Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mint chocolate chip is the number-one favorite, but simple stuff like vanilla or chocolate aren't too bad either. Also chocolate chip cookie dough. Add chocolate syrup for bonus goodness.

Hey; that's my favorite flavor too!

What's your least favorite room of your home?

My body is ready.

Hmmmm....would you happen to be Reginald Fils-Aimé?

The living room. It's a nice room but there's always people there and I do not like people irl. I generally only ever pass through there to get to the washer/dryer to do laundry.

Are there times when there's no other people?

That's Reggie Fils-Aime, thank you very much. Shorten the Reginald and remove the accent, please.

The answer, sadly, is no, however.

What's your favorite and least favorite subject from school?

Uuuuuuuh a couple years ago it was storming real bad round here and there were tornado sirens at some point during the whole thing with warnings and all. Probably that. We didn't actually get one, but still :l

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

I'm a Nintendo kind of person; I used to do a lot of gaming back then but now mostly it's just me playing Pokemon SM and waiting for the Switch to come.

What does Nintendo have that the other consoles don't have?

Tbh it's not really hard, mostly just me being a lazy twat and not doing my work during my own time.

Who is your favorite protagonist?

You remember the Digimon movie with the Anala Anaconda (or whatever her name was) intro?

that was my only digimon experience until the Digimon Data Squad Series came out as one single pack of .... 8? dvds

Angela Anaconda (yep, I remember); ever played any card game outside of Yugioh?

What does Nintendo have that the other consoles don't have?

While Nintendo does have a lot of family-friendly games and focus a lot on gimmicks for gameplay enhancement like Wii Accessories, touchpads, and the Amiibos, I feel that they are focusing a lot on the enjoyment element as well as being able to enjoy their games with friends. Nintendo really focuses a lot on ensuring no frustrations in gameplay and fixing a lot of elements constantly based on constant testing. 

Archived