Post and an Eeveelution will act 'dere toward you

Sethera

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, how do I use a picture in my reply?

The simplest way is to get the image link (with the file extension such as .gif and .png so on so forth)

and then surround it with the following

[img

]

image link here

[

/img]

You of course put all those pieces together when you actually do it.

The simplest way is to get the image link (with the file extension such as .gif and .png so on so forth)

and then surround it with the following

[img

]

image link here

[

/img]

You of course put all those pieces together when you actually do it.

hello-bear.gif

Hey guys, how do I use a picture in my reply?

Next time use the questions forum.

This is completely the wrong thread for dis

Your horse is so funking high.

It's misc, dude, nobody gives a funk, nor should they.

And for you to say Sethera doesn't care about the thread is just stupid, when you were responded to.

Okay, I was a tad too serious. Also, weren't you the one who said that in first place?

Now then more eeveelutions pls

Last one because I am not made of Eeveelutions.

83bd3892aa3bed943f1da2bdbb3f4db8b283aa12

Vaporeon

"Do you feel the rain fall upon us? Isn't it nice? I...sometimes I wonder what it would be like...to drown in the rain. I suppose I should just leave thoughts like that behind me, shed them like raindrops from my skin. But...it's not as easy as it sounds." *sighs* "The wind is howling. Do you hear that? Sometimes I want to join it, to let all my aches and pains out, to just scream, with no beginning and no end. But that's impossible." *brushes against you* "Do you know what gets me through the day? Just knowing that there is somebody here I can trust, that I can depend on. And that person is you. Do you remember that day? A harsh storm, but you reached your hand out to me. For that, I thank you."

Indeed 10/10 that wuz a gud fap

ayyy glad to be of service.

YANDERE SYLVEON PLEASE (equips Hyper Duel Disk) I CAN TAKE IT!

J-just give me a yandere, see my reaction...

(pulls 5 cards)

Your wish is my command.

sylveon_says_no_by_gutsies-dazdqtm.png

Sylveon

"Heh...heheheh. Fuaheheeheheheh. *trails off into chuckles* "My dear, sweet human, you don't quite know what you've done, hmm? But then again, I suppose that's too much to ask of you. You're far too...naive, to have expected this, hmm? Or perhaps not? Did you look forward to this like I did? Feel the thrill run through your body at the mere thought of...well, this." *points at the dead bodies of your loved ones* "You see, revenge is so sweet indeed. After all, they tried to get between us. But well, you see who had the last laugh. Come, join me. You wanted this, after all. You chose this. Do you regret that decision? Because it's far too late to turn back now."

Thanks for the Glaceon.

You're welcome!

Act 'dere to me! <Insert saxophone part from Talk Dirty to Me here>

OWNMHHG.png

Lenneevee

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Except there is no saxophone in that song. Unless you mean you mean Jason Derulo and not Poison, in which the title is just Talk Dirty. Anyway, HIT ME! I am quite fascinated by this

umbreon.png

Umbreon

"Are you scared? Well, I can't say I blame you. You are looking at a god, after all. I am the rings of despair. I am the breath of ruin. I am the fell god, Umbreon. There is no one that can compare with me. You are all ants, ants I say! What must you feel, pathetic mortals, knowing that you can never hope to even stand on equal ground with my feet? There is nothing that I cannot do, and nothing that you can do to stop me." *glances at you* "However...perhaps I shall deign to walk among you, with you at least. Your bearing pleases this one."

Sanaki don't really care bout' this thread

I care enough to post at least.

It's not that so much as OP has a busy real life and a lot of their spare time goes into the handful of RP's they're in.

Man, I remember when I was in more than half the RPs in existence here. Those were the days.

Well, nothing's going on here!

Look again.

And for you to say Sethera doesn't care about the thread is just stupid, when you were responded to.

I suppose I should reply to you since you stuck up for me. Though it's your fault this thread got so much activity in the first place. :T

season17_ep13_ss01.jpg

Sylveon

"I know you've told me I don't know when to give up. But I like to think that there are many ways of looking at things. And in my humble point-of-view, what you call stubbornness is but a determined heart, flattening all that dare stand in my way. But that is a necessary evil. After all, I know how delicate and gentle you really are. Your sweet heart is enough to make my own ache. Such purity must be protected. There are many sinful souls out there, after all, those who would trample on your tender feelings without care. Savages like them deserve neither sympathy nor mercy. They have no place in our beautiful future. So do not worry. Everything will go according to plan. You cannot bake a cake without breaking a few eggs, after all."

Archived