Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

On 2/4/2020 at 7:33 PM, Rayfield Shade said:

Oh, yeah, i think I remember seeing a fan project named as such some time ago, but if I remember correctly, it wasn't finished by that time, only a demo or something. Is it finished now?

Unless it was completed in 2017, no.

Spookiest room in your home?

On 2/4/2020 at 9:07 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Pokemon. I invested 3 years into Yellow, Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Stadium and Stadium 2 and had played each of the gameboy versions until all of my pokemon were Lv100 with a full dex and every pokemon in the hall of fame. Then my N64 which I invested like $600 into was stolen.

Yikes. Do you know by who?

On 2/5/2020 at 1:30 AM, TheComposer said:

Dunno if you mean software I've worked with to code, or software I've personally worked on. Worked with probably goes to AWS Lambdas. Worked on is a bit tougher since I've only worked at one place so far.

Which software are you most proud of?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2020 at 5:18 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

My niece stole it and gave it away.

Aww man. How awful of her. Stuff like this relieves me of how much my dad can be a pack rat, as I still have every console unless you count old computers as consoles. Speaking of...

What was the first game you played on computer (actual computer game, free game that comes with computer, flash game)?

9 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

My room, 'cause it's a bit of a mess.

You disappeared for some days, Nyx, everything alright?

Just busy weekdays and a tough time trying to think of a question for each user.

How messy is your room?

5 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Aww man. How awful of her. Stuff like this relieves me of how much my dad can be a pack rat, as I still have every console unless you count old computers as consoles. Speaking of...

What was the first game you played on computer (actual computer game, free game that comes with computer, flash game)?

Civilization

14 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

How messy is your room?

Well, I haven't sweep the dust in a while, cards and printings everywhere, some clothes and paper on the floor, lol, that kind of stuff. I won't clean the mess until I finish my "Make a Touhou-based Deck Foil" project, and that should take a couple of months.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:07 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Which software are you most proud of?

A bit tough of a question as I tend to not be too prideful about most stuff I write. If I had to pick anything it would probably be my capstone project if only because of the crap my laptop put me through. Went through about 5 different loaner laptops and they all did the same thing: they would just shut off randomly which would infuriate me. Learned to save after every small change. Actually managed to get through one of my stretch goals for it.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:29 AM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Civilization

Which platform do like to play most of your games on?

On 2/10/2020 at 4:46 AM, Lystern said:

I don't have any.

Favorite Digimon?

On 2/10/2020 at 10:02 AM, Yami Kiniko said:

on a scale of 1 to ten eeeeeehhhhhh a 7

What is your favorite season?

On 2/10/2020 at 10:37 AM, Rayfield Shade said:

Well, I haven't sweep the dust in a while, cards and printings everywhere, some clothes and paper on the floor, lol, that kind of stuff. I won't clean the mess until I finish my "Make a Touhou-based Deck Foil" project, and that should take a couple of months.

Well, if you say so.

Do you live on your own or with other people?

17 hours ago, TheComposer said:

A bit tough of a question as I tend to not be too prideful about most stuff I write. If I had to pick anything it would probably be my capstone project if only because of the crap my laptop put me through. Went through about 5 different loaner laptops and they all did the same thing: they would just shut off randomly which would infuriate me. Learned to save after every small change. Actually managed to get through one of my stretch goals for it.

Well done!

Do you ever have a slow day at work (that is to say a day that there's little to no work)?

16 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I enjoy playing Assassins Creed and such.

Can you name a game that was better than you expected?

14 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Ask Me something.

Image result for squid girl confused

But, um...I already did. But to repeat:

What's your favorite season?

14 hours ago, Lystern said:

Niv-Mizzet, Parun.

Scariest game you've ever played?

On 2/11/2020 at 7:04 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well done!

Do you ever have a slow day at work (that is to say a day that there's little to no work)?

There's never been a day where the backlog has been anywhere near empty. There have been slower days in terms of days with meetings, or days with company activities (Avengers movies typically give us a morning free as the company buys out a theater room). Tends to slow the rest of the day as well.

22 hours ago, TheComposer said:

There's never been a day where the backlog has been anywhere near empty. There have been slower days in terms of days with meetings, or days with company activities (Avengers movies typically give us a morning free as the company buys out a theater room). Tends to slow the rest of the day as well.

What makes you laugh?

8 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

3, Digital world arc

No, I mean in nature. Which do you like best? Summer, Autumn, Winter, or Spring?

52 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

That would be Peacock from Skullgirls!

Image result for skullgirls peacock

Favorite fighting game?

Woah, she looks dangerous. You'll kill me, but I didn't know of this game. I googled it and recognized the girl with black wings and the nurse, though, I think I have seen pics of them before. I gotta say, I liked her:

EMM2pA-UcAEiLgR.thumb.jpg.caafad41d7edaa70c14aafbb872cc67d.jpg

About fighting games, well, I don't dislike the genre but it's not my forte. Smash counts? If not, Soul Calibur IV or Touhou Scarlet Weather Rapsody

Archived