Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've finally gotten around to training Arvis and man is he one tough cookie. Fury is a given on him because of his Recovery Ring, so his statline of is 33/51/34/20/36 which is pretty monstrous. Being able to ploy 3/4 stats is great, too, since such a high Res makes it near guaranteed. We just need a Spd Ploy seal (or a Def Ploy seal and have him learn Spd Ploy from Deirdre) and he could debuff everything.

Holy funking sheet we did it. Shanna won.

j0a5WK9.png

There weren't any multipliers for the last 10 hours so this was legit tense. I can only assume that Team Takumi used the majority of their flags on the early multipliers not expecting to get any later on, while Team Shanna was holding on expecting at least a few (I know I was). But without any incoming multipliers, Team Shanna started burning all their saved flags (I know I did) and managed to slowly close the gap until they pulled ahead at the last second. I'm still sad that Amelia lost, but seeing Shanna win the whole thing is actually incredible.

The fact that she's part of the 3-4 star pool means she's very easily obtainable so that 1.1x bonus for using her while on Team Shanna actually was vital in her victory.

Holy funking sheet we did it. Shanna won.

j0a5WK9.png

There weren't any multipliers for the last 10 hours so this was legit tense. I can only assume that Team Takumi used the majority of their flags on the early multipliers not expecting to get any later on, while Team Shanna was holding on expecting at least a few (I know I was). But without any incoming multipliers, Team Shanna started burning all their saved flags (I know I did) and managed to slowly close the gap until they pulled ahead at the last second. I'm still sad that Amelia lost, but seeing Shanna win the whole thing is actually incredible.

The fact that she's part of the 3-4 star pool means she's very easily obtainable so that 1.1x bonus for using her while on Team Shanna actually was vital in her victory.

Safe to say, Shanna's not a greenhorn anymore.

Now, we have new Sacred Seal forge maps. I'll save my orbs for the next banner.

According to the "Sacred Seal Forge Support Event" notice, there are no plans for an event that will hand out the seals that you can craft. So you will have to wait to craft them yourselves. I have a feeling very few people have crafted any of the seals (aside from "Deflect Magic", and maybe "Deflect Missle"), due to fear of an event handing them out shortly after, wasting the coins used on forging it.

They also provided stats on the top 10 most used sacred seals; "Distant Defense 3" is by far the most used sacred seal (44,237 players). Not very surprising given how powerful it is. "Attack +3" is the next most used (13,991 players). I like that they aee sharing these statistics, despite having little use for them myself… other than maybe deciding on which seal to upgrade next.

Also thanks to the new quests I have managed to gather enough sacred coins to upgrade "Attack Smoke" to its maximum level. So far I have maxed "Distant Defense", "Panic Ploy", "Guidance" and "Attack Smoke".

I've finished Distant Defense, Brash Assault, Hardy Bearing, and Squad Ace D (Spd+). I've got Atk+ and Atk Ploy up to their second ranks, looking to finish off Atk Ploy next.

In honor of Shanna winning I've actually started building one because I realized I had a +Spd -Def one among my 3* copies of her and she's actually quite a good unit with a similar statline to Cordelia (just -1 HP -5 Atk +3 Def +4 Res in comparison). And unlike Cordelia she actually has good art. I've got all the skills in order, I just need the feathers to 5* Roderick for Firesweep Lance+, 5* Hana for LnD3, and 5* Shanna herself.

I've finished Distant Defense, Brash Assault, Hardy Bearing, and Squad Ace D (Spd+). I've got Atk+ and Atk Ploy up to their second ranks, looking to finish off Atk Ploy next.

In honor of Shanna winning I've actually started building one because I realized I had a +Spd -Def one among my 3* copies of her and she's actually quite a good unit with a similar statline to Cordelia (just -1 HP -5 Atk +3 Def +4 Res in comparison). And unlike Cordelia she actually has good art. I've got all the skills in order, I just need the feathers to 5* Roderick for Firesweep Lance+, 5* Hana for LnD3, and 5* Shanna herself.

60k feathers? Good luck.

I used my 20k feathers to up my Zephiel. He's got his signature weapon now.

Black has already pointed this out, but as a reminder: keep at least one of the easy chain-challenges unfinished. You can then keep using it for farming SP, HM and maybe some experience for a lower stamina cost than the training tower. Camilla's Fire Emblem Warriors map was an even better place to grind, but has unfortunatly ended.

But that is quite a commitment you are willing to make for Shanna. I was initially building mine, but then I got a Cordelia with one of the best natures for her (+atk, -res). So I started building her, and she is basically finished; I only need to merge her, and maybe give her a more generic C-skill given I also use her outside of flier teams (with the "Guidance" seal). I however have to agree on the art; I also like Shanna's art better than that of Cordelia.

Currently I don't have any 3/4 star units that I want to build, so when I reach 20,000 feathers (I should have enough by tomorrow) I might start promoting units to optimize others. I'm thinking of giving Halloween Henry "Gronnowl+" (and pass "Renewal 3" along), or giving Bridal Cordelia/Innes/Brave Lyn a "Brave bow+". If a cool grand hero battle is announced, I will hold off on those plans.

Black has already pointed this out, but as a reminder: keep at least one of the easy chain-challenges unfinished. You can then keep using it for farming SP, HM and maybe some experience for a lower stamina cost than the training tower. Camilla's Fire Emblem Warriors map was an even better place to grind, but has unfortunatly ended.

But that is quite a commitment you are willing to make for Shanna. I was initially building mine, but then I got a Cordelia with one of the best natures for her (+atk, -res). So I started building her, and she is basically finished; I only need to merge her, and maybe give her a more generic C-skill given I also use her outside of flier teams (with the "Guidance" seal). I however have to agree on the art; I also like Shanna's art better than that of Cordelia.

Currently I don't have any 3/4 star units that I want to build, so when I reach 20,000 feathers (I should have enough by tomorrow) I might start promoting units to optimize others. I'm thinking of giving Halloween Henry "Gronnowl+" (and pass "Renewal 3" along), or giving Bridal Cordelia/Innes/Brave Lyn a "Brave bow+". If a cool grand hero battle is announced, I will hold off on those plans.

We'll have to see what Feh will say about that.

Personally, I want Sonia from FE7, and since the VA Strike is over, I want Laura Bailey to voice her.

Dorcas from Blazing Sword, Lute and Joshua from Sacred Stones and Mia from the Tellius games, along with a new hero, a new story, weapon forging, Staff wielders getting a boost, Joshua being the prize in Tempest Trial, meaning I'm gonna boost Eirika.

If only L'Arachel were part of the summoning, then we'd have the good guy royals of Sacred Stones.

Looks like we now got two Fairy Tail va's in here.

Natsu and Lucy, Together again.

Also, I thought the VA Strike was resolved, because I swear I heard Kirk Thornton as Dorcas.

I don't know if I like weapon upgrading +speed. Its going to be mandatory for 90% of the game to have +speed weapon upgrade. Staff upgrade is pretty cool though. 

Such a shame for these new heroes though. Hero Fest 8% rate is way to good to pass up, especially with almost every unit being top tier or having a top tier unique ability.

Archived