Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is your biggest distraction?

Ummm, i think back when i was in elementary school, when my sister introduces me ps1 game harvest moon, we have a competition, which of us is the richest, married faster and which of us can finish the game quicker. It consume my daily everyday life solely on playing that game, beating my sis on that (tho i still a kid, obv i lose) . . . . Ever since my sister has married, she's busy with her work and we never had a competition again, tho she no longer play games, but she still read manga and anime with me sometimes.

don't have a stand-out least favourite song tbph.

Is there any song stuck in your head?

Only Ghost Nappa

What is your means of transportation?

small I believe

Do you comb your hair, or just cut it?

Ummm, i think back when i was in elementary school, when my sister introduces me ps1 game harvest moon, we have a competition, which of us is the richest, married faster and which of us can finish the game quicker. It consume my daily everyday life solely on playing that game, beating my sis on that (tho i still a kid, obv i lose) . . . . Ever since my sister has married, she's busy with her work and we never had a competition again, tho she no longer play games, but she still read manga and anime with me sometimes.

Any anime or manga as of recent that you two spent together?

Any anime or manga as of recent that you two spent together?

Shokugeki no soma, funny is when im going to my sister's house, we tried to put the cooking tips practically from shokugeki no soma into the kitchen in real, and well, not as easy as we watch them :x

None of the above.

So you have no hair or are just lazy?

(Couldn't find the last question you asked me so K.)

Does your food have magic powers?

Shokugeki no soma, funny is when im going to my sister's house, we tried to put the cooking tips practically from shokugeki no soma into the kitchen in real, and well, not as easy as we watch them :x

Could you name one of those tips?

Yes, the werehog battle theme from Sonic Unleashed.

Did you play that game recently?

I'll do you one better ;)

[spoiler=Self Advertising]

Performince

Performince Butterfingers (Butter knife)

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can excavate the top 4 cards of your Deck, Special Summon 1 revealed "Performince" monster, also send any remaining cards to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can pay 800 LP; place 1 “Performince” monster from your Deck or Graveyard on top of your Deck.

ATK 200 / DEF 300

Performince Whirlwind (Sickle)

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by its own effect: You can excavate the top 4 cards of your Deck, add 1 excavated "Meat" Spell/Trap Card to your hand, also send any remaining cards to the Graveyard. While you control a “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster: you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard, then target that monster; Detach 1 Xyz Material from that target, then add to your hand or send to the Graveyard 1 “Performince” monster from your Deck.

ATK 300 / DEF 200

Performince Clear-Cut (Scalpel)

✪✪

DARK

[ Zombie / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Performince" monster in your Graveyard; place it on top of the Deck. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performince" monster in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand.

ATK 100 / DEF 400

Performince Cutthroat (Machete)

✪✪

DARK

[ Zombie / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. During the Battle Phase: You can target 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster you control; Banish this card from your Graveyard, then immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster using the targeted monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to the targeted monster also become Xyz Materials attached to that card).

ATK 400 / DEF 100

Performince Chicken Scratch (Cleaver)

✪✪

DARK

[ Zombie / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Performince" card from your hand to the Graveyard; Draw 2 cards. If this card declares an attack against an opponent's monster: Halve the targeted monster's ATK (even if this card leaves the field). If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 “Performince” monster from your hand. You can only use each effect of “Performince Chicken Scratch” once per turn.

ATK 0 / DEF 500

Performince Swallowtail (Butterfly Knife)

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. This card can attack twice during each battle phase. If this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Performince” monster from your hand. During your Battle Phase, while you control a "Performince Forbidden Arts" monster: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Performince" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

ATK 500 / DEF 0

A Cut Above

[ Spell Card ]

Special Summon 1 “Performince” non-Xyz Monster from your Graveyard. You cannot Special Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except “Performince” monsters.

Meat Mania

[ Spell Card ]

Target up to 3 “Performince” cards in your Graveyard and place them on top of the Deck. During either player’s turn (except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard): You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 “Performince” card you control; Return it to the hand, then draw 1 card.

Meat Waterloo

[ Field Spell ]

When this card is activated: You can select up to 5 “Performince” monsters in your Deck, then place them on top of your Deck in any order. Once per turn, if you Xyz Summon a “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster: You can target 1 “Performince” monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. Up to twice per turn: You can target 1 “Performince” Xyz Monster you control; Attach 1 “Performince” monster from your hand to that card as Xyz Material.

Meat and Greet

[ Continuous Spell ]

If a “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can excavate the top 2 cards of your Deck, attach any excavated “Performince” cards to the summoned monster as Xyz Materials, also send any remaining cards to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during either player’s Battle Phase: You can target 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster you control; Detach all Xyz Materials from that target, and if you do, Xyz Summon 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster, using that target as Xyz Material.

More than Meats the Eye

[ Continuous Trap ]

Target 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, and if you do, you can attach 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster from your Graveyard to that card. If that monster leaves the field, destroy this card. Whenever a “Performince” monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from a “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster you control instead.

Performince Forbidden Arts: Twist the Knife

✪✪

DARK

[ Zombie / Xyz / Effect ]

2 level 2 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Forbidden Arts: Twist the Knife” by using a Rank 2 DARK Xyz Monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). You can only control 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster. This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. During either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 “Performince” monster in your Graveyard; Place that target on top of the Deck, then shuffle 1 card your opponent controls into the Deck. You can only use this effect of “Performince Forbidden Arts: Twist the Knife” once per turn.

ATK 1300 / DEF 1200

Performince Forbidden Arts: Against the Grain

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Xyz / Effect ]

2 level 2 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Forbidden Arts: Against the Grain” by using a Rank 2 DARK Xyz Monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). You can only control 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster. During either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 “Meat” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Performince Forbidden Arts: Against the Grain” once per turn.

ATK 200 / DEF 2300

Performince Forbidden Arts: Cut To the Chase

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Xyz / Effect ]

2 level 2 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Forbidden Arts: Cut To the Chase” by using a Rank 2 DARK Xyz Monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). You can only control 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during their Main Phase 2. During either player’s Battle Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up card on the field; Send it to the Graveyard. It cannot activate its effects in the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of “Performince Forbidden Arts: Cut To the Chase” once per turn.

ATK 2300 / DEF 200

Performince Forbidden Arts: Measure Twice Cut Once

✪✪

DARK

2 level 2 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Forbidden Arts: Measure Twice Cut Once” by using a Rank 2 DARK Xyz Monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). You can only control 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster. Unaffected by card effects during your opponent’s Main Phase 1. Cannot be tributed. Whenever a “Performince” or “Meat” card you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 “Performince” or “Meat” card in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand.

ATK 1200 / DEF 1300

Performince Ultimate Forbidden Arts: Cream of the Crop

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Xyz / Effect ]

4 level 8 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Ultimate Forbidden Arts: Cream of the Crop” by using 1 “Performince” Xyz Monster with 7 Xyz Materials with different names as Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). This card gains the combined ATK and DEF of all Xyz Materials which are Xyz Monsters with different names attached to it. Cannot be tributed. Once per turn: You can detach any number of Xyz Materials from this card; Send that many cards from your opponent’s hand and their side of the field to the Graveyard (or their entire hand or side of the field, if fewer).

ATK 0 / DEF 0

Fun fact I will be making a few custom Pokemon for an RP sometime in the future.

One of which....Poamoo, the Grazing Pokemon. Grass type cow.

Would you like your eggs fried or scrambled?

Bedroom

If you could transform into a different animal, what would it be?

I'll do you one better ;)

[spoiler=Self Advertising]

Performince

Performince Butterfingers (Butter knife)

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can excavate the top 4 cards of your Deck, Special Summon 1 revealed "Performince" monster, also send any remaining cards to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can pay 800 LP; place 1 “Performince” monster from your Deck or Graveyard on top of your Deck.

ATK 200 / DEF 300

Performince Whirlwind (Sickle)

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by its own effect: You can excavate the top 4 cards of your Deck, add 1 excavated "Meat" Spell/Trap Card to your hand, also send any remaining cards to the Graveyard. While you control a “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster: you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard, then target that monster; Detach 1 Xyz Material from that target, then add to your hand or send to the Graveyard 1 “Performince” monster from your Deck.

ATK 300 / DEF 200

Performince Clear-Cut (Scalpel)

✪✪

DARK

[ Zombie / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Performince" monster in your Graveyard; place it on top of the Deck. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performince" monster in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand.

ATK 100 / DEF 400

Performince Cutthroat (Machete)

✪✪

DARK

[ Zombie / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. During the Battle Phase: You can target 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster you control; Banish this card from your Graveyard, then immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster using the targeted monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to the targeted monster also become Xyz Materials attached to that card).

ATK 400 / DEF 100

Performince Chicken Scratch (Cleaver)

✪✪

DARK

[ Zombie / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Performince" card from your hand to the Graveyard; Draw 2 cards. If this card declares an attack against an opponent's monster: Halve the targeted monster's ATK (even if this card leaves the field). If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 “Performince” monster from your hand. You can only use each effect of “Performince Chicken Scratch” once per turn.

ATK 0 / DEF 500

Performince Swallowtail (Butterfly Knife)

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Effect ]

Cannot be destroyed by battle, also it can attack your opponent directly. This card can attack twice during each battle phase. If this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Performince” monster from your hand. During your Battle Phase, while you control a "Performince Forbidden Arts" monster: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Performince" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

ATK 500 / DEF 0

A Cut Above

[ Spell Card ]

Special Summon 1 “Performince” non-Xyz Monster from your Graveyard. You cannot Special Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except “Performince” monsters.

Meat Mania

[ Spell Card ]

Target up to 3 “Performince” cards in your Graveyard and place them on top of the Deck. During either player’s turn (except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard): You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 “Performince” card you control; Return it to the hand, then draw 1 card.

Meat Waterloo

[ Field Spell ]

When this card is activated: You can select up to 5 “Performince” monsters in your Deck, then place them on top of your Deck in any order. Once per turn, if you Xyz Summon a “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster: You can target 1 “Performince” monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. Up to twice per turn: You can target 1 “Performince” Xyz Monster you control; Attach 1 “Performince” monster from your hand to that card as Xyz Material.

Meat and Greet

[ Continuous Spell ]

If a “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can excavate the top 2 cards of your Deck, attach any excavated “Performince” cards to the summoned monster as Xyz Materials, also send any remaining cards to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during either player’s Battle Phase: You can target 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster you control; Detach all Xyz Materials from that target, and if you do, Xyz Summon 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster, using that target as Xyz Material.

More than Meats the Eye

[ Continuous Trap ]

Target 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, and if you do, you can attach 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster from your Graveyard to that card. If that monster leaves the field, destroy this card. Whenever a “Performince” monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from a “Performince Forbidden Arts” Xyz Monster you control instead.

Performince Forbidden Arts: Twist the Knife

✪✪

DARK

2 level 2 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Forbidden Arts: Twist the Knife” by using a Rank 2 DARK Xyz Monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). You can only control 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster. This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. During either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 “Performince” monster in your Graveyard; Place that target on top of the Deck, then shuffle 1 card your opponent controls into the Deck. You can only use this effect of “Performince Forbidden Arts: Twist the Knife” once per turn.

ATK 1300 / DEF 1200

Performince Forbidden Arts: Against the Grain

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Xyz / Effect ]

2 level 2 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Forbidden Arts: Against the Grain” by using a Rank 2 DARK Xyz Monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). You can only control 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster. During either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 “Meat” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Performince Forbidden Arts: Against the Grain” once per turn.

ATK 200 / DEF 2300

Performince Forbidden Arts: Cut To the Chase

✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Xyz / Effect ]

2 level 2 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Forbidden Arts: Cut To the Chase” by using a Rank 2 DARK Xyz Monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). You can only control 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during their Main Phase 2. During either player’s Battle Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up card on the field; Send it to the Graveyard. It cannot activate its effects in the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of “Performince Forbidden Arts: Cut To the Chase” once per turn.

ATK 2300 / DEF 200

Performince Forbidden Arts: Measure Twice Cut Once

✪✪

DARK

2 level 2 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Forbidden Arts: Measure Twice Cut Once” by using a Rank 2 DARK Xyz Monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). You can only control 1 “Performince Forbidden Arts” monster. Unaffected by card effects during your opponent’s Main Phase 1. Cannot be tributed. Whenever a “Performince” or “Meat” card you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 “Performince” or “Meat” card in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand.

ATK 1200 / DEF 1300

Performince Ultimate Forbidden Arts: Cream of the Crop

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DARK

[ Plant / Xyz / Effect ]

4 level 8 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon “Performince Ultimate Forbidden Arts: Cream of the Crop” by using 1 “Performince” Xyz Monster with 7 Xyz Materials with different names as Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials attached to this card). This card gains the combined ATK and DEF of all Xyz Materials which are Xyz Monsters with different names attached to it. Cannot be tributed. Once per turn: You can detach any number of Xyz Materials from this card; Send that many cards from your opponent’s hand and their side of the field to the Graveyard (or their entire hand or side of the field, if fewer).

ATK 0 / DEF 0

Would you rather someone spoil a film to you or you be the one who spoils it for someone else?

Blue pill. Video games have taught me red pills are usually poison, and blue ones restore all your health and mana.

Then you will wake up in your bed believing whatever you want to believe.

If you had a million dollars, what would you do?

Archived