Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

On 1/23/2020 at 7:40 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

I thought Duel Masters was cool when it first started but realized how fast I lost interest in another card game anime.

But yeah. Ash pretty much allowed Charizard to get beat by a pokemon that was technically at a disadvantage. Blaziken being Fire/Fighting was only dealing 50% damage to Charizard who could've been hitting 200% damage every other attack. But Ash decided "Let's fight fire with fire".

He's a very inept protagonist.

Ever used Photoshop?

On 1/24/2020 at 10:36 AM, Lystern said:

Either Fighting or Electric.

Favorite Pokemon?

On 1/24/2020 at 11:01 AM, Rayfield Shade said:

I ROFLed when I saw the Ash meme, it makes you wonder how in blazes did this guy managed to win a league. *My opponent sends out a Kyogre, I send out a Geodude, since types don't matter in a Pokemon Battle. Kyogre uses Water Spout! Uhhh.... where's my Geodude? Ahh.... that mud stain on the floor...

But yeah, you're right Horu, why the hell didn't he kept using Wing Attack or Fly against Blaziken. Sigh...

Haha, agreed, Piplup is ok, but the evolved metal penguin... the stats are all over the place, and movepool kinda lacking.

For usefulness, Umbreon, for looks, Espeon. "It's not very good, but I like to use this guy", Jolteon. I'll go with Jolteon, but again, hard choice.

Plus Empoleon looks ugly. Least to me.

Favorite Nendoroid?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

One of the best I've ever seen that I don't own:

Image result for chino nendoroid

What was the hardest game you ever played?

Damn it. I don't know what's cuter, Chino or the rabbit that looks like a cat.

A game being hard depends on lots of factors, but... play Pokemon Shuffle, catch all 989 Pokemon and clear all 700 Main Stages, 53 Expert stages and 700 UX stages without spending a real life penny like I did.... and you will experience true hell. My fingers are trembling, just remembering all that torture.

14 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Art-wise, no. Programming, on the other hand, I have dabbled in and can do pretty decent if I focus on what I'm doing.

That works! We've all got our unique skills.

What do you know to program?

1 minute ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Damn it. I don't know what's cuter, Chino or the rabbit that looks like a cat.

A game being hard depends on lots of factors, but... play Pokemon Shuffle, catch all 989 Pokemon and clear all 700 Main Stages, 53 Expert stages and 700 UX stages without spending a real life penny like I did.... and you will experience true hell. My fingers are trembling, just remembering all that torture.

Trying to complete Hyrule Warriors is quite a feat. And speaking of fingers...my fingers fucking hurt from trying to get perfect gold trophies in Mario Kart in 150 cc and above.

Easiest game you've ever played?

1 minute ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

That works! We've all got our unique skills.

What do you know to program?

I know basic scripts and such from my younger days but it's been years since I've worked on any of that and now I'm working on much bigger projects.

10 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I know basic scripts and such from my younger days but it's been years since I've worked on any of that and now I'm working on much bigger projects.

Is there a game you've never played before but want to?

8 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Possibly Mario RPG, Legend of the Seven Stars, such a beautiful, perfect and easy game. I've played hacks of it, though, they make things more interesting challenge-wise. What about you?

Uh...I dunno. Yugioh: The Duelists of the Roses? You can cheat your way through. But even playing legitimately, you don't have to farm too much.

Most boring game you've played?

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I don't really eat sweets so I guess salty.

Favorite animal?

7 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. In all modes and difficulties, with self-imposed challenges, etc. Ps. Charlotte Aulin is like top 10 in my waifu list.

Hell yeah. I got the game new months ago, and agree with you on Charlotte.

Have you played any other Castlevania games?

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite animal?

Hell yeah. I got the game new months ago, and agree with you on Charlotte.

Have you played any other Castlevania games?

Really? Cool! You asked before about hard games. Try getting 100% in Lv 1 Hard Mode with Old Axe Armor. I came close to completing the Nest of Evil, but couldn't beat the locust boss, Abaddon.

Yeah, I like the series very much. Played I & III for NES, IV and Dracula X for SNES, the first N64 one, Circle of the Moon and Aria of Sorrow for GBA, Symphony of the Night for ps1, Order of Ecclesia for NDS. I wanna play Bloodstained for that reason.

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Komodo Dragon. Oddly, I haven't made a reptile archetype on YCM that puts this bad boy at the top.

It's alright. Sometimes it's hard to find art.

Favorite card that you own?

19 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Really? Cool! You asked before about hard games. Try getting 100% in Lv 1 Hard Mode with Old Axe Armor. I came close to completing the Nest of Evil, but couldn't beat the locust boss, Abaddon.

Yeah, I like the series very much. Played I & III for NES, IV and Dracula X for SNES, the first N64 one, Circle of the Moon and Aria of Sorrow for GBA, Symphony of the Night for ps1, Order of Ecclesia for NDS. I wanna play Bloodstained for that reason.

Circle of the Moon's the only one I've beat. I got stuck on IV with the chain swing.

Do you know what to do there?

23 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What was your favorite anime growing up?

I was always into DBZ and Ronin Warriors and such. But I was like 8 when Pokemon first hit the screen and it quickly became a favorite (around the time Charizard debuted).

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Circle of the Moon's the only one I've beat. I got stuck on IV with the chain swing.

Do you know what to do there?

I want to help you, but could you be more specific? There are many places where you need the chain swing technique. I'm thinking you might be referring to the rotating room. If that's the case, you have to hang to the ring for a while until the room stops rotating. A lot of medusas will begin to appear from both sides of the screen, and there's nothing else to do but descend to the platform below and survive them. After a while, the medusas stop appearing and the room will rotate again. Hold to the ring again and wait for the rotation to stop. Wait a bit more and a platform will extend towards you, leading to the next area.

22 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I was always into DBZ and Ronin Warriors and such. But I was like 8 when Pokemon first hit the screen and it quickly became a favorite (around the time Charizard debuted).

Favorite duel in the Yugioh anime (which generation? Any.)?

22 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I want to help you, but could you be more specific? There are many places where you need the chain swing technique. I'm thinking you might be referring to the rotating room. If that's the case, you have to hang to the ring for a while until the room stops rotating. A lot of medusas will begin to appear from both sides of the screen, and there's nothing else to do but descend to the platform below and survive them. After a while, the medusas stop appearing and the room will rotate again. Hold to the ring again and wait for the rotation to stop. Wait a bit more and a platform will extend towards you, leading to the next area.

That helps. I think. It's the one with the chandelier.

What game are you looking forward to this year?

Archived