Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Nyx Avatar said:

Ever played any of the Yugioh video games (not YGOPro or Dueling Network; the ones that were on consoles)?

Forbidden Memories, Duelists of the Roses, Battle City and the one that was released on the Gamecube.

2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Forbidden Memories, Duelists of the Roses, Battle City and the one that was released on the Gamecube.

I played those first 2.

Favorite among them?

2 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Now that I could maybe choose Last Turn. Pretty sad that card's gimmick can't be in YuGiOh, but I like it.

Alright. Last one concerning cards. Favorite Main Deck Monster?

1 minute ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Alright. Last one concerning cards. Favorite Main Deck Monster?

Cosmo Queen. I even tried to make an archetype around it but failed to make it interesting enough so I gave up.

on a side note though

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

The favorite would be Forbidden Memories due to mechanics.

good god the AI in Forbidden Memories was unforgiving (and also a bunch of cheaters) dude

Just now, Kazuchika Okada said:

good god the AI in Forbidden Memories was unforgiving (and also a bunch of cheaters) dude

I know the AI was unforgiving and I'm aware of the cheaters. But how is that different from real YGO?

4 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What was your favorite Yugioh video game?

That would be Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus. I loved playing the puzzle duels in the Yu-Gi-Oh! games so I could also count the 2006 edition of the World Championship here as well since it also had some pretty cool challenges like activating Huge Revolution and winning, summoning Gate Guardian and winning, etc.

2 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

That would be Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus. I loved playing the puzzle duels in the Yu-Gi-Oh! games so I could also count the 2006 edition of the World Championship here as well since it also had some pretty cool challenges like activating Huge Revolution and winning, summoning Gate Guardian and winning, etc.

Nice. I only recently got 2008.

Ninjas or knights?

Archived