798640cd4d06a07ce9ff883457c792.jpg

Mallow/Carnelian

What's your favorite combination of colors?

On 1/6/2022 at 12:41 PM, Ankh_Dev said:

I own a PS4 and is currently my main gaming platform. I also own an XBOX 360 which I bought at the time of release and I am proud that it still works (Nostalgia Galore)

Do you have a Steam account, too?

On 1/9/2022 at 10:02 PM, TheComposer said:

Friends got me some posters and a Blue Lions banner.

Have you tried Yugioh Master Duel?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Have you tried Yugioh Master Duel?

Haven't and I don't know if I will. Duel Links on and off has been nice for nostalgia from playing the game when younger, but I dunno if I have enough want and attention to deal with Master Duel right now.

Maybe at some point but I know those games can get longer and has a lot more options deck building wise (though I'm sure I could look at a few decks and get some ideas if I ever do jump into it).

I know this is you asking us questions, but I'm curious how are you liking it?

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2022 at 11:50 AM, Horu said:

Haven't had time to download it yet.

Have you gotten the game yet, or nah?

On 1/22/2022 at 11:57 AM, Ankh_Dev said:

I actually do, but  on an old 2012 dell laptop running potato games until I can afford a gaming/game development setup through the current chip shortages and the financialstate of my family

How goes the setup thus far?

On 1/23/2022 at 4:15 AM, TheComposer said:

Haven't and I don't know if I will. Duel Links on and off has been nice for nostalgia from playing the game when younger, but I dunno if I have enough want and attention to deal with Master Duel right now.

Maybe at some point but I know those games can get longer and has a lot more options deck building wise (though I'm sure I could look at a few decks and get some ideas if I ever do jump into it).

I know this is you asking us questions, but I'm curious how are you liking it?

I've had my fun with Master Duel. Putting together Decks I wouldn't have put together in real life. Not just for monetary reasons. Because I can realistically afford a competitively viable Deck if I damn pleased. But I have no one to play with in real life....

So...this is the best thing I have to fill in that void.

I will say though that I miss the voicework, soundtrack, and NPCs from Duel Links. Duel Links has those over this game.

Speaking of...how goes Duel Links?

On 3/31/2022 at 7:27 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

I've had my fun with Master Duel. Putting together Decks I wouldn't have put together in real life. Not just for monetary reasons. Because I can realistically afford a competitively viable Deck if I damn pleased. But I have no one to play with in real life....

So...this is the best thing I have to fill in that void.

I will say though that I miss the voicework, soundtrack, and NPCs from Duel Links. Duel Links has those over this game.

Speaking of...how goes Duel Links?

It's fun when I boot it up from time to time. I take breaks every bow and then. Last time I played I did a KC Cup stage 2. Just outside of top 10,000.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/31/2022 at 8:46 PM, Horu said:

Indeed. I have Master Duel. But now I don't have a lot of time to play it.

How has work been treating you?

On 4/1/2022 at 11:55 PM, TheComposer said:

It's fun when I boot it up from time to time. I take breaks every bow and then. Last time I played I did a KC Cup stage 2. Just outside of top 10,000.

Hello there! What did you get for Christmas?

On 5/18/2022 at 12:03 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Purple and turquoise, as you can see in my the hair of my avatar

:7602_key:

What is your ideal environment to live in?

On 8/10/2022 at 3:47 AM, Hiendershvek said:

You still around?

Archived