Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheComposer said:

Cookies and Cream followed closely by Vanilla. Some days just vanilla is better.

Well, sometimes simplicity is preferred. My personal favorite doughnut is vanilla sprinkle. And most of the best pizzas don't have too many toppings on them.

If you had the honor of naming a new planet, what would its name be?

On 11/4/2019 at 7:02 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

If you had the honor of naming a new planet, what would its name be?

My first response would be to try and pawn it off because I'm awful at naming things.

Probably go with Forte though, just as the name of my favorite Battle Network character and it sounds good enough as a planet to me, though doesn't really fit with other planet names.

19 hours ago, TheComposer said:

My first response would be to try and pawn it off because I'm awful at naming things.

Probably go with Forte though, just as the name of my favorite Battle Network character and it sounds good enough as a planet to me, though doesn't really fit with other planet names.

Did you ever play the other Megaman games?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite video game?

There are so many games I could consider as favorites, I'll just say the ones I remember: Rogue Galaxy, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy Tactics, The Talos Principle, most of the Ace Attorney games, Dark Souls 3, and I am currently playing Nier Automata and I'm very likely to love that one as well.

10 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

There are so many games I could consider as favorites, I'll just say the ones I remember: Rogue Galaxy, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy Tactics, The Talos Principle, most of the Ace Attorney games, Dark Souls 3, and I am currently playing Nier Automata and I'm very likely to love that one as well.

Least favorite day of the week?

7 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Batman

Favorite Yugioh character?

Archived