Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

First game for that console (Mine was Driver 2)?

Can't remember the first one I played that I owned, cause I had 3:

Namco Museum 3
Hot Wheels: Turbo Racing
Hercules

They were all great, imo. None of them really stand out as my favorite.

2 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Cool. Mine was the next generation; PS4.

Can you name an example of buyer's remorse you had in your life?

There are many, though I'd say the most prominent one was for every 3D printer I've ever bought. Considering how expensive they can be, they're also not very user friendly, so more often than I care to admit, I'd invest in one, it would break no more than a couple months later and I'd be stuck with a broken machine that I can't sell.

59 minutes ago, Thar said:

There are many, though I'd say the most prominent one was for every 3D printer I've ever bought. Considering how expensive they can be, they're also not very user friendly, so more often than I care to admit, I'd invest in one, it would break no more than a couple months later and I'd be stuck with a broken machine that I can't sell.

Some cards I bought I was better off not buying.

Can you name a video game and something unrelated you associate with it (holiday, season, food, illness, friends and family, ect)?

4 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Can you name a video game and something unrelated you associate with it (holiday, season, food, illness, friends and family, ect)?

That's a tough one.

Only unrelated connection I can think of is Pokemon Black and icy roads. Whenever I'm out driving and I hit an ice patch that sends me swerving, I think of Pokemon Black and how I almost got in an accident when I was driving over to get it. I also remember how unimpressed my mom was when I got back.

Just now, Thar said:

That's a tough one.

Only unrelated connection I can think of is Pokemon Black and icy roads. Whenever I'm out driving and I hit an ice patch that sends me swerving, I think of Pokemon Black and how I almost got in an accident when I was driving over to get it. I also remember how unimpressed my mom was when I got back.

Hah. I drove out in the snow just to pick up my copy of Pokemon Sun. Roads were caked with snow and it was still snowing, so we had to take things easy when we turned. Awful conditions.

How many hours do you sleep on average?

1 minute ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Hah. I drove out in the snow just to pick up my copy of Pokemon Sun. Roads were caked with snow and it was still snowing, so we had to take things easy when we turned. Awful conditions.

How many hours do you sleep on average?

I definitely do not miss winter road conditions when it's gone, lol

I tend to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. 7 would be the absolute minimum, and usually no more than 10 if I'm especially lazy.

Just now, Thar said:

I definitely do not miss winter road conditions when it's gone, lol

I tend to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. 7 would be the absolute minimum, and usually no more than 10 if I'm especially lazy.

Part of the reason Winter is my least favorite season. Only thing I really like about it is holidays. Man, I get 5 or 6. 7 at most.

Did you ever see anything supernatural?

Just now, The Nyx Avatar said:

Did you ever see anything supernatural?

Can't say I have. Even as a kid I was too much of a realist to believe anything I might've seen that seemed that way. Though most supernatural occurrences would turn up while I was in conscious sleep paralysis, cause I had it pretty bad back then.

Okay, I'm gonna start asking you questions now: What is your favorite urban legend?

1 minute ago, Thar said:

Can't say I have. Even as a kid I was too much of a realist to believe anything I might've seen that seemed that way. Though most supernatural occurrences would turn up while I was in conscious sleep paralysis, cause I had it pretty bad back then.

Okay, I'm gonna start asking you questions now: What is your favorite urban legend?

Let me answer your question with another question:

Ever heard of the mothman?

Let me answer your question with another question:

Ever heard of the mothman?

Yeah, that one was pretty interesting. Those kinds of mysterious appearances in general are pretty entertaining, especially if there's a photograph of it. Slenderman, Sasquatch, the Lochness Monster, that type of thing.

What's your greatest fear?

1 minute ago, Thar said:

Yeah, that one was pretty interesting. Those kinds of mysterious appearances in general are pretty entertaining, especially if there's a photograph of it. Slenderman, Sasquatch, the Lochness Monster, that type of thing.

What's your greatest fear?

The dark.

Have you ever been alone at night
Thought you heard footsteps behind
And turned around and no one's there?

4 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

The dark.

Have you ever been alone at night
Thought you heard footsteps behind
And turned around and no one's there?

My fear of the dark was more associated with tripping over or running into things and possibly hurting myself, so nah. It did tend to make things uneasy either way, though.

What do you fear?

Heights. Usually I'm fine if there's a railing or if I'm strapped to a harness or something, but it's still very unnerving for me to be very high up. Gravity's scary, man, but one day I'd like to go skydiving in hopes that it conquers that fear at least a little.

Any way you plan to conquer your fear of the dark if given the chance?

1 minute ago, Thar said:

Heights. Usually I'm fine if there's a railing or if I'm strapped to a harness or something, but it's still very unnerving for me to be very high up. Gravity's scary, man, but one day I'd like to go skydiving in hopes that it conquers that fear at least a little.

Any way you plan to conquer your fear of the dark if given the chance?

Not really. You ever been so tired or frustrated that you don't really care about your surroundings?

1 minute ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Not really. You ever been so tired or frustrated that you don't really care about your surroundings?

That's literally been my life ever since graduating high school and moving to NC.

What's a hobby that you've always wanted to get into?

Archived