Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

It's happening. It's really happening.

Fast forward to mid of vid.

This is what most of us have been waiting for... A Fire Emblem mobile game. Free to play. Sweet.

Pre-registration starts in a few hours and I have my team all figured out:

• Tharja
  • Camilla
  • Jill (Should I go for PoR Jill or Radiant Dawn Jill?)
  • Marth
  • Ike
  • Olivia
  • Mist
  • Lyn
  • Keiran
  • Tibarn
  • Amelia
  • Charlotte
  • Lucina
[spoiler=Riddle Me This]

a9RKjzA.png

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised that the game doesn't include Perma-Death but then again that WOULD be kind of harsh for a mobile game with microtransactions. But, again, they ALSO allow you to train your characters so . . . .

AH funk IT!

I'm still going to be playing this game like a funking harp.

Can't wait to make my own army filled with my favorite Fire Emblem characters.

Especially Henry.

Fuckin' love that psychopath!

5ad73071c61710efeadd0e2fa472946c.jpg

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

Try Firefox, won't work in Chrome for me.

I managed to get it working and voted for Lynn. But I was SO funking tempted to vote for Ross because of memories as well.

In fact if it wasn't for the fact I'm so attached to Lynn I'd have had a hard time actually picking ONE person.

Ngl I voted for Ike for the reason that he's one of my Smash mains.

Boring reason amiright?

Nah everyone has their reasons.

This game is so going to be renamed "Fire Emblem: Waifu Wars" by the internet......

I'd been hoping that the game would be a random free-for-all where you can build the perfect dream team, and I'm that it's exactly that. Definitely going to be using my favorites from Sacred Stones, Awakening, and Fates. Hmm… so let's see: Eirika, Ephraim, Seth, Franz, Amelia, Cormag, L'Arachel, Cordelia, Stahl, Severa/Selena, Inigo/Laslow, Owain/Odin, Kaze, Felicia… this is gonna be fun.

Link is dead. Did he take it down, or did you goof on the URL?

I think he took it down.

My first choice was Jill from Path of Radiance. I should have picked Jill from Radiant Dawn cause Dragon Lord kicks all kinds of butt.

I picked Eirika yesterday, and just picked Cordelia. As of about thirty minutes ago, you can cast your second vote.

Yes. That's basically the method of getting your units outside of the traditional "beat'em and have'em join you" method FE usually employees. Which is where the micro transactions come in- as you can pay to get more from the Gacha Machine or to improve your heroes.

I just hope there's no Permadeath cause it would stink to lose a hard grinded unit.

I plan to vote for her daughter instead at some point, because her friendship with Severa is really good.

Maybe I will too, and I'll vote for Camilla, Caeda, mostly female characters.

I just hope there's no Permadeath cause it would stink to lose a hard grinded unit.

There isn't any. In the trailer it states that any defeated unit will return to you after the battle.

The real difficulty of the game is going to be getting the characters you want, at the strength you need, from the Gacha machine without using any micro transactions.

Archived