Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm like some kind of afternoon sparrow or some sheet.

So somewhere in the middle?

quack

Do ducks fly?

While Nintendo does have a lot of family-friendly games and focus a lot on gimmicks for gameplay enhancement like Wii Accessories, touchpads, and the Amiibos, I feel that they are focusing a lot on the enjoyment element as well as being able to enjoy their games with friends. Nintendo really focuses a lot on ensuring no frustrations in gameplay and fixing a lot of elements constantly based on constant testing.

Any particular franchises from Nintendo that you like?

Magic the Gathering. I do still have my pokemon cards, but that was more of a collecting kind of thing.

Yeah, I hardly know anyone who bought Pomemon cards for the game; what's your favorite drink?

How was the HP and how's Alienware in comparison?

the hp was pretty alright until the usb drives stopped working all the time, then the cd drive cover came off, and then the case broke a bit (my fault), and then finally the thing wouldn't keep an internet connection for like more than 5 minutes.

Alienware is expensive, but worth all 2 grand.

the hp was pretty alright until the usb drives stopped working all the time, then the cd drive cover came off, and then the case broke a bit (my fault), and then finally the thing wouldn't keep an internet connection for like more than 5 minutes.

Alienware is expensive, but worth all 2 grand.

Any suggestions you have if a key on your laptop is loose or comes off?

Probably the community and stuff. I think I mentioned somewhere once upon a time that I've hung out on my fair share of forums, but nothing really had a sense of "Oh, you're here too. Howdy neighbor!" or something quite like this place does. We've got all sorts of folks round here, which helps sell that even more. And of course, there's the RP crew, who I hang out with every day and they're all awesome people in their own ways. We've got communities within our communities. How awesome is that?

How long would you say you've been on this community?

Hello my friends, I am here!

How do usually make friends?

Who is your favorite protagonist?

I wanna say Flynn from Shin Megami Tensei IV because of my huge bias towards that game, but I'm actually gonna go with Sigurd from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.

Second choice would be Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile.

I wasn't anything for 2014 since I was new to the community and didn't have time to think up a monster. In 2015 however...

In twenty-fifteen I had me a plot.

To make the site think I'm someone I'm not.

Knowing that Black enjoyed Banjo-Kazooie,

I signed up, and my monster was Grunty.

What were yoyr monster challenges?

quack

So, what's with the Psyduck persona?

The success of this thread is a symbol of our collective self-importance.

What do you mean?

A lot of fun.

Do you work or go to school?

More of a Pokemon fan, but I have recently enjoyed the Kirby series. I've played Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, and Planet Robobot and they were very fun and challenging to play.

Any you suggest I play?

if if's not under warranty you might be royally funked bc they might just get a whole new bottom piece for the thing which costs almost as much as a new laptop, but check and see.

Well funk.

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

I wanna say Flynn from Shin Megami Tensei IV because of my huge bias towards that game, but I'm actually gonna go with Sigurd from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.

Second choice would be Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile.

What's your favorite and least favorite anime?

We didn't really have challenges in 2015 bar monster duelists, of which I wasn't one. In 2016 though, I had the scavenger hunt as Chara.

Do have intentions to be a monster this year?

Favorite is Space Knight Tekkaman Blade.

Least Favorite is...I dunno, Ikki Tousen?

What platforms do you utilize (computer, laptop, phone, ect.)?

School. I do work sometimes on the weekend

Can you name a yellow fruit?

IDK how this works but this is a post and I want a question.

Though will you stop by and read this?

Archived