Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

+Atk -HP, one of the best natures you can get, nice pull. Unlike Reinhardt, Olwen actually has good Spd (34 at level 40, which bumps down to 29 with Dire Thunder's penalty), and I've seen people build her for quads. It's especially feasible if you've got a Horse Emblem team with all the buffs, but even without that, something like having Life and Death on her and an ally with Hone/Rally Spd can do wonders, I imagine.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+Atk -HP, one of the best natures you can get, nice pull. Unlike Reinhardt, Olwen actually has good Spd (34 at level 40, which bumps down to 29 with Dire Thunder's penalty), and I've seen people build her for quads. It's especially feasible if you've got a Horse Emblem team with all the buffs, but even without that, something like having Life and Death on her and an ally with Hone/Rally Spd can do wonders, I imagine.

Well I would guess so if you say it.

I guess after that the counter reset, now I'm down to 10 orbs. Well, so long June Brides. Wonder if we'll get a story continuation next? Like say, Sacred Stones or Radiant Dawn? By that I mean Characters from those games.

I bet we'll be getting a new character banner soon, I don't think the Vantage banner is meant to replace anything, it's just a little thing on the side like the Weapon Triangle banner was. Whether they'll bring a new full story chapter or just a new paralogue we'll have to see, though a couple of the paralogues did have some story elements such as the Blazing Shadows one. The bride banner does end in a couple days, so I imagine we'll get some news around then.

I bet we'll be getting a new character banner soon, I don't think the Vantage banner is meant to replace anything, it's just a little thing on the side like the Weapon Triangle banner was. Whether they'll bring a new full story chapter or just a new paralogue we'll have to see, though a couple of the paralogues did have some story elements such as the Blazing Shadows one. The bride banner does end in a couple days, so I imagine we'll get some news around then.

We can only hope, for now, I'm off to train Olwen. I'll give her Thoron until she's ready to handle Dire Thunder.

This banner's not doing anything for me, so my orbs are safe... for now.

Also why Katarina's a red tome and not a blue tome with some sort of Thunder Tome or Nosferatu...

Also why isn't Ryan the last part of that banner and not Athena, very weird...

That being said rolled in the bride banner b/c I have no self-control and got my fav Bride Caeda (+Spd -Res not the best, but she'll not anywhere close to the worst) and got effie at 4* (+HP -Atk which again not the worst, but probably pretty close...) so now I'll probably save all of my orbs for the choose your legends event so I can get special Roy

Looking through more datamine stuff, next Voting Gauntlet is healers, Legion's axe is inheritable and applies the Panic debuff, Clarisse's bow is inheritable and it has the same effect as F!Corrin's Dark Breath, and both of them are indeed getting GHBs.

Looking through more datamine stuff, next Voting Gauntlet is healers, Legion's axe is inheritable and applies the Panic debuff, Clarisse's bow is inheritable and it has the same effect as F!Corrin's Dark Breath, and both of them are indeed getting GHBs.

Wonder if Eremiya will be making an appearance soon then...

Clarisse's bow sound absurd, that'd probably the best debuff in the game over there.

...Although I'm not sure who would be good with it. Hopefully Clarisse's skillset makes good use of it.

Yeah, it sounds like a good weapon no doubt, but besides her (depending on her skill set and stats) I really don't know who would make use of it...

Also can I just say we really need more Mage Fliers (Aversa when?) and also at least one mounted Archer, cause we literally have none of those yet

Also, so I know who to train up first, who's the next Askr Trio in rotation for the Arena next week?

So, if we look at Legion and Clarisse's stats from the Paralogue, we should be able to infer approximately what their stats will be:

e1mJzwg.jpg?1 n8agfs3u0k3z.jpg

Obviously they're a tad inflated due to being from the Paralogue, so we gotta shave off a few things.

With Clarisse, subtract 11 for her bow, and she's got 162 BST. Average infantry archer BST is 147, so for simplicity's sake let's just subtract 3 from each. That brings her to a 37/31/35/25/19 statline to reach 147 BST. Pretty good for an archer.

With legion, subtract 12 for Fury 3 and 14 for his axe, and he has 165 BST, while the infantry axe average BST is 158. Take 1 from each stat except for HP where we take 3, and he'd have a base statline of 45/37/36/22/18 to reach 158 BST. Which is quite an impressive statline to think about, with lots of HP, Spd, and Atk.

Obviously they'll be slightly different, unless I'm a prophet, but it's just a rough estimate of what their stat spreads will be like. They seem like they'll be strong GHB units, with some cool weapons for inheritance if you only want those.

So, if we look at Legion and Clarisse's stats from the Paralogue, we should be able to infer approximately what their stats will be:

e1mJzwg.jpg?1 n8agfs3u0k3z.jpg

Obviously they're a tad inflated due to being from the Paralogue, so we gotta shave off a few things.

With Clarisse, subtract 11 for her bow, and she's got 162 BST. Average infantry archer BST is 147, so for simplicity's sake let's just subtract 3 from each. That brings her to a 37/31/35/25/19 statline to reach 147 BST. Pretty good for an archer.

With legion, subtract 12 for Fury 3 and 14 for his axe, and he has 165 BST, while the infantry axe average BST is 158. Take 1 from each stat except for HP where we take 3, and he'd have a base statline of 45/37/36/22/18 to reach 158 BST. Which is quite an impressive statline to think about, with lots of HP, Spd, and Atk.

Obviously they'll be slightly different, unless I'm a prophet, but it's just a rough estimate of what their stat spreads will be like. They seem like they'll be strong GHB units, with some cool weapons for inheritance if you only want those.

Thanks for the tidbit.

We won't know for sure until he's actually out, but if we go by my hypothetical statline, let's compare:

Anna: 41/29/38/22/28

Legion: 45/37/36/22/18

Legion trades in a lot of Res and a bit of Spd for some HP and a lot of Atk. If the idea is to kill the opponent before they kill you, I'd say Legion is better because even with Anna's legendary weapon having 16 MT she doesn't hit as hard as Legion. With SI being a factor they could potentially use the same setup, but looking at their base kits, Legion having Fury and Reprisal definitely puts him over Anna even if Obstruct is pretty lame.

Archived