Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

4 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I'll take Chie. She's cute, spunky, loves meat, and not too much sass that she comes off as jabroniy (looking at you Makise).

That's a spooky thought. "Ditto!"

If you could date a video game character, who would it be?

Yukiko is elegant, intelligent, brave, kind, beautiful and humble despite all of this (and being rich). Oh, Yuki-chan *sigh*. Ahem, ok, I'll stop before my ridiculousness goes too far...

Except that I got a question again that will increase it ever further! I'd better shut up and answer with an image. Video game...

AliceFoil.thumb.png.fdf926633016a52ef3262ab1a3a72b2a.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Physical copies are always nice to have.

What is your favorite genre of games?

1 hour ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Yukiko is elegant, intelligent, brave, kind, beautiful and humble despite all of this (and being rich). Oh, Yuki-chan *sigh*. Ahem, ok, I'll stop before my ridiculousness goes too far...

Except that I got a question again that will increase it ever further! I'd better shut up and answer with an image. Video game...

AliceFoil.thumb.png.fdf926633016a52ef3262ab1a3a72b2a.png

Neat. I think I'd go with...

Image result for princess daisy fanart

Anywho:

If you discovered and got to name a new planet, what would you name it?

20 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I generally play 4 genres

1. Fighting

2. Racing

3. RPGs

4. FPS

What is your favorite shooter game?

15 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Bore Da, Kon'nichiwa and how ya doing

A Golden Lab

What are your thoughts on cats?

6 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Daisy? Cool, I've always preferred her to Peach.

I'd call it Maarflein 'cause it's the name of the world where the story of the book i'm writing unfolds.

She's got a tomboyish nature, sass, ass, AND class!

Favorite Yugioh Attribute and Type combination?

5 hours ago, TheComposer said:

I purchased it from him so he could afford a future fire emblem game (forget if it was for awakening or fates) so I have it now.

What a great purchase you made there!

What's your favorite game console?

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Raise your glass, no one can surpass such a lass! Cheers!

WATER + Aqua. Never meta, but I'm fond of that combination.

Hell yeah!

Mine's LIGHT Fiend. So holy and unholy all at once.

Favorite Yugioh girl?

23 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

MW3 for the survival mode. I love seeing how far I can push until the game throws out impossible odds.

What would you like to see made into a Yugioh archetype?

12 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Hell yeah!

Mine's LIGHT Fiend. So holy and unholy all at once.

Favorite Yugioh girl?

Nice combination.

You mean a card or a duelist from the series? If the first, Serene Psychic Witch/Ib the World Chalice Justiciar are my favorites. If the latter

blue_angel.thumb.jpg.78e7f02c3d46e1b10a02f629c777c92b.jpg

I don't watch the series, tbph, but I do like this lady.

21 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Butterflies

What are your thoughts on Butterspy?

15 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Kawaii

What about rabbits?

9 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Nice combination.

You mean a card or a duelist from the series? If the first, Serene Psychic Witch/Ib the World Chalice Justiciar are my favorites. If the latter

blue_angel.thumb.jpg.78e7f02c3d46e1b10a02f629c777c92b.jpg

I don't watch the series, tbph, but I do like this lady.

I like her too. And Trickstars, but didn't bother with Marincess (near the end of VRAINS and not worth the price). I stopped watching after Season 1 of Arc-V.

If you had to name an anime in which you prefer the dub over the sub, which would it be?

11 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I like her too. And Trickstars, but didn't bother with Marincess (near the end of VRAINS and not worth the price). I stopped watching after Season 1 of Arc-V.

If you had to name an anime in which you prefer the dub over the sub, which would it be?

Yep, it was not long ago that Marincess Blue Tang was still at $30, wtf. Currently, I'm looking for Pascalis, I must confess. Oh, and Reshaddoll Wendi, but nobody is willing to sell her, everyone's using three for their Decks 😞

Slayers, hands down. It had such a dumb dub it would make my laugh even more.

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What are your thoughts on Butterspy?

They're more like weird fairy-like creatures. Although their OCG name implies they are butterfly monsters. Close but not quite what I have in mind.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:17 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Yep, it was not long ago that Marincess Blue Tang was still at $30, wtf. Currently, I'm looking for Pascalis, I must confess. Oh, and Reshaddoll Wendi, but nobody is willing to sell her, everyone's using three for their Decks 😞

Slayers, hands down. It had such a dumb dub it would make my laugh even more.

Still a better answer than the users who said "none", despite starting my sentence with "If".

Favorite turn-based RPG?

22 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

They're more like weird fairy-like creatures. Although their OCG name implies they are butterfly monsters. Close but not quite what I have in mind.

What'd you have in mind?

17 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Kawaii

What'd you choose/base your username on?

14 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I was thinking a card that would somewhat function like a butterfly's flight pattern

So how would that work as a whole archetype?

8 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Again, there are like ten thousand turn based RPGs I like, so it's not an easy choice. For now, I'll go with Golden Sun II - The Lost Age

Nito.

I think I'll go with Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I like Persona 4 and Earthbound, but that game had the most colorful characters.

If you were on Death Row, what would you like for your last meal?

12 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Nito.

I think I'll go with Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I like Persona 4 and Earthbound, but that game had the most colorful characters.

If you were on Death Row, what would you like for your last meal?

Sorry, what does Nito mean?

I haven't played that Paper Mario, but I coincide with the other 2. Have you played Mother 3? It's beautiful, and there's a non-official patch to play it in english.

lol, I'd go with breaded chicken, french fries, a lot of apple soda and strudel for dessert.

14 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

So how would that work as a whole archetype?

The archetype wouldn't be able to attack monsters in the same column and would be able to avoid attacks from monsters in the same column.

14 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

My YGO-DL Username, Kiniko Unisa

Can you guess where my username comes from?

8 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Sorry, what does Nito mean?

I haven't played that Paper Mario, but I coincide with the other 2. Have you played Mother 3? It's beautiful, and there's a non-official patch to play it in english.

lol, I'd go with breaded chicken, french fries, a lot of apple soda and strudel for dessert.

Image result for dark souls gravelord nito

I+made+that+one+but+heres+the+alternate+

I tried it and got stuck after the fire. And a few years later lost the flash drive that had it. The Mother games are nice, but I personally prefer the personalities of the Paper Mario gang (well, from the second and third game that is).

ANYWHO, on to the next question:

Favorite anime?

7 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

The archetype wouldn't be able to attack monsters in the same column and would be able to avoid attacks from monsters in the same column.

What if we already have Butterfly monsters in TCG (this isn't even all of them)?

Image result for yugioh butterfly

Archived