Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A singer/dancer doesn't always have to have Sing/Dance equipped. That allows them to have Sing/Dance used on them.

Then I must have missed that when I faced the four in the Finale.

Let's see, we have regular Olivia, Regular Azura, Ninian, reskin Olivia, reskin Azura, Dancer Inigo, and Shigure. Anyone I'm missing for a Dancer themed Voting Gauntlet?

What was the reason to upgrade your black knight? From what I gathered he won't be a bonus unit next arena season (Gunter would be). And at 30000 points you could get a 5 star version of him for free; if you you got reasonable runs with the 3× multiplier you should have him or be close. He however is an amzing unit. 

Also tried to get another of the singers/dancers: first try 4 red stones and a blue stones, second try 4 red stones and a green one. Didn't get one from those.

On the point of giving Olivia "poison dagger+", I'd saycit has to depend on how much you have invested in your Kagero (and her nature); mine (+atk, -res) has "vantage", "threaten defense", "reposition" and "luna"; so I wouldn't sacrifice her.

Olivia has the advantage that she isn't basically deadweight when there are no infantry units on the enemy team (not to mention she hardly has a reason to be attacking in the first place). Her default weapon sounds quite nice, so I wouldn't give her "poison dagger+" when in doubt. But it is your call.

My Kagero is +Atk -Spd (I also have a 4 star -Atk +Spd one but I don't want to use feathers to up her to 5 for her weapon) and I haven't actually taught her any skills yet, only trained her to 40. The idea first came to me because I noticed their similar stats. For comparion:

+Spd -HP Olivia's stats: 31/28/37/16/28
+Atk -Spd Kagero's stats : 31/38/29/22/28

Kagero just has slightly more Def and they pretty much have their Atk and Spd swapped. Olivia wouldn't OHKO often like Kagero (except against some squishy targets), but with her Spd (especially since she'd often be supported by Lancina), she'd be able to ORKO instead. It's more about consolidating the dancing and infantry killing into a single unit.

Alternatively I could give her Breath of Life to go with her default weapon and be able to heal a lot instead (the weapon also debuffs but that's honestly less of an issue, if debuffing units mattered, then dagger units not named Kagero would be more useful across the board but they're not). I could have two builds for her and just equip the skills when appropriate, for example have her default weapon and Breath of Life for stuff like Tempest Trials, and use the Poison Dagger and more offensive skills for stuff like Arena or GHBs.

EDIT: Hm, Arena Assault is currently bugged and can't be accessed. IS knows about it and is working to fix it, does this mean compensation orbs? :D

Takumi being on the Threaten Spd banner is pretty nice. Seems like the perfect time to get Close Counter in preparation for Arvis. Jaffar has LnD, and Shanna has Desperation, it's like you don't actually want any of them for Threaten Spd. Also I got a 4* Klein from my free summon, yay for the best SI fodder unit.

What was the reason to upgrade your black knight? From what I gathered he won't be a bonus unit next arena season (Gunter would be). And at 30000 points you could get a 5 star version of him for free; if you you got reasonable runs with the 3× multiplier you should have him or be close. He however is an amzing unit. 

Also tried to get another of the singers/dancers: first try 4 red stones and a blue stones, second try 4 red stones and a green one. Didn't get one from those.

On the point of giving Olivia "poison dagger+", I'd saycit has to depend on how much you have invested in your Kagero (and her nature); mine (+atk, -res) has "vantage", "threaten defense", "reposition" and "luna"; so I wouldn't sacrifice her.

Olivia has the advantage that she isn't basically deadweight when there are no infantry units on the enemy team (not to mention she hardly has a reason to be attacking in the first place). Her default weapon sounds quite nice, so I wouldn't give her "poison dagger+" when in doubt. But it is your call.

Because I was already building my 4* Black Knight and I took the 5* one I got from the 30K points and merged them after I promoted the 4* one to give him more SP so I could teach him his 5* skills, like Black Luna and Steady Stance 3.

Also, I saw the new banner, not worth it in the long run.

They also said as compensation for the arena glitch they'll give us free orbs at a later date.

Because I was already building my 4* Black Knight and I took the 5* one I got from the 30K points and merged them after I promoted the 4* one to give him more SP so I could teach him his 5* skills, like Black Luna and Steady Stance 3.

Also, I saw the new banner, not worth it in the long run.

They also said as compensation for the arena glitch they'll give us free orbs at a later date.

Allright, makes sense. It is currently quite easy to grind sp for a level 40, 5 star Black Knight; make sure he has vantage (of any level) and Alondite equipped. Start Camilla's hard map (level 35) with only Black knight on your team. Initiate auto battle, wait for him to clear the map, resulting in 75 (or 150 sp on weekends).

The orbs from arena brought me back up to 20, so I did go for another session on the performers banner. It gave me both a "Lady of Balleds: Azura" (+def, -hp) and "Indigo dancer: Inigo" (neutral). Only Olivia remains, though I'm quite happy with the turn out so far.

The threaten speed banner gave me Iceberg (Niles), which I gave to Olwen.

Maria can be used to give another hero "Miracle", for what it is worth. Tough luck though.

As for your question about the next grand hero battle, there isn't anything confirmed (that I am aware of). Rumor has it that it might be Arvis, possibly the first armored mage… probably yet another red-knight given the name of his personal tome: "Valflame".

The theme for the next voting gauntlet is announced however: "Those who draw the blood of dragons".

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Arvis, the guy who leaked/predicted it and the upcoming FE4 characters has correctly leaked/predicted a lot of stuff including the Whitewings + Narcian twitter event (there's no way anyone would've gotten that one without a reliable source) and recent PoR banner with Nephenee, Elincia, and Oscar. Whether he's an armored mage or not has yet to be seen, but that's what everyone's hoping for.

EDIT: So, yeah, RIP Sophia.

qtzx7Wn.png?1

I

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Arvis, the guy who leaked/predicted it and the upcoming FE4 characters has correctly leaked/predicted a lot of stuff including the Whitewings + Narcian twitter event (there's no way anyone would've gotten that one without a reliable source) and recent PoR banner with Nephenee, Elincia, and Oscar. Whether he's an armored mage or not has yet to be seen, but that's what everyone's hoping for.

EDIT: So, yeah, RIP Sophia.

qtzx7Wn.png?1

I only have six out of 8 of these guys and gals. The only ones I don't are Fae and Young Tiki. Which one has the best chance of winning? I wanna be on that team.

From the units that are part of this gauntlet, I have five: adult Tiki, female Corrin, Fae, Nowi, and Sophia. I will probably go with Fae, considering I have her almost fully built, unlike the rest.

The free summons didn't give a focus unit I didn't already have (free 4 star Nowi (+res, -speed)).

Because I don't get Sully enough every time I pick a blue unit for summoning...

Actually, one of the prizes is Sully herself. You also get six orbs, 2 for beating enemies with each of these guys. The Warriors maps came in handy this time. I used Camilla's Map on Hard, my team was Fir, Sully, Frederick and Takumi. The latter 3 were 4*. I had Fir take on the green guys, Frederick the Blue ones, Sully the red ones, and Takumi shot down fliers, or any blue mages.

Oh wait, you get Sully a lot for Blue pulls? Same here. Sometimes.

As for the Dragons thing, if I get enough feathers, I'll unlock the potential of the winner.

I have Adult Tiki, both versions of Corrin, Sophia, Ninian and Nowi.

So with the new update we finally know what Sacred Coins are for, making and upgradind Sacred Seals alongside badges we finally have more of a use for:

iYV5fEPl9n21tgxBg9WsnO3yh7qAwX3yk58Um_kg

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/datamine/feh-datamine-108-be-organized-later

Seems among the new additions are seals that grant Urvan's damage reduction on doubles effect, one for sword/lance/axe, one for bow/dagger, and one for magic.

Tiki getting a massive buff. Deflect melee with Steady Breath/Stance is insane, especially when you slap Quick Rispote on her since she's unaffected by these Deflect skills herself.

Also Rein getting a nerf. Hopefully he wont be as omnipresent as he is now.

Tiki getting a massive buff. Deflect melee with Steady Breath/Stance is insane, especially when you slap Quick Rispote on her since she's unaffected by these Deflect skills herself.

Also Rein getting a nerf. Hopefully he wont be as omnipresent as he is now.

If Bike and BLyn weren't enough, this won't be either.

It just means he has to look out for a single member of a team beyond potential Bike who will counter him. That's not difficult to play around.

Archived