Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arden's not the best looking guy, but his art is legit amazing imo. I'd be really interested in seeing Soeda Ippei's work on another character who's nicer looking.

A facebook member bright this up: Arden's kinda a fusion of Recoome and Draug.

Also, about the artist, who did you have in mind?

Edit:............

I HATE BEING RNG SCREWED!

What we need is a banner that has nothing BUT 5* heroes.

[spoiler=plot]

They're preparing a ritual. Does anyone but me see where this is going?

[spoiler=Plot]The name of the entity we are dealing with, and a lot of the items involved in story so far, stem from Norse mythology.
  • Loki is a shapeshifter causing mischief, who eventually turned evil… seems to match up so far.
  • Naglfar is a ship made from the nails of the dead that Loki will pilot during Ragnarök. Sacred Stones made it into a tome, which Lyon used to resurrect someone.
  • Bifröst is a rainbow (with three colors) that serves as a bridge between Asgard (realm of the gods) and Midgard (realm of the humans). Fates has a stave with that name which lets you revive a fallen ally.
  • Ragnarök is supposedly the end of of the gods and the world. Celica has a tome with the same name, but it is not (yet) involved in the story.
Loki has said that he needed Naglfar to move his king's vessel. But in order to do so, a bridge over the southern sea was required… I don't know about you, but when I hear vessel I'm thinking of a ship; in which case a bridge over the sea would get in the way.

I have no clue who the king is who he is referring to, given I thought he didn't have a superior in Norse mythology. It could be a final boss from an existing fire emblem game, but I expect it to be an "original" character.

Only time will tell I suppose.

[spoiler=Plot]The name of the entity we are dealing with, and a lot of the items involved in story so far, stem from Norse mythology.

• Loki is a shapeshifter causing mischief, who eventually turned evil… seems to match up so far.
  • Naglfar is a ship made from the nails of the dead that Loki will pilot during Ragnarök. Sacred Stones made it into a tome, which Lyon used to resurrect someone.
  • Bifröst is a rainbow (with three colors) that serves as a bridge between Asgard (realm of the gods) and Midgard (realm of the humans). Fates has a stave with that name which lets you revive a fallen ally.
  • Ragnarök is supposedly the end of of the gods and the world. Celica has a tome with the same name, but it is not (yet) involved in the story.
Loki has said that he needed Naglfar to move his king's vessel. But in order to do so, a bridge over the southern sea was required… I don't know about you, but when I hear vessel I'm thinking of a ship; in which case a bridge over the sea would get in the way.

I have no clue who the king is who he is referring to, given I thought he didn't have a superior in Norse mythology. It could be a final boss from an existing fire emblem game, but I expect it to be an "original" character.

Only time will tell I suppose.

[spoiler plot continued]

10 to one odds, Loki will stab Veronica in the back, literally, and tell Bruno that neither of them had any cursed blood, it was Loki whispering into Veronica's ear every night. Loki also takes on the form of a noblewoman to inform the people of the Emblan empire she will be the new queen and declare full scale war on the kingdom of Askr as vengeance.

Also:

ARDEN... SMASH!

Also beat all difficulties. It wasn't a very hard battle as Shradow said. My team, focussed on "-blade" tomes instead.

Tharja and Nino took care of most enemies. Ephraim was there to buff both and to deal with Arvis. Azura helped out by dancing. I however forgot that Nino didn't have "desperation" learned yet (she has inherited the skill though), so she could not safely double a blue mage. But thanks to having only 1 hp left from "Fury", my Azura could swoop in with "Wings of mercy" to the mage up.

Now I just need to collect feathers to upgrade him. Already got some arena defense wins that are over the 450 point mark, so I should have sufficient feathers soon enough.

Yay, she's done!

https://i.imgur.com/MoRnGGW.png

Now I just need to fully upgrade the Deflect Magic seal and she can even survive a +Atk DB3 QP/Moonbow Reinhardt.

EDIT: Well funk you too, IS. Single out a unit as the sole new unit in a banner for the first time in the game's history, and it's a powercreep unit, while also putting another 5* of the same color on the banner.

Fo1n1NV.jpg?1

Yay, she's done!

https://i.imgur.com/MoRnGGW.png

Now I just need to fully upgrade the Deflect Magic seal and she can even survive a +Atk DB3 QP/Moonbow Reinhardt.

EDIT: Well funk you too, IS. Single out a unit as the sole new unit in a banner for the first time in the game's history, and it's a powercreep unit, while also putting another 5* of the same color on the banner.

Fo1n1NV.jpg?1

Oh no, if Ayra's in the banner... then Arden is the... the... THE TT PRIZE! CURSE YOU! Why couldn't it be the other way around? Do they not want us to have nice things?

I swear we are so close to 2.0. I hope the Daily Heroes Special Maps get a new roster.

And I tried the banner. Got a 4* Eliwood and 4* Marth before I stopped.

IS, Making Ayra a banner focus and Arden the TT Prize...

WORST! DECISION! EVER!

To be fair, Arden is still insanely strong. 60 HP with 41 Def makes him by far the best physical tank in the game, he has 36 Atk and comes with a Brave Sword, and his Pursuit Ring means he guarantees quads despite his 16 Spd when at least 30 HP.

Ayra's still probably better, though.

I'm angry, but I'll still pull for her so I guess IS won, but it's all F2P orbs anyways so they're at least not getting any money from me because of this. No Ayra yet but I did pull a -HP +Res Eldigan after a few orbs which was nice, unfortunately most of my ~60 orbs went nowhere because I barely got any red orbs.

Putting an average-at-best Eldigan in the same focus pull was a massive dick move So glad I didnt invest anything but Google points. If the creep becomes too much I can pull out with no regrets.

Only pulled once to respect the 4 reds. Not pulling any more on this banner, overall its worse. I'm not screwing around with Eldigan.

Already got a focus unit for the tempest trials in the other banner (Sigurd), so I have little need to summon on this banner. Maybe I can get Ayra somewhere down the line as a random non-focus unit.

It seems that lately everyone gets their own legendary weapon (where I feel that they didn't even need one), whereas there are still enough generic weapons that still aren't in the game, making older characters more obsolete as time goes by.

Also what is up with all the sword units? I get that the series has a lot of those, but would it hurt them to add some more dagger users that stick around? (last additions were summer Frederick and and performing Olivia).

Built up 20 orbs again and went to pull for Ayra and got her in the first one of the session, and she's -HP +Atk, hell yeah. (-Res is her best bane I think, but I'm not complaining.) So about 70 orbs total get her, plus I also got an Eldigan during those 70 as well.

Built up 20 orbs again and went to pull for Ayra and got her in the first one of the session, and she's -HP +Atk, hell yeah. (-Res is her best bane I think, but I'm not complaining.) So about 70 orbs total get her, plus I also got an Eldigan during those 70 as well.

I wish I had your luck. Also 3% for a 5* seems a little low. Haven't had a good pull since I got a 5* Priscilla.

The three seal rewards for TT this time are Brash Assault, Guidance, and Attack Smoke. The Guidance seal is really interesting like if you want to drop Arden on some poor fool, but the Brash Assault seal is great because now anyone can get guaranteed doubles/quads by combining it with Desperation. And now Lyn can run the seal along with something like Wrath to go with Sol Katti's Desperation 2.

Well, tried the TT banner, four blues and a green.

Seriously, I hope there's a new roster for Season 2.0

Speaking of, the only worlds left are Return to Radiance with the Dawn Brigade members, World of Tharcia with Leif, and world of Idols with Itsuki and Tsubaba. Wouldn't it be neat to see what the characters in TMS #FE would look like in chibi forms?

Archived