Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

With the new Fortify Res seal, Eirika and Ephraim are really useful for Blade tome users. +3 Atk from Sieglinde/Siegumund, +2 Res from Fortify Res seal, and then either Rally Def + Hone Spd or Rally Spd + Fortify Def, for the quad buff.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't have a seal on Tharja, but I have Darting Blow 3 and Spur Res 3, and yes she is Level 40, and had, I'm gonna call it RedBlade+.

Edit: The gauntlet is over

[spoiler Who won?]

Tharja%20Swimsuit%20dlc_zpsnnrponis.png

THARJA!!!!! And thus the Robin fans were whipped into submission.

After that, we, the Tharja fanbase,  woke up with no memory of what happened to us last night.

Anyway, Lloyd is a comin. Speaking of. Does Nintendo intend to reveal who the next Grand Heroes will be? I hope one of them is Linus. And Laura Bailey has to come back. Who else but her can voice Sonya.

Doesn't look like it'll be too hard, though that lance cavalry might give me some issues... but I should be fine

I got that 5 star Anna. I'll use her, Alphose, Sharena and Takumi for the Pegasus Knight.

Good thing he has a Regal Blade. We'd be screwed if he had a Light Brand.

his natural skillset is as disappointing as his art, but Regal blade is really solid and his stats seem to be pretty good.

Too bad I'm swimming in reds right now to use him, but maybe one day I can make a Black Fang team.

Nino, Jaffar, Ursula and Lloyd. That should be good enough, it's well balanced among the four types.

Also, got 4 star Titania and 5 star Celica

Used up most of the 20 orbs from the gauntlet and still no Celica. :(

Lloyd wasn't bad at all. Did it with Olivia, Sophia, Cherche, and Cecilia. I used Cherche to Reposition Cecilia to the lower right and pull enemies over in that direction while Sophia almost took out the archer cavalry immediately (remember that I've given her Raudrraven and Triangle Adept), and then I had Cherche clean up everyone else one by one (she's got Brave Axe + Drag Back + Bonfire so she could kill even Lloyd and then back up to saftey) with the help of Olivia's Dance, because they were all going in the direction of Cecilia, who I used her Escape Route to flee back to the other side to my team when she was weak after finishing off the archer cavalry.

And there's of course the obligatory Mkv 3* video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfVaNxbk-BU

EDIT: I didn't realize until now upon seeing him on the Battling Lloyd banner, but Klein is the perfect unit for SI. Brave Bow, Quick Riposte, or Death Blow (where he's the only  unit to get DB3 before 5*)? All amazing skills. That's assuming you don't just use him as he is, because even his out of the box kit is super strong.

Used up most of the 20 orbs from the gauntlet and still no Celica. :(

Lloyd wasn't bad at all. Did it with Olivia, Sophia, Cherche, and Cecilia. I used Cherche to Reposition Cecilia to the lower right and pull enemies over in that direction while Sophia almost took out the archer cavalry immediately (remember that I've given her Raudrraven and Triangle Adept), and then I had Cherche clean up everyone else one by one (she's got Brave Axe + Drag Back + Bonfire so she could kill even Lloyd and then back up to saftey) with the help of Olivia's Dance, because they were all going in the direction of Cecilia, who I used her Escape Route to flee back to the other side to my team when she was weak after finishing off the archer cavalry.

And there's of course the obligatory Mkv 3* video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfVaNxbk-BU

EDIT: I didn't realize until now upon seeing him on the Battling Lloyd banner, but Klein is the perfect unit for SI. Brave Bow, Quick Riposte, or Death Blow (where he's the only  unit to get DB3 before 5*)? All amazing skills. That's assuming you don't just use him as he is, because even his out of the box kit is super strong.

And he was voiced by Kaiji Tang, aka, Owain/Odin.

Didn't manage to defeat Narcian first time around, so I'm glad he is coming back.

On another note, I'm not really a fan the new maps introduced in this arena season; I can barely manage to string together a deathless run of 4 battles, where I easily managed to get to seven previous seasons. The maps which have breakable walls are the ones I most often lose a unit. Though I have to admit that I'm not always as careful, and tend predict singers/dancers wrong (which there seem to be an awful lot of lately).

that feeling when takumi of all characters is the weak link to your arena team

Yeah, he's not been as good since SI came out. I've got the same thing with Lucina, unfortunately. She's still strong, just not as good as heroes like Ike or Ryoma.

I have several different *5 Archers right now and my MVP is Faye.

I still can't believe how absurd she is against anything not named TA Robin. Using a build I found in reddit with Poison Strike and Savage Blow, though replacing Death Blow with L&D for some crucial doubles/surviving some that would've been a double. Only need 2 dancers and the last slot is just Arena score fodder. I even beat 11-5 just using this team, although almost losing the deadline.

My Takumi is at least +Speed so he scales well with the SI meta - currently going with a Desperation build and he does put in some solid work (switching around between Desperation Fury for Arena and Close Counter Vantage for defense).

I have a SPD 33 Takumi, with a 21 Res, 46 ATK, 22 DEF and 40 HP. Is that good.

Also, if we have Lloyd we have to have his counterpart. How's this for a Grand Hero Battle?:

Mad Dog Linus

I'm not sure if I should put him as a Sword user or an Axe User. He is a hero so he does specialize in both. But We already have Lloyd as a sword user, so why not have Linus be an Axe user.

Maybe as a sword user Linus could use Brave Sword Plus. But as an axe weilder a Brave Axe plus.

A Special, maybe Bonfire.

Skill, Maybe Threaten Def and Lance Breaker.or Axe Breaker.

I don't know, I'm just spitballing here.

Anyway what do you think? Also He has the stats you'd expect from the Hero Class of Blazing Sword.

Cool.

So, about My Linus GHB idea... Sword or Axe?

I'd assume sword since that what he uses in Blazing Sword, and Legault would have an axe.

I have several different *5 Archers right now and my MVP is Faye.

I still can't believe how absurd she is against anything not named TA Robin. Using a build I found in reddit with Poison Strike and Savage Blow, though replacing Death Blow with L&D for some crucial doubles/surviving some that would've been a double. Only need 2 dancers and the last slot is just Arena score fodder. I even beat 11-5 just using this team, although almost losing the deadline.

My Takumi is at least +Speed so he scales well with the SI meta - currently going with a Desperation build and he does put in some solid work (switching around between Desperation Fury for Arena and Close Counter Vantage for defense).

I've only got George as another 5* archer, and he's not bad, but he's most out-classed by Takumi so he really doesn't get much use. I plan on eventually making a Quadsuna, but that's a long way off considering I still have my Horse Emblem team to finish. 

I mean don't get me wrong my Takumi is still a great unit, it's just Nino + Eirika (especially now that I've given her the Spur Res Sacred Seal) just destroy everything and TA M!Robin sweeps up the leftovers before Takumi has a chance to kill anything anyways. I will admit he's still pretty useful for baiting Green Mages, especially Julia, since Eirika is really only around to buff Nino and maybe finish off anything she doesn't kill in the first shot.

That could be smart. Okay then:

Grand Hero Battle:

Mad Dog Linus.

At 5 Stars:

• Brave Sword +
  • Life and Death 3
  • Vantage 3

He'd have a hero class's stats.

My guess for a special, Bonfire, since he is a contrast to Lloyd's Glacies.

Okay, got this as a good idea of what Linus should be. Now they just need to implement the Hero class.

So we've got a sneak peak at the wedding characters people have been speculating on since the datamine: https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/867940024335060993

Left one looks to be Lyn (or maybe Linde) but I can't tell about the right one, maybe Eirika since she was how they introduced the Bride class in the Awakening DLC. We'll also be getting more daily login bonuses when they come on the 30th, so yay for (I'm assuming) more orbs!

I've seen other saying it could be Elise as well, though I think the silhouette looks less like her hair and more like a wedding veil that's not big enough to cover her hair if it were Elise. Plus, the one on the right looks to be wielding a staff, and having a second form of a character use the same weapon type would be kind of a waste.

I just don't want it to be Lucina, as much as I love her. I have the other 2 Lucinas already and I'd be hard pressed to get a 3rd with the lack of orbs I have (especially since I haven't pulled Celica yet). Plus, pulling for colorless still sucks in general. Aside from wanting a specific character because you like them, it's pretty much only Kagero, Genny, Elise (for Horse Emblem if you have Wrathful Staff for her), Takumi, and Klein (the only character aside from Alfonse to get Death Blow at 4 stars) that people look for.

Also, when these characters come out we'll have legitimate wife characters.

Archived