Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://imgur.com/a/ZujYj#xDGIEwj

Kickass. We're finally getting the pseudo-permadeath challenge, and with some sick rewards. I'm super glad about Masked Lucina coming in at 4 and 5 stars, just in case I can't reach the high enough reward tier and fail to get the 5 star version. I'll be able to add a 3rd Lucina to my team, and eventually a 4th once her Choose Your Legends version comes out after summer. The CD reduction Seal looks really good, too.

https://imgur.com/a/ZujYj#xDGIEwj

Kickass. We're finally getting the pseudo-permadeath challenge, and with some sick rewards. I'm super glad about Masked Lucina coming in at 4 and 5 stars, just in case I can't reach the high enough reward tier and fail to get the 5 star version. I'll be able to add a 3rd Lucina to my team, and eventually a 4th once her Choose Your Legends version comes out after summer. The CD reduction Seal looks really good, too.

How would you get a 4 star masked Lucina?

It's listed in the available rewards so it's obviously in one of the lower reward tiers than the one screenshot of them shows. We've got 3 orbs at 22.5k, 1k feathers at 25k, 3k crystals at 27.5k, and 5 star Masked Lucina at what I assume is 30k. So the other rewards are below those. You can see quite a lengthy scroll wheel on the side, so there must be rewards every 2.5k points.

It's listed in the available rewards so it's obviously in one of the lower reward tiers than the one screenshot of them shows. We've got 3 orbs at 22.5k, 1k feathers at 25k, 3k crystals at 27.5k, and 5 star Masked Lucina at what I assume is 30k. So the other rewards are below those. You can see quite a lengthy scroll wheel on the side, so there must be rewards every 2.5k points.

We aren't gonna lose our hard trained and harder earned units are we?

If you read the information, no we do not. You only are unable to use fallen units in the trial itself for the remainder of that run, if you wipe completely or finish it, if you go again you'll be able to use them again.

That's a relief. I'd hate to lose my 5 star Tharja.

I've kinda been thinking. Why should the Manakate have all the fun. We should add some Laguz units.

After starting Shadows of Valentia, holy sheet I really want Kliff in this game.

I'm predicting either him or Luthier will have the inevitable Raudrowl tome, at least I kinda hope Kliff's a mage cause that's his "canon" class y'know... but then again I think Faye is canonically a cleric or peg knight (couldn't remember which) and she came as an archer so we'll see...

I'm predicting either him or Luthier will have the inevitable Raudrowl tome, at least I kinda hope Kliff's a mage cause that's his "canon" class y'know... but then again I think Faye is canonically a cleric or peg knight (couldn't remember which) and she came as an archer so we'll see...

I'd like to see how this game handles Laguz units. I imagine a new triangle possibility:

Cats beat Tigers, Tigers beat Wolves, Wolves beat Cats. Birds are colorless.

I can't imagine... oh wait, this game made Ninian a playable unit and a blue dragon at that. So maybe there's hope for Reyson, Leanne and Raphael.

Hmmm...

Coming Soon, Unleash the Beasts with new Laguz units from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Beast units can move on any terrain except mountain.

Cool Cat: Ranulf

Sharp Tounge: Lethe

Gentle Tiger: Mordecai

Silent Wolf: Volug

And for another promo:

Let the feathers fly! Bird Laguz hit the skies. Bird Laguz have the same strengths and weaknesses as Pegasus Knights and Wyvern riders.

King's Eyes: Janaff

King's Ears: Ulki

Old Crow: Nealuchi

Raven: Vika.

And finally:

Bow to the kings! The leaders of the Laguz appear:

Lion King: Caineghis

Hawk King: Tibarn

Raven King: Naesala

Wolf Queen: Nailah

I think it will be interesting to see how they fair.

Oh and Travis Willingham has to voice Tibarn. It just seems right.

So with a new update comes new datamining. We've got Xenologue 2, Zephiel's GHB returning, and banners Focus: Tempest Trials and Focus: Heroes with Vantage (the only 4 being Lon'qu, Reinhardt, Gordin, and Anna who obviously won't be in it so it looks like a 3 man banner).

Image album: http://imgur.com/a/HS1QJ

I've been thinking, With Laura Bailey still on strike, is Alexis Tipton gonna be Marthcina? If she is, this will leave a bad impression on the Lucina fanbase. Think about it, the Lucina Fanbase is kinda like Genwunners. They kinda like her the way she is, voice and all. Or in more simplistic terms:

"Bailey forever, Tipton never!"

Alexis Tipton is voicing Masked Lucina, yes. Also, I like how her combat art is virtually the same pose as Chrom's.

EDIT: Turns out Masked Lucina has the exact same stats and skills as regular Lucina, which makes sense. That's actually quite good. She may not have DC, but she's still a top sword Lord, so getting her for free is quite nice.

Alexis Tipton is voicing Masked Lucina, yes. Also, I like how her combat art is virtually the same pose as Chrom's.

EDIT: Turns out Masked Lucina has the exact same stats and skills as regular Lucina, which makes sense. That's actually quite good. She may not have DC, but she's still a top sword Lord, so getting her for free is quite nice.

Like I said in my last post, there are LB fans who want her back, but with the strike still in effect that won't be happening ever. Seriously, why couldn't they hire Tipton for Awakening instead?

On another note Shradow, You never got back to me about what you mde Kliff, Faye and Tobin in your Echoes playthrough.

Oh. Mage, Cleric, Archer respectively, and Gray was Merc. I just went with the hints lying around Ram Village and for Faye who didn't have one I just decided I wanted another healer. And she gets Physic which is really nice as it turns out.

Oh. Mage, Cleric, Archer respectively, and Gray was Merc. I just went with the hints lying around Ram Village and for Faye who didn't have one I just decided I wanted another healer. And she gets Physic which is really nice as it turns out.

We might want to continue the conversation at the Shadows of Valentia thread.

Anyway, real excited Zephiel comes back. Plus some new tweaks. I'm more excited about free orbs again, and a new Xenologue. I wonder when Veronica will get her own GHB?

For the sake of simplicity they'd probably just be like the Manaketes and have stones to transform, something like the Laguz Gem. Beasts could be like cavalry, Birds could be like fliers, and Dragons would just be like Manaketes.

Tried some of the Tempest trials. While it didn't go as good as I had hoped, they went somewhat better than expected. Now we wait for Mkv. to find a way to get to the using only free 3 star units, so anyone can get all prices.

The first battle could have gone better, but that has partly to do with the team I had active at the time; I expected you had to select teams to use after entering, but you went straight into battle.

Now we wait for Mkv. to find a way to get to the using only free 3 star units, so anyone can get all prices.

Almost certainly not gonna happen on the Lunatic difficulties, at least. Especially since the enemies are random per battle so you can't plan out an ideal team with just 3 star units.

I managed to beat the hardest one first try with 2 teams, but the few times after that I haven't been able to beat battle 7. The armor unit is pretty much always Effie or Hector and the cavalry mage is pretty much always Olwen or Reinhardt, and I get funked. The 5 battle option is actually worse since my only issue is the final battle, which is the same on both Lunatic difficulties one is just a shorter run, but I'd get less points for doing the shorter one. And a perfect run on Hard is less points than a 6 battle run then wipe on Lunatic, so I'll probably just keep doing the hardest difficulty and occasionally I'll actually beat Veronica and get more points.

It's important to note that Speed is worth more bonus points than Survival. And Survival is based on teams, not individuals, so if you beat the run with your first team you get an A even if only 1 person is still alive on it.

EDIT: Anytime it's something like Gwendolyn + Cecilia instead of Hector + Reinhardt on the last map I can actually do it, at least. So I just have to make it to the final fight with my first team, surrender with 2 team of anything to weaken the enemies by 40% HP, then use my final team built for the battle to actually win. Or something like that.

Almost certainly not gonna happen on the Lunatic difficulties, at least. Especially since the enemies are random per battle so you can't plan out an ideal team with just 3 star units.

I managed to beat the hardest one first try with 2 teams, but the few times after that I haven't been able to beat battle 7. The armor unit is pretty much always Effie or Hector and the cavalry mage is pretty much always Olwen or Reinhardt, and I get f***ed. The 5 battle option is actually worse since my only issue is the final battle, which is the same on both Lunatic difficulties one is just a shorter run, but I'd get less points for doing the shorter one. And a perfect run on Hard is less points than a 6 battle run then wipe on Lunatic, so I'll probably just keep doing the hardest difficulty and occasionally I'll actually beat Veronica and get more points.

It's important to note that Speed is worth more bonus points than Survival. And Survival is based on teams, not individuals, so if you beat the run with your first team you get an A even if only 1 person is still alive on it.

EDIT: Anytime it's something like Gwendolyn + Cecilia instead of Hector + Reinhardt on the last map I can actually do it, at least.

After posting that, I also noticed that teams change. So yeah, in that case it will be unlikely that a single strategy can be employed. Haven't managed to beat Lunatic's final battle yet. Might be more my careless playstyle than my units though.

My primary team manages to get to the final battle reasonably unharmed (sometimes):

• Robin M (+speed, -def), 5 stars
    • Blárraven+
    • Reposition
    • Bonfire
      • Triangle adept 2 (from 4 star Selena)
      • B Tome breaker 2 (not enough SP yet for 3)
      • Spur def 3
  • Lilina (+atk, -hp), 4 stars
    • Rauorraven (didn't have a 5 star Henry)
    • Reposition
    • Rising flame
      • Triangle adept 2 (once again from Selena)
  • Klein (+atk, -res), 5 stars
    • Brave bow+
    • Rally attack
    • Glacies
      • Deathblow 3
      • Quick riposte 3
      • Hone speed 3
      • Attack +1
  • Anna (neutral), 5 stars
    • Nóatún
    • Reciprocal aid
    • Chilling wind (planning to get Iceberg)
      • Fury 3
      • Vantage 3
      • Spur res 3
      • Spur def 1

What type of teams do you use? And do you have some suggestions to improve mine?

Edit: Renewal triggers on the first turn and each nth turn depending on its level. A new battle seems to reset the turn count, so Renewal triggers at the start of each new battle (same for Falchion). That way you can keep your team somewhat healthy without healer.

Archived