• Created
  • Last Reply

Once

How old were you when you moved?

striking firmly sheds of illegal management

What does that even mean?

He is if you believe hard enough, Nyx.

He isn't. What makes you believe that?

Finished it yesterday. It's good, though I've never been big on villains who fancy themselves uber-masterminds that calculate everything an entire arc in advance. Kinda unfortunate that every major antagonist bar Asura was of that sort :(

What about the protagonist(s)?

Maka is probably my second-favorite character in the show. Black Star I honestly really don't care for; only character I disliked more than him was Arachne. Kid though, while not a favorite as much as Maka, is amazing in his own way.

Fair enough. I never really liked Black Star either.

Any character you wish you could see more of?

Random comment.

Where have you been?

Why aren't you on this site as often?

I know it's kinda a late reply, but eh.

Actually, I visit this site everyday (mostly to see if there are any new Yu-Gi-Oh! cards revealed and to clear my notifications). It's just that I don't post very often, because... I don't know what to post.

It's Dell. Of course it is.

Any you intend to get in the future?

It wasn't really. The town I moved to (which is where the high school I went to was) was like a mile or so from the town I was born in.

How is the weather in your area recently?

I know it's kinda a late reply, but eh.

Actually, I visit this site everyday (mostly to see if there are any new Yu-Gi-Oh! cards revealed and to clear my notifications). It's just that I don't post very often, because... I don't know what to post.

Silly stuff in Miscellaneous?

The next PC I'm just gonna build myself. Though at the same time, I'm pretty sure I could get by perfectly well if I just upgraded this one a bit. It's getting pretty close to gaming-ready despite it being a pile of sheet :O

How well do you know about building PCs?

Sunny

Pleasantly sunny or scorchering hot?

Pretty decent, to say the least.

Any intent to getting a Nintendo Switch?

Archived